Fourth Season of 24.

UN Spacy

Dangit, Costco had Fox and WB DVD boxes on sale for $27.99 last weekend, but my local store had tons of copies of Buffy and Angel but no 24. <_<

I guess you also missed out on Amazon.com's HUGE Fox DVD Boxset sale. I picked up King Of The Hill and 24 (Season 1) for $14.99 each. :D

Hey, Michelle Dessler is on the original CSI now... :lol:

nm... she walked out at the end... :(

Why are you replying to yourself? In any case when I saw her on CSI I assumed her character was dead on 24 (didn't see the end of last season). Still doesn't bode well for her character if the actress is on another show.

She was on an episode of The Dead Zone, IIRC she got in her birthday suit with Johnny in one of those alternative scenarios. This was around the time she was on 24. Since no one other than Kiefer is assured a contract for next season on that show, I don't blame her for taking work whenever opportunities become available.

Hey, Michelle Dessler is on the original CSI now... :lol:

nm... she walked out at the end... :(

Why are you replying to yourself? In any case when I saw her on CSI I assumed her character was dead on 24 (didn't see the end of last season). Still doesn't bode well for her character if the actress is on another show.

I dunno... I shoulda just editted...

I just wanted to update in case anyone looks out for her next week. What did happen to Tony and her. I already forgot. Did Tony go to prison? I remember she was immune to the virus and got captured... :unsure:

tony went to prison, michelle left ctu

I guess Season Four will take play either one to four years AFTER Season Three. You can tell from the NEW President (who was running against Palmer in S3), I also think that Chase and Kim are also gone from S4. :blink:

I'll definitely be buying the third season of 24 on DVD next Tuesday. Although, I think season three may be my last season. As with most television shows, even the best of them, the formula gets too repetitive too fast. Only dramatic television show that maintained my interest more than three years was Babylon 5, only due to the length of time it took to tell the whole story (and season 5 was very weak).

• 4 weeks later...

So? Who picked up the Season 3 DVD Boxset?

If you haven't heard FOX included a sneak preview for Season 4 on the last disc.

The Season Premiere is going to air on January 9th with TWO NEW (2 hour) episodes back to back.

Jack's new squeeze doesn't look all that hot...

I' hope she won't end up like another Kim. IMHO they should have brought back Kate Warner from Season 2 (for Jack's new chicka). Oh well. :(

Is everyone ready for THIS SUNDAY?

B))B))B))B))B))

I'm really looking forward to it. As much as I liked Michelle, Tony... and really, really lusted at Lil' Kim (when she wasn't looking like Ann Jillian's hotter clone)...

I think the show got a bit bloated. I didn't worry that they'd kill off any of the regulars, so it's more fun when it's Jack vs. the Universe.

Honestly, the only person I miss is Nina. They should've built an entire season around her.

Edited by Blaine23

Can Ann Jillian have a hotter clone? Do people, besides you and I remember Ann Jillian? lol...

I agree though, after last year that fat definitely needed to be trimmed. The Jack storyline is definitely the one to follow. I can do with out the David Palmer sideshow also.

I'm gonna try to follow the fourth season for as long as I can. Last year I missed the fourth episode of season three and refused to keep watching after I missed an episode. Tony got shot in that episode too! I didn't look at any spoilers on the net and basically spent an entire year with that cliffhanger in my mind!

So far I've watched every season on DVD and only three episodes on television. I'll probably only last a week or two and then something will occur during the time slot that will force me to miss it. Friends will want to go out for someone's birthday or something, a family function, I'll just forget, my girlfriend will wanna hang, etc, etc.

I wish they would release the DVD sets first :)

I'm gonna try to follow the fourth season for as long as I can. Last year I missed the fourth episode of season three and refused to keep watching after I missed an episode. Tony got shot in that episode too! I didn't look at any spoilers on the net and basically spent an entire year with that cliffhanger in my mind!

So far I've watched every season on DVD and only three episodes on television. I'll probably only last a week or two and then something will occur during the time slot that will force me to miss it. Friends will want to go out for someone's birthday or something, a family function, I'll just forget, my girlfriend will wanna hang, etc, etc.

I wish they would release the DVD sets first :)

Can't you TiVo it or program your VCR?

That secretary of defense looks like a dead ringer for John McCain.

Do you guys think CTU is any different from the previous seasons? IMHO they're still as incompetent as usual.....Jack still has free reign on anyone that works there. :lol:

Great storyline so far....there's already a ton of cliffhangers just waiting to happen during tonights episode. ;)

Do you guys think CTU is any different from the previous seasons? IMHO they're still as incompetent as usual.....Jack still has free reign on anyone that works there. :lol:

Great storyline so far....there's already a ton of cliffhangers just waiting to happen during tonights episode. ;)

they can't be all that competent... the only person they kept is Chloe. :lol: