Fourth Season of 24.

UN Spacy

I thought it was a great ep I was shocked at the fact that the enitre Turkish Family was in on it. The Sec of Def was also a US President on Stargate.

The New employee at CTU?? Not cloe but the Darkhaired one?? I went to school with her Burbank High Class of 95 honest =)

Cant wait for the next 2 hours tonight and no repeats untill the finale or hiatus (breaks in teh episodes)

I thought it was a great ep I was shocked at the fact that the enitre Turkish Family was in on it. The Sec of Def was also a US President on Stargate.

The New employee at CTU?? Not cloe but the Darkhaired one?? I went to school with her Burbank High Class of 95 honest =)

Cant wait for the next 2 hours tonight and no repeats untill the finale or hiatus (breaks in teh episodes)

the new boss of everybody? her? she looks freakin old! like in her mid 30's! Or is it some other dark haired chick?

Jack robbing a gas station?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you guys think he should have ditched the car asap? Come on.....this is Los Angeles were talking about folks (aka home of the daily high speed chase).

That'd be kind of interesting if the girlfriend made it through alive. But with next weeks previews that makes it pretty unlikely.

I wonder what'll happen to Secretary Heller next week. :blink:

I hate the side stories! I hate them!!!! Hate Hate Hate!!!

Who the f'k cares about Driscoll Daughter? I think that's about it right now... So far it's been pretty solid, and most of the story lines involves the main plot... the girlfriend part is borderline unnecessary... <_<

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah, Season 2 called and wants its gas station holdup scenario back.

Debbie's gone. The evil mom knew her son couldn't do it so she made she that the kid will die by poison. The gun's probably not even loaded.

Is it just me or do we have someone worse than Sherry Palmer now?

Edited by Jolly Rogers

Debbie's gone. The evil mom knew her son couldn't do it so she made she that the kid will die by poison. The gun's probably not even loaded.

I'm starting to hate that new black chick. :angry:

Don't get me wrong....shes gorgeous. But what a bitch.......I knew 24 couldn't exsist WITHOUT a Sherry-type character.

I'm starting to hate that new black chick. :angry:

Don't get me wrong....shes gorgeous. But what a bitch.......I knew 24 couldn't exsist WITHOUT a Sherry-type character.

I totally dig her...she was so funny in talk soup... lol

I hate the side stories!  I hate them!!!! Hate Hate Hate!!!

Who the f'k cares about Driscoll Daughter?  I think that's about it right now... So far it's been pretty solid, and most of the story lines involves the main plot... the girlfriend part is borderline unnecessary...  <_<

The side story of the middle-eastern family is really to set a tone to the viewers that not all middle-eastern people are driven by a mad cause. The son is probably a ploy to get particular peer group viewer of the same ethnic descent to identify with his struggle in making a descision between the western way of living and the maniacal focus of destroying that way of living. Since this show has aired it has caught alot of flak about its insensitivity towards certain ethnic groups and this side story is to alleviate their criticism.

There's nothing that can sway that argument than poisoning the white girlfriend...

Seriously though, I don't consider that family's storyline as a side story. But I'm worried that they are going to start now that it seems that they streamlined the series. The last 2 eps on Monday night was excellent. The liquor store robbery, the son getting tortured (Sure he's too humane to stick a needle in arm, so he went for the relentless sensory deprivation route. :lol: ) And how cool was that when Jack went back to save Chloe's friend? A few bruises and that guy will be fine...

It's Aisha Tyler and she was on Talk Soup, Friends, and she's currently on CSI... she's a busy gal. Her character is pretty unlikeable on 24, though... which is a first. She's usually hot and funny.

I watched all 4 hours last night (thankyou DVR!)...

I totally agree on the unnecessary Driscoll's daughter crap. You'd think a woman in charge of counter-terrorism would have enough sense to hire a private caregiver or something. Either way, it stinks of stupid future plot line.

I do like the focus being on back on Jack. This season seems to be one of the better planned of the 3 so far. Instead of having such giant twists, they need to focus more on building tension each episode.

I'm actually one of the few people who really enjoy Chloe. It's probably the most realistic character on the show. She's annoying, pushy, whiny... who doesn't have someone like that in their office? :lol:

I'm looking forward to seeing how evil the evil Turkish family is. There's something really wrong about that mom, she creeps me out big time.

the turkish mom is whats keeping me interested at this point(4 hours so far wee!) not only is she evil, but shes sexy evil...something about her eyes and i like it. :wub:

i can't stand that driscoll chick, she a tard but i guess she fits the bill when bosses are concerned. :D hopefully she'll get capped or something cause she sure is an eye sore on my TV screen. :blink:

These last two days were pretty intense! I can't wait for the next 20 episodes. B))

I can't wait for tonights episode.......from the commercials I've been seening it looks pretty tense.

BTW. I'm also going to avoid ALL gas station mini marts in the future.

:lol:

It'll probably turn out to be nothing, but I have my suspicions about Audrey's husband. There was something off about him when he was talking to her on the phone. Plus, he evidently doesn't live in LA. He managed to catch a plane to LA from wherever he lives and then get to CTU from LAX (roughly 20 miles apart) in the short time since this whole thing happened? Heller was kidnapped at the end of the first episode, but he obviously wouldn't find this out for a little while still, so say he leaves in the middle of the second episode, then there's the actual travel time involved. I guess if he has connections to catch the flight quickly and with no hang-ups, and if he's flying from somewhere relatively close by, it works. But it just seems really suspicious to me. It seems like a bit of a longshot, but then again, this is 24 we're talking about. And if the writers are willing to tie Heller's own son to the plot (even if it's unwittingly), I have to imagine Audrey's estranged husband is fair game too. Guess we'll find out in due time either way.

That's right! Tony to the rescue!

I wonder if that means we get to see Michelle... :)

How kick ass was that? B))B))B))B))B))B))B))B))B))B))

I knew he'd end up calling him or Chase. But then again there isn't much Chase can do with only one hand. :(

What IF Kim was the one that came in blasting? :D

BUT it also seems they caught the wrong mole. :ph34r:

That's right! Tony to the rescue!

I wonder if that means we get to see Michelle... :)

How kick ass was that? B))B))B))B))B))B))B))B))B))B))

I knew he'd end up calling him or Chase. But then again there isn't much Chase can do with only one hand. :(

What IF Kim was the one that came in blasting? :D

BUT it also seems they caught the wrong mole. :ph34r:

That's in the directors cut...

"Hello Chase I need a hand!...

:mellow:

ummm, nevermind... I'll call Tony..."

My worst fear about this great season so far has came true... side stories...

Jack's GF ex and the Directors daughter... talk about fillers. :rolleyes:

Those are minor problems compared to how everyone can easily see the 2 big "surprises" coming - when Jack said he's calling "the only person I can trust" you know it had to be Tony. Also with the Edgar geekasm it is so obvious that it's a trap set up by the terrorists, what he did wouldn't even help but only make the situation worse.

Cool episode in terms of meeting audience expectaions, but the show shouldn't be that predictable...