Pics of sharpener pilot recast

EXO

If you guys want one PM Rohby. But you're all going to be behind me in line cuz I want a couple of thousand. hehe. I'll probably be getting around 10 of them. I can't wait to get some real paint and a gundam marker. :lol:

HERE'S THE LIST!!!

Everyone is after me!

Solscud007(because it's his original)

Pfunk

Rune

S_I_T_H_L_O_R_D

Veifwan Es

rnurmin

bigkid24

Knight26 (?)

Myersjessee

eriku

rewooh

Eternal_D

vlenhoff

Draykov

VF1A-FAN

jwinges

Edited by >EXO<

LOL... yeah, sure there's a pic at the top of the thread...

Man, Nick, you drive too fast... I tried running after you when walked out the door to give you the original but there was just dust at the curb in the shape of your car... :lol:

I'll give it to you soon along with the mini screwdriver and some recasts.

Edited by >EXO<

Those are so nice, I really hope I can get a hold of some. :)

I wish Yamato would have had the insight to add a standing pilot to the 1/48's. A pilot next to your valk really gives it a sense of scale you otherwise may not have.

I'm considering going onto this list. EXO have you looked into how to modify it into a seat position for cockpit seating? I know I know I'm crazy, but some clever limb breaking and repositioning should be able to do it, though you will likely have to cut off the feet like I did with my original.

Rohby is doing a Minmay also!!!

Shhhh!!! you don't want his Girlfriend to find out! :o

I know of some more people that wanted this also, but I'll let them speak up for themselves... I wasn't really planning on doing a list but oh well...

Edited by >EXO<

I believe he said it was 2 for $5 USD.

BTW: Minmay is not a definite.

Man, Eriku, I'll never get tired of Audrey Tatou... maybe you can rotate it like Kevin does with Lana Lang... Oh that Lana was sooo bad in tonight ep.!!!

Edited by >EXO<

Hello All!

Who knew this little pilot would be wanted by so many? Thanks to Alex for convincing me to recast this, thanks to Nick for lending the original, and thanks to George for lending me the Minmei. However, I will not be recasting the minmei as it's not as easy as it looks. By all means, it's do able. But I feel it's not worth the fuss. If you have one lying around you can see that her hair and her right arm is where the problem's at. Her right arm holding the microphone is positioned towards her body and actually rests on her body and not connected. Same goes for her hair. Since they're touching and not connected as "one" at the point where they're touching, it causes a problem to recast. I hope it made sense. Sorry about the minmei George :p

Ok, on with the pricing. I plan on providing them @ 2 qty for $5.00 and free shipping within the US. Sounds fair? For the amount that many of you want, I plan to make a couple of more molds to speed up the process. To simplify things, I'll go ahead and start contacting those on Alex's list via PM's starting Thursday Night. I'll then go through the posts to see who was left out and contact those next. Also, for those of you who would like but has not yet posted, simply leave a post stating how many you would like and I'll send you a PM once your turn is up.

One last thing, for those of you who havn't gotten a response for your JM recasts, I havn't forgotten about you. I'm still working on the orders for them and will eventually get to you. I promise ;)

Man, Eriku, I'll never get tired of Audrey Tatou... maybe you can rotate it like Kevin does with Lana Lang... Oh that Lana was sooo bad in tonight ep.!!!

Thanks for reminding me. I've got a bunch that I planned on rotating but I guess it slipped my mind. :p

And thanks for adding me to the list! :D

Hey EXO/Rohby...would you mind putting me on that list? I'd go for two sets of two (4 for $10).

Thanks!

Edited by Draykov

Hi,

More of a lurker on this board than a poster. I'd really like to get a few of these too, please.  May I have 6 pieces (@ $15)?

Don't have pm, but you can email me at alexko@rhythm.com

Cheers! :D

-Alex

Yes you do. :) See the PM button under each post? Just find Rohby earlier in the thread and click it (or just wait for him to see it here).

Edit:

Try clicking here.

Edited by Draykov

Hi,

More of a lurker on this board than a poster. I'd really like to get a few of these too, please.  May I have 6 pieces (@ $15)?

Don't have pm, but you can email me at alexko@rhythm.com

Cheers! :D

-Alex

Each of us has a PM upon signing up. Just like Draykov said, look for the person's post and click this button p_pm.gif