collection/room pics

Ali Sama

very nice collection, your YF-21 looks like it need a dusting :p whats with the VF-1J with the sword? he looks cool B))

edit : just noticed is that spidey playing a nintendo DS? :lol::lol:

Edited by zeo-mare

very nice collection, your YF-21 looks like it need a dusting :p whats with the VF-1J with the sword? he looks cool B))

edit : just noticed is that spidey playing a nintendo DS? :lol::lol:

that's actually the SP. The DS would be too big for him. :p:D:lol:

very nice collection, your YF-21 looks like it need a dusting :p  whats with the VF-1J with the sword? he looks cool B))

edit : just noticed is that spidey playing a nintendo DS? :lol:  :lol:

yeah my ds is next to my alternators. lol you can see it. you can have him hodl a ds but it;s not as stable.

very nice collection, your YF-21 looks like it need a dusting :p  whats with the VF-1J with the sword? he looks cool B))

edit : just noticed is that spidey playing a nintendo DS? :lol:  :lol:

yeah my ds is next to my alternators. lol you can see it. you can have him hodl a ds but it;s not as stable.

doh i meant SP i am so used to everyone talking about the DS, that that was the first nme that came to mind :p

Crap, maybe we ought to have a thread dedicated to everyones' collections, so we can brag. I'd be at the bottom. I only have a few EVA, Gunbuster, and Final Fantasy X figures set out, as I hate to take all others out of the box. Those are packed away. Anyways, I like your collection. Where the hell do you sleep?

Crap, maybe we ought to have a thread dedicated to everyones' collections, so we can brag. I'd be at the bottom. I only have a few EVA, Gunbuster, and Final Fantasy X figures set out, as I hate to take all others out of the box. Those are packed away. Anyways, I like your collection. Where the hell do you sleep?

lol that sound like my room. Its got the bookshelf of anime stuff with all the boxes still holding all those resin statues I have. I only have on display is my valk and some PG gundams.

bed right next to where the primes are.

Ooo... a Colt M4A1. I'm assuming its an airsoft gun... Tokyo Marui, right? Nice. :)

Actually it's a Colt M16A2 with M203 grenade launcher, but you're right on it being a Tokyo Marui. I like airsoft as well as anime. Here is my real rifle below. Sorry to detract from the thread. C'mon guys, let's see some other collections!

m16a2.jpg

ahhh I just can't resist to post it..

1. Genuine Mauser K98 Obendorf 1942

2. Air Arms Pro Sport 12ft spring airrifle with a 40x4x5.5 scope

3. Haenel 310 sporter spring bolt-action airrifle.

nr2. is dangerous and my favorite... once I shot a thick coin... it's all bended. ;)

Although it's very heavy... almost 5 kg

post-26-1107681731_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kin

once I shot a thick coin... it's all bended. ;)

MY Benjamin Sheridan Air Rifle can do that. I pushes a .22 pointed pellet at 800 fps in 8 pumps. It will rip through a metal mail box :D

haha, I assume you done this to someone's mail box? ;):p:D:lol:

once I shot a thick coin... it's all bended. ;)

MY Benjamin Sheridan Air Rifle can do that. I pushes a .22 pointed pellet at 800 fps in 8 pumps. It will rip through a metal mail box :D

Lol that's cool! I considered to buy a sheridan for my collection, but too bad it's single shot. I also like the qb78 but it uses co2 capsules...

Dunno what limit of FPS is in the US but here in Europe they are very strict about it. There is a 18ft version of n2 but that's going to be under firearm license.

i got gao gai gar!!!!!!!!! wahaha

which one? i got the genesic from max factory and one from kotubukiya. i may pick up the CM factory one soon

chris

they are doing a fully transformable genesic gaogaigar next i have seen the prototype, this one looks far superior to the one they just did, by the way do you have any pics of the CM one i was wondering how big it is.

chris

they are doing a fully transformable genesic gaogaigar next i have seen the prototype, this one looks far superior to the one they just did, by the way do you have any pics of the CM one i was wondering how big it is.

chris

i'll get some up at aroudn 3-4 today. i have to wait till my relife comes.

it;s the size of your typical megazord. I'll put it next to mp prime.

it is about 1/2 way from a 1/60and a 1/48. hsi head reaches the chest area of mp prime.

Edited by Ali Sama

Well I'm kind of bored right now so here's mine. This isn't even half of my collection here at my apartment, the rest is at my house back in Santa Barbara.

I had to use the camara on my phone so if you can't tell what I've got there a:

Blue Frame 2nd

Red Frame

Figure of Murrue Ramius

M1 Astray

customised Hyperion

customised Gunbarrel Strike

Aile Dagger

Figure of Laguna Loire

1/144 Blue Frame

Titans Gundam Mk II

Masamune Shiro angel chick figure

post-26-1107814022_thumb.jpg

Noriko, you need to flip your swords dude. The sharp edge of the blade should always be facing up with the handle facing the door so you can draw quickly on any unexpected visitors. ;)

Ah, but then I lose the joy of blowing a hole through them with my trusty H&K USP 45. However, I will change the swords around as you suggest and try them out. Second thought, why don't I just wear them?

Edited by Noriko Takaya