Macross Zero episode # 5 Official R2 DVD

Graham

Would it make sense if episode 5 was say more than half an hour?? There are quite a few issues that need to be resolved. Who knows, there may be a cliffhanger ending where there might be an announcement of additional episodes or a new continuing series..say Macross 0.5 :p:D:lol: 1

For once I find myself rooting for the "other side" to die off, lose, be defeated, etc, even though Shin disappointingly carries on the typical anime-main character stereotype of being the clueless wonder. Obviously it's the intention of the story writers, but I've always felt that Nora and her wingman are so arrogant it's annoying. DIE DIE DIE!!!

Would it make sense if episode 5 was say more than half an hour?? There are quite a few issues that need to be resolved. Who knows, there may be a cliffhanger ending where there might be an announcement of additional episodes or a new continuing series..say Macross 0.5 :p  :D  :lol: 1

I hope you are right, the OVA seems too short and things were just beginning to pick up in episode 4. It would be great if Episode 5 would be longer than average 30 min and it would be better if they can extend to 1 hour. However if the pre-order price in cdjapan is the same as the previous episodes then it is a good bet it would be only 30 mins. <_<

Edited by vanpang

There is a lot to resolve in this last episode. We'll just have to see what they come up with. I am hoping to see a VF-1 though.

Although I doubt they'll do it, I wish they would make a movie version. I think it would flow better than the OVA. Since the episodes have been so short, they just seem kind of disjointed to me. Maybe once I see all of them together, my feelings will change.

There is a lot to resolve in this last episode. We'll just have to see what they come up with. I am hoping to see a VF-1 though.

Although I doubt they'll do it, I wish they would make a movie version. I think it would flow better than the OVA. Since the episodes have been so short, they just seem kind of disjointed to me. Maybe once I see all of them together, my feelings will change.

I didn't get to see any Mzero until the third episode, and re-watched them all once the fourth was released (and subbed). I must say that it does flow much better watching them all at once. I think when 5 is finally released, it'll be an interesting experience to see them all in a row.

So far, I think this series lives up to the Macross name. My only issue thus far is some shoddy animation in ep4.