THE BIG ESCAPE

So fellow board members who are interested in discussing cool toys,

Did anyone buy one of these? I would like to see pictures to compare to my own version that I am working on.

Looks like the original topic starter did a short run of these, if a new version came out that is better and with pants/leggings would anyone be interested in picking one up?

Edited by Mechinyun

OK lets make this clear.

I am looking for OTHER pictures than just one. There seemed to be many pictures in this thread before that are not here now.

I am looking Multiple angles, maybe a picture from the back or side or straight on the front?

What the fart is up with you people? I am trying to make something cool and everyone wants to poo on it with stupid comments.

If you don't have pictures or have interest in this than STFU and go post in another thread.

Is this clear enough for the smart ass's and generally unhelpful people?

Who's got the attitude here really. I asked a simple question on a topic i searched for (as everyone likes to request you to do). Why reply to this with nothing to positive to contribute except trying to look smart. I just don't like it and said so.

SO lets get back to the topic, :D

Just wondering if anyone can post their pictures of this outfit?

Hopefully these pictures help, the pictures I used for reference were pretty much straight from the television episode. Hopefully you have some pictures of your version soon.

Cheers  :D

421006[/snapback]

Thats what I'm talking about! Newbie u da man! U got a pm too! :)

Thx!

• 1 year later...

Here are the pics that I have. I thought I had one of the Valk wearing the uniform, but I didn't see one. Sorry for the quality of the pics, but they're not mine. Like I said, I had saved them from an eBay auction from years ago. I think this might have been from before the 1/60's came out.