Mospeada Legioss Super Poesables

I was at Kunicon all weekend in St. Louis. Before I left early this afternoon, Kevin McKeever showed me the Mospeada Legioss versions of Toynami's Super Poseable Alphas. Here are some of the pictures I took (I will be posting a separate Kunicon thread later Monday)

post-26-1110177734_thumb.jpg

These 'Mospeada' versions have been selling here in Hong Kong for about 6 months to a year already.

Graham

Ohh how much are they going for? My girlfriend is going over to HK soon.

Can I find them in the usual Animate/Sino Centre/TRU/Kanto Hobby?

The only places I have seen them are Jusco department stores and the 'UML' chain of toy/modelshops. I forget the exact price, but I think it was around HK$85 to HK$95. I haven't seen them at all in Animate, TRU or Kanto Hobby. Actually, I think all the branches of Kanto Hobby may have closed down already.

Anyway, they definitely had the Mospeada Superposeables in the Jusco in Tai Po (where I live) and the UML branch in Windsor House in Causeway Bay, but as it was 6 months to a year ago that I noticed them, I'm not sure they will still have stock. There were only a few pieces on the shelves and they didn't seem to be getting much love.

Graham

even in Australia they're collecting dust on the shelves of Electronics Boutique. poor little fellas!

I saw the green one at a local Electronics Boutique in Vancouver, Canada not long ago... it is dirt-cheap too... less than $10.

Cheapest EB Aus can do is 25% off the discounted $14Aus for the Mospeada versions.

Pity that now that other Australian retailers are carrying Toynami product apparently from Toynami's Aus distribution trail, they're no cheaper than EB.... until they sit long enough and get desperate to dump it (DYRL Valks 50% Aus RRP)... excluding the stuff they do order is limited number like the MPC Alphas -_-

Cyc

These 'Mospeada' versions have been selling here in Hong Kong for about 6 months to a year already.

Graham

Guess I had missed that announcement or just spaced things off. Thanks. ;)

I really wanted these guys to add to my collection, but unfortunately, they were only to be given out at the 2:00 Robotech Panel and I had to head back home before then. :(

Edited by Apollo Leader

I picked up the entire poseable line for $19.99 and I think that, at that price, they were well worth it. You can definitely get some good posing out of them and they don't really look "chubby". While they definitely may not be "line art" perfect they sure fit the anime well (but I'm sure you're all aware how far anime tends to sway from line art).

A few months ago(close to six I believe...) I was at the Japan pavilion at Epcot, and saw these(they carry numerous Toynami products). I was looking at them, mostly checking the price, walked away, stopped, and had to go back and check to make sure I read that package right :o Never thought much of it afterwords...and haven't seen 'em anywhere since.

Jarrod