Star Wars Revelations

It better have a pretty quick theater run to stay clear of the Lucas C&D Stormtroopers, unless it has Emperor George's blessing.

The imperials (Vader, stormtrooper, biker scout, etc) are part of costume club called the 501st Legion. As long as the film makers do not sell or charge for ther piece being viewed, I would imagine they would have no problems. In fact, LFL has generally embraced the fan film community by having awards shows for the last few years.

I think they were going for some kind of female darth vader, which is just lame, but on top of that she was fat and ugly.  Just not believeable at all.

So fat and ugly don't mix with being evil? :p

Fat people are jolly.

Or horribly depressed.

Either way they make lame villans.

I ran a search to find out if anyone has talked about this before, and didn't find anything about it.

It's been over at TheForce.net for a while now, but never got around to check it out.........

...what should be checked out is the hilarious Death Star Repairmen!! :D

I am so sick of fanboys bitching about bad acting in EP1 and EP2... None of the existing 5 had any good acting.. AT ALL.  Just drop it.

agentone.jpg

:lol:

That picture is going to be glued to me for eternity isn't it?

So you think the prequel actors were kind of wooden?!  Kinda, but I think thats the fault of the story.  I mean it has to give the viewer a feel of these small events having a universal impact.  I think that may overshadow any poetntial good acting.

I think it has more to do with the script, Lucas apparently can't write a decent script to save his life. Not to mention, the romance scenes bewteen Anakin and Amidala in EpII proved that Lucas has no comprehension on how people actually interact with each other.

Nor can Lucas write anything to save his life...

Sorry, but every time I look at his character names, I get the impression that he wrote this crap when he was 12 years old.

Lucas in a writing session - Hmmm, we need some bad guys, OOOH, I know, Darth MAUL, that sounds menacing, OOOH, General GRIEVOUS, even better!.

We need a fat guy, OOOH, PORKINS!

The original movies are entertaining, but the new ones have sucked ass, and IMHO, Lucas is pretty much an unoriginal f*ck.

I am so sick of fanboys bitching about bad acting in EP1 and EP2... None of the existing 5 had any good acting.. AT ALL.  Just drop it.

agentone.jpg

Just like Agent ONE and door knobs, a match made in heaven. :lol:

Added: Looks like Opus read my mind already, LOL!

girly_man.jpg

Edited by Jolly Rogers

That fat chick in red just couldn't pull off on-obnoxious evil to save her life. I don't think I could sit thru her performance. That and the lightsaber fights looked awful - someone needs to by them a few Highlander series DVDs or something. But I liked the rest of it, the graphs and presentation was dead-on. If they could fix the rest of it it would be a good watch.

btw Noriko, you're on a fan-based board for an obsure 20+ year-old anime: hate to break it to you, but we're all fanboys by definition. ;)

agentone.jpg

Just like Agent ONE and door knobs, a match made in heaven. :lol:

Added: Looks like Opus read my mind already, LOL!

girly_man.jpg

that suposed to be a1's father back in the 50s?

So fat and ugly don't mix with being evil?  :p

Fat people are jolly.

Or horribly depressed.

Either way they make lame villans.

*cough* Jabba the Hutt *cough* I dunno, maybe they turn out less lame if they're a parapalegic slug.

-Al

No genius... FAT UGLY CHICKS.

...what should be checked out is the hilarious Death Star Repairmen!! :D

Dude! Death Star Repairmen rocks! I saw this a while ago. I think I still have it on my hard drive somewhere...

btw Noriko, you're on a fan-based board for an obsure 20+ year-old anime: hate to break it to you, but we're all fanboys by definition.

OMG! I am a fanboy. Someone please help!