Please Fix This!

On the main page in the left hand column, under "News" there is as sub heading saying "most news is posted directly in the Macross World Forums" (With a Link to the forums). That link to the forums is broken. Ill be danged if I dont click on that first EVERY time I hit the site. So then I have go to hit the back button and go down to the "FORUMS" selection and hit that.

Please fix the first link. I got in the habit a long time ago in clicking it first to go to the forums. Old Habits die hard.

Thanks!

irishman

Yes, but Graham gets upset when we do that :p

he does? why?

You're kidding me, you don't know?

it's quite common that questions are raised in the forums that had answers in the "Other" side of Macrossworld. It makes it feel like the effort to build up the "Other" side is not appreciated.

no, i know all about the rest of the site. i use it pretty frequently, and its what originally brought me to site four years ago. i assumed from the previous statement that there was some functional reason for hitting the main page, like a hit counter or something.

Edited by motley

But the "other side" needs lots of work. Agent One and I were talking about integrating the board and the main page... making it smoother... but Shawn is ever elusive.

I think everyone has noticed it needs a lot of work. And wasn't there supposed to be a Christmas update too? (Shawn didn't say which year though)

But the "other side" needs lots of work. Agent One and I were talking about integrating the board and the main page... making it smoother... but Shawn is ever elusive.

The hell you will. He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Shawn's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already.

:p:lol:

I've offered before and I'll offer again and again. Any help needed with code, content layout, photoshop, etc - I'll be happy to help gratis.

The hell you will. He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Shawn's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already.

:p:lol:

I've offered before and I'll offer again and again. Any help needed with code, content layout, photoshop, etc - I'll be happy to help gratis.

HAHA!

He could get lost in his own site.

As soon as I have some serious free time, I have some major updates planned for the magazine section, book section, DVD section, game section, toy section & model section.

Unfortunately, with a 2 month+1week old son, I have very little free time at the moment.

Graham

As soon as I have some serious free time, I have some major updates planned for the magazine section, book section, DVD section, game section, toy section & model section.

Unfortunately, with a 2 month+1week old son, I have very little free time at the moment.

Graham

Trust me, I know the feeling. Just wait until your kid is 3. Hell on two feet!

Graham

Trust me, I know the feeling. Just wait until your kid is 3. Hell on two feet!

Lol... no kidding.

Graham you should plan on having some free time in, oh - maybe 20 years. :D

yeah, graham,your free time is toast bud.you might get to sleep once & a while,but don't hold your breath.you just might have to give the keys to the store to max for a while :lol:

• 1 month later...

it seems like this site hasnt been maintained in over a year. ive been here for no more than several months and already i can tell. we should let someone here in the boards with web page skills to maintain it.

the "IHP" model page is even unlinked in the model page.

what ja admins think? dont u think its time to update this place? :blink:

im pretty sure theres someone on the boards that will be willing to maintain it. ;)

If you're gonna pray, pray hard...

but do it softly,

you might wake the admins....

;)

hahaha...

i dont pray, i hope.

i should shout at the top of my lungs. maybe the admins might wake up from their 1 year slumber. :lol:

oh well... this site still rocks. no complaints. it could just be better, thats all. B))

like i said a couple minutes ago in the toy section :p ...
...Graham nor Shawn have the time to properly update the site...

thats why i was saying they should let someone else take care of it. someone who also have the skills to maintain this site. :)