New Kawamori anime

Final Vegeta

In Aquarion he is not the mechanic designer even though he should be the director. In Eureka 7 maybe yes, but his role seems more limited.

Can't really say I like these mecha for the moment. The second one looks like an Eva clone crossed with Digimon. Aquarion seems more decent, and I hope it has a good story even if it seems a SR.

FV

The Aquarion mecha reminds me a lot of the mechanical designs that Kawamori did for the original Dangaioh OVA.

I like the character designs for both shows, and that one aircraft from Eureka looks pretty cool. I'll probably check both these shows once they start airing

Hmmm..........I'll reserve judgement for now.

Overall, I'm slightly prefering the Eureaka 7 mecha and character designs a bit more than the Aquarion ones so far. That may change though as more information and images become available. Some of the female characters for Eureaka 7 look cute :lol: .

Not liking that the Aquerion mecha seem to be CG animated rather than cell :( . Also, the head of the Solar Aquarion looks too much like a Samurai helmet. I hate it when Japanese mecha designers do that.

Graham

• 1 month later...

Uhm... variable evangelion? :o

now that you mention it, it does look like a mass production eva...

just out of curiosity Ido, where does your avatar come from? I've seen it all over the place and can't for the life of me find which anime people seem to love so much...

Uhm... variable evangelion? :o

now that you mention it, it does look like a mass production eva...

just out of curiosity Ido, where does your avatar come from? I've seen it all over the place and can't for the life of me find which anime people seem to love so much...

It's not from an anime, it's from a playstation videogame called Xenogears, the character's name is "Id".

www.xgam.org ;)