Remember the RC VF-1 and Enterprise?

NERV

HOW IS THAT THING MANEUVERING??? IT HAS NO CONTROL SURFACES??? How is that thing not spinning out of control and crashing to the ground, and still able to perform Mig-Like acrobatics with nothing but a lawn-mower handle bar? How is it even achieving lift???

Is it rocket propelled or does it have a propeller in the front? How is he stablizing the darn thing? That's insane!!!

Could somebody post a link to the RC VF-1 and Enterprise too for that matter? Thanks?>

Edited by ComicKaze

Just finished laughing my ass off right now! :lol:

Oh man my sides hurt! Imagine what would happen if something like in Maximum Overdrive happened! (Yes that cheesy Steven King movie wih Emilio Estivez or however you spell his name).

:lol: It needs skull squadron colors.

ah the clear pic of the flaying lawnmower on that sight gives sone insight on the lift, and upone clsoer inspection of the video i posted, its is a similar design

edit, they got the same video on their site, says it was in Moon Lake's Annual Make-a-Wish Foundation 2004 Airshow

Edited by NERV