Yamato Stand!

Kamineko

I just turned down a great deal for the stand.... now I got to get one... or four...

:(

Great job Kamineko!

Exo, you must be psychic because you read my mind! Now quick, give me the winning numbers for the Mega Millions lottery!

Nice work, Kameniko, you're courage to hang a 1/48 has inspired us all!

you a golfer too kamineko?  I see you got some tees there, or is that used for something else?

Yeah those are tee's next to Basara. Haven't touched my clubs in so long my clubfaces are growing its own grass on em (should clean em)! :(

Rather than the tees, its the "baSARA" that caught my eye. That and the coccooned Alphonse.

Yeah, the Yamato stand looks really good, but I guess for me, it's the price that kinda turned me off. If it happens to have the same price tag as that of a FLEXI-DISPLAY Stand, then I'll definitely buy one! :D

Can you put a Bandai 1/55 on one of these stands? if so i'm getting one.

If you do, Yamato reserves the right to come to your home and break the Chunky Monkey.

Yamato won't need to go to your house. The stand barely is strong enough to hold a 1/60 (at an angle of course). The chunky monkey is heavy enough already for it to topple over anyways. DAMNED YAMMIE JOINTS!!! :angry: The stands ready to throw whatever's on them onto the floor anyways.

I'm almost ready to glue them down . . . almost . . . <_<

Hanging a 1/48S like that? Not a chance, though I respect your intestinal fortitude to do so. :huh: No way, my cat would do a flying leap and bring that down in a second..

I would like to ask where you got that bubble for your patlbor though. I would like to get a few of those to protect some of my more fragile things.. I'd either need a handfull of small ones for my figures, or one big one for my 1/48 Zentraidi cat of death.. <_<

Hanging a 1/48S like that? Not a chance, though I respect your intestinal fortitude to do so.  :huh: No way, my cat would do a flying leap and bring that down in a second..

I would like to ask where you got that bubble for your patlbor though. I would like to get a few of those to protect some of my more fragile things.. I'd either need a handfull of small ones for my figures, or one big one for my 1/48 Zentraidi cat of death..  <_<

Heh I just overfeed my 30lb cat. I would be most impressed if he could even jump that high for it . . . :blink:

The "bubble" is a glass dome from TAP Plastics (a west coast, US plastic fabrication company). They sell it along with acrylic bases.