What Valkyrie is this?!?

AlphaHX

SDP-1 Stampede Valkyrie

Not official. And I can't remember which game it was from.

http://www.anime.net/macross/mecha/index.html

no its not.

this is the sdp-1 stampede valkyrie.

man, these pics are horrible. i got to find REAL pictures of these. these were puny to start with. i had to enlarge it and fix it as much as i can. <_<

SDP-1 Stampede Valkyrie

Not official. And I can't remember which game it was from.

http://www.anime.net/macross/mecha/index.html

no its not.

this is the sdp-1 stampede valkyrie.

man, these pics are horrible. i got to find REAL pictures of these. these were puny to start with. i had to enlarge it and fix it as much as i can. <_<

I was editing as you were posting so :p

edit:

Oops, that's why I couldn't remember what game it was from...It's not the Stampede Valk.

It's the Star Crusader.

http://www.anime.net/macross/mecha/non_stu...vfx3/index.html

LOL....oops...

cool! so... yeah... anyone else have better or more pictures of the VF-X3 or the SDP-1? ;)

I was editing as you were posting so :p

whoooops. sorry. :p

Edited by AlphaHX

yep they can transform , all the red, white, blue and yellows make it look alittle Gundam'ish , i am not a big fan of the overly colorful valks, i would like to see these with a more traditional color scheme

Edited by zeo-mare

here is a pic of the sdp-1 stampede valkyrie it looks like it was recolored, i think the person who recolored it is from this site. looks like a pretty cool jet. I remember a custom made model kit of this jet a while back on this site, very nice indeed

:) ahh there is the the picture I was looking for i could not seem to find it. great model might I add, i wish they would make a official one.

chris

Nanashi had some excellent artwork and translated text about a lot of the videogame Macross mecha such as the Stampede and the Star Crusader.

got a lnik? :D

you'll need to PM him yourself with the information since his website is under construction

If I remember correctly, you can build a stampede valk in the Homeworld Macross TC (for Homeworld 1)

It is the meanest valk around, it would launch and fly around in fighter mode, then transform to battroid to attack... this thing could take on small frigates alone.

Boxer, these are from some of the games that came out ages ago, before Macross II came out. I think some of the classic characters are in those games, too, so it wouldn't be all that long after Space War 1.

• 2 weeks later...

ROTFL!

I think any thread can be made cooler with a Simpson's reference!

On topic: I'm not a huge fan of these designs--too Gundamish for my taste, even if they end up re-painted. I think a valk should be a sleek strike craft--not all pointy and lumpy with weapons ports jutting from every angle. It's a variable fighter aircraft for craps sake, not a destroid! :D

Sean