Fourth Season of 24.

UN Spacy

That's Tony's ex-wife. She was second to him last year. She was kidnapped by the terrorists last year and in exchange they blackmailed Tony into letting the main terrorist escape, which marked him as a traitor. I guess he was put in jail, then pardoned. He became an alcoholic. She left him for that reason.

That's Tony's ex-wife. She was second to him last year. She was kidnapped by the terrorists last year and in exchange they blackmailed Tony into letting the main terrorist escape, which marked him as a traitor. I guess he was put in jail, then pardoned. He became an alcoholic. She left him for that reason.

blah, blah, blah, she needs to get nekked! :ph34r:

That's Tony's ex-wife.  She was second to him last year.  She was kidnapped by the terrorists last year and in exchange they blackmailed Tony into letting the main terrorist escape, which marked him as a traitor.  I guess he was put in jail, then pardoned. He became an alcoholic.  She left him for that reason.

blah, blah, blah, she needs to get nekked! :ph34r:

Don't patronize me!

:p:lol:

Did anybody notice how this episode was a big suck up to the Arab/Muslim American community? <_<

This season WAS so awesome because it was deeply rooted in reality (as in Islamo Facist terrorist cells launching attacks on American soil), but of course now most of the baddies and almost all the violence and evil is being commited by WASPs (White Anglo Saxon Persons/Protestants) and even those in the defense industry... looks like Michael Moore is now on the 24 writing staff! :p I guess the 24 writing staff were all in a coma September 11, 2001...

As usual, Hollywood has its head up its @$$ about what group of individuals who have committed the huge majority of terrorist attacks for the last 30 years world wide. Hollywood and the left are sure all about "tolerance" and pointing out those who are "intolerant", but oddly enough, they want to give the slack to the many thousands (if not millions), of extremist Muslims who want every Westerner (ie. American, European, Israeli, and Jew) D-E-A-D.

Maybe 24 should be renamed The Sum of All Fears - The TV Series after the movie adaption of Tom Clancy's book. :p

Oh well, at least there was lots of Michelle in this episode! :wub:

Did anybody notice how this episode was a big suck up to the Arab/Muslim American community? <_<

This season WAS so awesome because it was deeply rooted in reality (as in Islamo Facist terrorist cells launching attacks on American soil), but of course now most of the baddies and almost all the violence and evil is being commited by WASPs (White Anglo Saxon Persons/Protestants) and even those in the defense industry... looks like Michael Moore is now on the 24 writing staff! :p I guess the 24 writing staff were all in a coma September 11, 2001...

As usual, Hollywood has its head up its @$$ about what group of individuals who have committed the huge majority of terrorist attacks for the last 30 years world wide. Hollywood and the left are sure all about "tolerance" and pointing out those who are "intolerant", but oddly enough, they want to give the slack to the many thousands (if not millions), of extremist Muslims who want every Westerner (ie. American, European, Israeli, and Jew) D-E-A-D.

Maybe 24 should be renamed The Sum of All Fears - The TV Series after the movie adaption of Tom Clancy's book. :p

and thank you for joining us here again at "deep thoughts". :lol:

its a TV show, its fake man, i swear. :p

So what you're asserting is it was wholly unrealistic that Jack and Paul could run into a few Muslim Americans who DON'T want to blow things up and are pissed at those who give their whole religion a bad name?

In case you missed it:

The following takes place between 8PM and 9PM...

8:05 PM: Audrey: Doc, please let me have a minute with Paul.

Doctor: OK

Audrey: Paul I want you to know that I'm right here!

Doctor: Ms. Raines, I just want you to know that that second you took may have cost him his life.

Audrey: DOH!

8:09 PM: Nekkid girl in bed: Is that all you got?

Guy in bed: ZOMG! They got my kidz!!!111!!1!

*Nekkid girl has gun*

Guy in bed: Fine! lets do it some more!

8:20 PM: Edgar: I'm sick of everyone telling me what to do, especially people that don't really work here! *boohoo*

Tony: :mellow:

Michelle: Burn! LOL!

8:23 PM: Michelle: Chloe! CTU needs you... Jack needs you.

Chloe: Say no more biatch! I've been waiting by the phone since 12:23 PM! (Damn, I wonder if Michells is as hot as the last time I saw her...)

8:30 PM: Jack: Take the gun! This has to look real!

Dina: You want to give me a gun? You must know that I want to kill you...

Jack: <_<

8:50 PM: KABOOM!

8:58 PM: Marwan: Kill Jack Bauer!

Dina: IM. Moh. Tep!

haha, now that's funny. Always looking forward to exo's summary of the show. I don't know but I have a feeling that Mrs. Araz is still alive. They woulda just shot her in the head and get it over with, but they shot her in her chest. So maaayybe she's still alive. ;):p:D:lol:

Blaine23 = totally hot for nekkid hot asskicking totally evil one night stand girl.

