STAR WARS EP III PICS

Mechleader

Muechendising, Muechendising, where the real money from the movie is made.....Spaceballs the toilet paper, Space Balls the Flame Thrower( the kids love this).....

Sorry, there just seems to be quite a bit of merchandising for this movie, like applejacks? I dont know, I guess that it just seems rather strange, but hey, it's for the children.

Twich

Sorry, there just seems to be quite a bit of merchandising for this movie, like applejacks? I dont know, I guess that it just seems rather strange, but hey, it's for the children.

Twich

Er, is that anything new? Star Wars has always been a merchandising whore. Is Episode III really any different than before?

by the way the checklist sounds we will not see Vader to the very end of the film where it says "more machine than man" i wonder if we are going to see him fight at all, something tells me not. probably the last 15-20 minutes of the film will be a lot of talking and setting up the events of the OT and we are not going to see Vader in action :( looks like the Anakin / Obiwan fight will be the only duel between the two i was hoping for a Vader/Obiwan fight close to the end

Edited by zeo-mare

BARC SPEEDER:

Looks like the speeder bike precursor.

I can't tell if the speeder bike pilot stormtrooper armor is a proto design or just the same as the old series.

:rolleyes: For me, they look the same with the BARC scout being a practical repaint. However, I would need to say more upclose pictures to be sure.

PotF Biker Scout and speeder bike

RotS BARC speeder and scout image

by the way the checklist sounds we will not see Vader to the very end of the film where it says "more machine than man" i wonder if we are going to see him fight at all, something tells me not. probably the last 15-20 minutes of the film will be a lot of talking and setting up the events of the OT and we are not going to see Vader in action :( looks like the Anakin / Obiwan fight will be the only duel between the two i was hoping for a Vader/Obiwan fight close to the end

Actually the duel was supposed to be the last time they saw each other until they met in the death star.

Remember in Episode 4:

The circle is complete. When last we met I was the learner, now I am the master.

Question, it's been three years why hasn't anakin had his hand skinned already? I mean heck the rebels, who just scrape by managed to skin Luke's hand right away, why does Anakin, a Jedi Knight not get similar treatment?

Question, it's been three years why hasn't anakin had his hand skinned already? I mean heck the rebels, who just scrape by managed to skin Luke's hand right away, why does Anakin, a Jedi Knight not get similar treatment?

they probably didn't have that kind of technology at the time.

EP4 is 20 years later.

Question, it's been three years why hasn't anakin had his hand skinned already?  I mean heck the rebels, who just scrape by managed to skin Luke's hand right away, why does Anakin, a Jedi Knight not get similar treatment?

EP4 is 20 years later.

With begs of pardon to the Pythons:

Luke: Yeah, all right, Han. Don't labor the point. And what has the Empire ever given us in return?

Rebel2: Skinned prostheses?

Luke: What?

Rebel2: Skinned prostheses.

Luke: Oh yeah, yeah. They did give us that. That's true, yeah.

Rebel3: And sanitation.

Leia: Oh yeah, the sanitation, Luke . Remember what the planets used to be like.

Luke: Yeah, all right, I'll grant you the skinned protheses (looks at own hand) and the santation are two things the Empire has done...

Lando: And the guarded hyperspace lanes.

Luke: Well, yeah. Obviously the hyperspace lanes, I mean the hyperspace lanes go without saying, don't they? But apart from the sanitation, the skinned protheses, and the well regulated hyperspace lanes...

Rebel4: Ability to destroy planets.

Rebel2: Medicine.

Rebel5: Academy Education.

Luke: Yeah, yeah, all right. Fair enough...

Rebel1: No Gungans.

Rebels: Oh, yeah <mumbled agreement>

Wedge: Yeah. Yeah, That's something that we'd really miss, Luke, if the Empire left, huh.

Rebel6: Better ship designs.

Leia: And it's safe to walk the in streets at night now, Luke.

Han: Yeah, they certainly know how to keep order. Let's face it, the only ones who could in a place like this.

Rebels: Huhuhuh. Huhuhuhuhuh.

Luke: All right. But apart from the sanitation, the medicine, the Academy, no Gungans, public order, the ability to destroy planets, guarded hyperspace lanes, better ship designs, and realistically skinned prostheses... What has the Empire ever done for us?

Rebel2: Brought peace?

Luke: Oh, peace. Shaddup.

Sorry...long winded, but wanted to share what went through my head after reading the last few posts.

Question, it's been three years why hasn't anakin had his hand skinned already?  I mean heck the rebels, who just scrape by managed to skin Luke's hand right away, why does Anakin, a Jedi Knight not get similar treatment?

EP4 is 20 years later.

Luke: Yeah, all right, Han. Don't labor the point. And what has the Empire ever given us in return?

Leia: Oh yeah, the sanitation, Luke . Remember what the planets used to be like.

Luke: Yeah, all right, I'll grant you the skinned protheses (looks at own hand) and the santation are two things the Empire has done...

Luke: Well, yeah. Obviously the hyperspace lanes, I mean the hyperspace lanes go without saying, don't they? But apart from the sanitation, the skinned protheses, and the well regulated hyperspace lanes...

Wedge: Yeah. Yeah, That's something that we'd really miss, Luke, if the Empire left, huh.

Han: Yeah, they certainly know how to keep order. Let's face it, the only ones who could in a place like this.

Luke: All right. But apart from the sanitation, the medicine, the Academy, no Gungans, public order, the ability to destroy planets, guarded hyperspace lanes, better ship designs, and realistically skinned prostheses... What has the Empire ever done for us?

Sorry...long winded, but wanted to share what went through my head after reading the last few posts.

That is by far the best thing I have ever read. I mean it. Ever. You win. Everyone else just needs to shut up.

pwnage.

EP4 is 20 years later.

I think we need a locked "Classic Posts" thread, a place to keep awesome posts like this forever. :lol:

EP4 is 20 years later.

I think we need a locked "Classic Posts" thread, a place to keep awesome posts like this forever. :lol:

That was great! :lol:

Hey Everybody, I found a pic of the ending sequence to Ep. III:

... just kidding...

post-26-1107455374_thumb.jpg

EP4 is 20 years later.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

..I realllly hope we get some screen time with the variable droid fighters..these are one of the more impressive designs from the prequels imo! :D:D:D

..and only brief moment of there walk mode in episode 1 <_<

i guess it's official that we will see them in the flick..but i'm holding out too see them change modes.. B)):blink:

Edited by Feyd-Rautha

Dude Senate scenes ROCK! They are so much better than those boring space battles and story points in the original trilogies.

Looking back on Kurosawa Samurai films I realize their flaw - No senate scenes. All the fighting and chasing and conflict are so passe in adventure movies- real adventure starts in the senate.

Best Senate/Council seated scnes:

Matrix Relaoded and Revoulotions- those old people rock! Why couldn't they have been in the original Matrix. They where so wise and had so much to say.

Jedi Council - who ever thought Jedis had an office building and a conference room - total kickass warrior style!

Prequel Senate- All those different races of aliens and they are all so smart. One vote of no Confidence and you overturn the guy in charge - so realistic.

In fact more War movies should show Senate scenes. They should go back and put senate scenes in every WWII movie - forget the Duke or Lancaster - what the hell is going on in the senate. Bridge over the River Kwai - Crap - who cares about the bridge what was the senate doing, dammit!

And Platoon, Apocolypse Now - taking place in Jungles of Vietnam- Boooooring - What was going on in the senate - that would have made those movies great