Mmmylene

Aurel Tristen

Nothing like an underage girl with parents who have no compunction with killing lots and lots of people. :D

Crap...

But she's so yummy...

But parents have fighter jets...

Hmmm...

Death or girl, death or girl...

Tangent:

*thwacks the people that ducked in just to bash Mac7*

Just curious Nanashi, why do you use the table background tag to display the images instead of a regular image tag?

That way no one can actually save the pictures he posts online (at least easily).

Just curious Nanashi, why do you use the table background tag to display the images instead of a regular image tag?

That way no one can actually save the pictures he posts online (at least easily).

well considering the actual url of the image, it is very easy

Hey, I've never seen that image before.  Where is it from?  Some rare Animage giveaway poster or something?

Its a sticker from a music CD....

Really? Which one? I have almost all of the M7 CDs and I've never seen it.

Must be a Chie Kajiura or Tomo Sakurai album.

Hey, I've never seen that image before.  Where is it from?  Some rare Animage giveaway poster or something?

Its a sticker from a music CD....

Really? Which one? I have almost all of the M7 CDs and I've never seen it.

Must be a Chie Kajiura or Tomo Sakurai album.

Chie Kajiura's LOOPHOLE

no kidding couple clicks and i copied the url to my download manager.

the personal library grows muahahahaha :ph34r:

I usually just hit "save page as" then select "web page, complete" to defeat such protections. Then I just yank the pic out of the new directory at my leisure.

I usually just hit "save page as" then select "web page, complete" to defeat such protections. Then I just yank the pic out of the new directory at my leisure.

With firefox you can simple display the page info and save any media file in the page, I think that is possible with mozilla and other Non-IE browser too.

mmmylene.jpg

Dont need to waste hard drive space doing that way. soon as the url is copied to the clipboard the download manager downloads it automaticly to my download directory.

You know, that's something I've been meaning to ask too. While we all do appreciate the great rarities in art, why plaster logo's all over them, and make them a bitch to download.

If they were your original creations, that would be one thing, but they're not.

Ive got a question for you Nanashi....how come your actualy website doesnt do anything, but you keep posting links to all this stuff on your site....? im confused...

Would you rather my site didn't go anywhere and I didn't post links here?

Now that would be confusing. HAHA! ^.^ j/k

You know, that's something I've been meaning to ask too. While we all do appreciate the great rarities in art, why plaster logo's all over them, and make them a bitch to download.

Yes but Keith.... you are MINE and I haven't plastered any logos all over you or made you a bitch to download. ; ) LOL

So, please don't complain or I might have to keep them all to myself.

*hugs himself and starts swaying back and forth while standing*

^_^ Oh my.... ignore the above text.

With firefox you can simple display the page info and save any media file in the page, I think that is possible with mozilla and other Non-IE browser too.

mmmylene.jpg

Firefox rules.

Yes but Keith.... you are MINE and I haven't plastered any logos all over you or made you a bitch to download. ; ) LOL

So, please don't complain or I might have to keep them all to myself.

*hugs himself and starts swaying back and forth while standing*

^_^ Oh my.... ignore the above text.

Seriously though, what's the big deal about art sharring? Once it's out on the internet, it's immortal. If your server goes down, or your house & server get hit by a nuclear bomb or something (not that it would happen, but you never know), those copies are lost forever.

If a few..dozen...idiots like to post up pictures all over the internet, so what. At least that material is out there.

Some people don't like to give credit. Some will even go so far as to claim them as their own work.

true, but no matter how hard it is 'coded' not to allow saves the pictures can be easily saved (even if from a temp dir) , then it takes less than 5 minutes to get rid of the logo's in PS (especially because the unifor BG color).

so if someone wants to steal it and claim their own it's easily done.

---

wondered how long it would take to do what I said. because of the feather at the bottom it took 1 minute for both pictures... really no point for serious stealers

Edited by MAXXxxx

Some people don't like to give credit. Some will even go so far as to claim them as their own work.

Yeah, but it's not Nanashi's work either, really.

He scanned it, but he didn't draw it. I'm fine with putting on a small watermark image, but trying to very very hard to prevent people from downloading them and sharing them for something he himself did not create is just a little ridiculous.