fp yf-19

fp yf-19

by the way how long seriously has it been delayed? when was it first announced anyhow? does anyone have the exact year and month they announced it?

by the way how long seriously has it been delayed? when was it first announced anyhow? does anyone have the exact year and month they announced it?

I don't think it was ever officially announced so there was never an exact release date. I think they just told Graham or someone that it was in the works at some point.

if there never was a real official word on it and it has been this long than we should just give it up, it appearently is not going to come out at all, strange considering they released the other 2 but it sounds like it has been years since it was supposedly announced and if it is not out yet and not mention of it from Yamato on their sites even with all the updates on what they have coming from now untill next year, then it probbly is not happening.

it is a shame

argh¡. i really need to find a digital camera.

i´ve just finished my kit bash YF-19 with fast packs and the arm weapons module it has in the right arm but still i only achieved to built it in battroid mode.

i took an already damaged yamato VF-19A and only used teh torso, head and back. the rest of it was done using the hasegawa YF-19. will post pictures as soon as i get a digital camera since i want to make a contribution.

personally i've lost all hope for a new YF-19 release by yamato.

Wanna make a bet another new thread will pop-up and ask the same age old question, "What happened to the 1/60 monster project?" Man seriously someone put up a pinned topic regarding these recurring issues and hopefully lay the following also to rest:

"When will the YF-19 FP will be released?" (We've all seen prototypes of it but not much more)

"When is the 1/60th monster will be released?" (Most of us know the answer already but personally I don't care to answer that)

"When will newbies learn how to use the search button to find the most frequently asked questions?" :D:rolleyes:

My my my! Are we cranky in our old age? :p;):lol:

Yep, we may pin this thread. It is the eternal question that appears every week or two.

Well, even though our hopes are already lost, we may see a new yamato yf-19 some day (note that I'm not talking about scale nor anything else!).

Oh, vapourware... :(

mcpaz :ph34r:

GUys, I made a thread for all the newbies to read with a bunch of ANSWERED questions. I believe Max Jenius pinned it. Anyways, this guys question, and the questions godzilla or sithlord brought up are all answered in there.

What I would think is that eventually this toy WILL come out....remember how long it took until they finally said when the MOnster II would be coming out?

GUys, I made a thread for all the newbies to read with a bunch of ANSWERED questions. I believe Max Jenius pinned it. Anyways, this guys question, and the questions godzilla or sithlord brought up are all answered in there.

What I would think is that eventually this toy WILL come out....remember how long it took until they finally said when the MOnster II would be coming out?

Mmmm.... less than the yf-19? <_<

Please don't get angry with me, but the lack of new macross items from Yamato, and the upcoming rumours of Macross-mania going definitely down on Japan, makes me think that seeing a new yf is gonna be very... difficult.

At least, we got hope (I guess). :(

Please don't get angry with me, but the lack of new macross items from Yamato, and the upcoming rumours of Macross-mania going definitely down on Japan, makes me think that seeing a new yf is gonna be very... difficult.

NOPE! MONSTER II was announced WAY before the YF-19FP ever was~!(2000/01?) anyways I think with all the hype, the YF19FP will eventually come out.

NOPE! MONSTER II was announced WAY before the YF-19FP ever was~!(2000/01?) anyways I think with all the hype, the YF19FP will eventually come out.

;)

Believe me Shin, I would like the yf-19 to come out as much as many MW'ers. In fact, it's by far, my favourite valk in all modes, and some kind of frustration, because when I first joined MW was when the vf-19 came out and I couldn't get a yf-19 from Yamato. :(

If a lovely backwards-winged valk comes out, sure I'll get two. SURE <_<

Manu

Wy SHin still thinks the YF-19FP is STILL coming out

1-MonsterII coming out next year...MUCH larger=much more financial risk/profit loss if it does not sell well(freaking huge and over 40000yen price range....so a loss for that would be HIGH)

2-MOnster took longer to develop and is much bigger not to mention costs more....which leads to...

3-since the YF19FP is much much smaller it becomes cheaper to produce and its already something that can be said is the most WANTED macross product ever within the last 3 years besides the various 1/48 variants.

4-more fans complain about the YF19FP not coming out then they do about the monster(which was forgotten for a while)

argh¡. i really need to find a digital camera.

i´ve just finished my kit bash YF-19 with fast packs and the arm weapons module it has in the right arm but still i only achieved to built it in battroid mode.

i took an already damaged yamato VF-19A and only used teh torso, head and back. the rest of it was done using the hasegawa YF-19. will post pictures as soon as i get a digital camera since i want to make a contribution.

personally i've lost all hope for a new YF-19 release by yamato.

Borrow a camera please! I have to see this!

i`ve contacted one of my dad`s friend who is a reporter to see if he can borrow me the camera. if i get it i`ll post the pictures in a new topic.

another thing i did to my kit bash YF-19 battroid is that i rotated the pilots seat so he is in front of the cockpit`s floor (or wathever it is) cameras. i think that is the position in wich the pilot stands in battorid mode, if wrong please tell my. still i think that to get a shot from the cockpit will be a little hard but will try anyway.

ups, i mean the pilot stands in front of the cockpit`s screens. (still thinking about that damned camera).

by the way i compared the size beetwen the yamato GU-15 and hasegawa`s GU-15 and i think that yamato`s one is kinda big for a 1/72 valk or the hasegawa is rather small.

YEESH! Sounds like like the VF-1A 1:48 CF and 2 seaters aint coming out in the way you worded it.