New Yamato toys ! from Wonderfest 2005

Plus I thought they always sculpted it scaled up then it gets manufactured at a smaller size. IIRC.

many toy companies do that, i hope it stays big, the bigger the better, i am more than willing to pay alittle extra for a big very detailed transfoming toy.

chris B))

any idea on price..?

I'd pay 120$ in a second!!!! :D ..at that size :rolleyes:

....then again i've been waiting 20 years for one :ph34r:

BTW ...is this toy being released in THE u.s. STATES???? don't tell me HG owns MEGAZONE23 in the states...did'nt they use footage for the robotek movie or somthing???

thanks for any info :D

Edited by Feyd-Rautha

any idea on price..?

I'd pay 120$ in a second!!!! :D ..at that size :rolleyes:

....then again i've been waiting 20 years for one :ph34r:

BTW ...is this toy being released in THE u.s. STATES???? don't tell me HG owns MEGAZONE23 in the states...did'nt they use footage for the robotek movie or somthing???

thanks for any info :D

Who knows. ADV currently has the license for the show in the US, but that may not extend into merchandise. I'm sure we'll find out for sure as it gets closer to an actual release.

Judging by the picture, the legs are connected to some rather SMALL hinges...I bet they do flop around, but I can't make a solid call cause it could have a locking mechanism somewhere on the waist.

It also looks like the armor for the midsection is missing..granted we're talking about something that's a motorcycle, but its still looks like its missing something there between the upper torso and the waist.

I'm as well curious how the wheels which become the shoulders move from side to side to up and down when changing modes from G form to Cycle...unless I'm missing something big.

do you guys think the garland will come with a PILOT???? ;)

Kowing Yamato...

Of course NOT.

They will sell you the garland in 150USD and then a totally overpriced figure, but you cant have the bike without the rider, soooo we will buy everything.