Seriously. They need to quit with the Euro-trash and Arab villains. Bring on a mastermind with a great caboose. Sure, it isn't very realistic... but at this point - what on the show really is?

Even better idea. Make it Kim Bauer. And dress her in leather. Please.

JUST DO IT CHLOE!

Speaking of Chloe. How the heck did she get to CTU so fast? Does she live in the one of the magicial CTU dorm rooms? That have special transporters that whisk them to headquarters in a blink of an eye. :lol:

eh, last nights episode was alright....

i just love how they keep adding more hot chicks in every episode....and i'm not talking about that "butter face" chloe they brought back....man shes busted. :blink:

why kill the chick(mrs. araz) but take Jack alive? could you BE any stupider!

the episode last night wasn't as exciting as previous episodes. The cover story was weak and Marwan would've known for the getgo when Dina showed up at the sleeper cell professor's front door that something's was up.

Anyways, the next episode is a little to stupid, why trade Jack for the kid? What's the whole sense in that. Also the pilot who looks to be hi-jacking a fighter plane to shoot airforce 1 is at best the most over the top villanous schemes ever imagined by Hollywood.

But Marwan did know! And of course they would know... they were probably looking at each other like..." which of us put out an order to ambush her prison caravan? Nobody???" Who the hell rescued her?"

Yeah, why trade Jack for the kid... :huh:

JUST DO IT CHLOE!

Speaking of Chloe. How the heck did she get to CTU so fast? Does she live in the one of the magicial CTU dorm rooms? That have special transporters that whisk them to headquarters in a blink of an eye. :lol:

I noticed that too... she was like back at work right after one friggin' commercial break! :blink:

JUST DO IT CHLOE!

I noticed that too... she was like back at work right after one friggin' commercial break! :blink:

Maybe Exo was right in saying she was waiting for the call by the phone..... Only she was waiting outside the building. :p

the episode last night wasn't as exciting as previous episodes. The cover story was weak and Marwan would've known for the getgo when Dina showed up at the sleeper cell professor's front door that something's was up.

Anyways, the next episode is a little to stupid, why trade Jack for the kid? What's the whole sense in that. Also the pilot who looks to be hi-jacking a fighter plane to shoot airforce 1 is at best the most over the top villanous schemes ever imagined by Hollywood.

Up until the end of the episode, I thought the fake Air Force officer guy was going to hijack Air Force One when it landed; I just hope they don't use that F-5 sitting in that hangar as the "fighter" that will try to take out Air Force One! :p To my knowledge, any and all F-5's in the US Air Force have only ever been used in the Aggressor role. How many F-5's and T-38's are privately owned in the US? Since the Marines have been involved with Season 3 and 4, I wonder if they tried getting the Air Force to participate - then again, showing that Air Force officer in the midst of cheating on his wife and family probably would not have been viewed positively by the Air Force's public affairs office and thus the Air Force would have declined participation.

haha, now that's funny. Always looking forward to exo's summary of the show. I don't know but I have a feeling that Mrs. Araz is still alive. They woulda just shot her in the head and get it over with, but they shot her in her chest. So maaayybe she's still alive. ;):p:D:lol:

The moment you see her practically sucking her son's face you know she's gonna be sleeping with the fishes. :(

haha, now that's funny. Always looking forward to exo's summary of the show. I don't know but I have a feeling that Mrs. Araz is still alive. They woulda just shot her in the head and get it over with, but they shot her in her chest. So maaayybe she's still alive.  ;)  :p  :D  :lol:

The moment you see her practically sucking her son's face you know she's gonna be sleeping with the fishes. :(

yeah, I noticed that too. It was kinda disturbing to see she was doing that. But anyway, I hope that they didn't just kill her off like that already. :huh:

haha, now that's funny. Always looking forward to exo's summary of the show. I don't know but I have a feeling that Mrs. Araz is still alive. They woulda just shot her in the head and get it over with, but they shot her in her chest. So maaayybe she's still alive.  ;)  :p  :D  :lol:

yeah, I noticed that too. It was kinda disturbing to see she was doing that. But anyway, I hope that they didn't just kill her off like that already. :huh:

I'm 100% sure she's a goner. The only reason they didn't show her getting shot explicitly is because it'd be way too much for broadcast TV.

If there's any rule about 24, it's they always make the characters sympathetic before getting whacked.

I'm 100% sure she's a goner. The only reason they didn't show her getting shot explicitly is because it'd be way too much for broadcast TV.

Way too much? Is it because she was considered one of the "good guys"?

Consdering the large amount of people that're killed on 24 I doubt Dina Eraz's would have been any different. :(

I'm 100% sure she's a goner.  The only reason they didn't show her getting shot explicitly is because it'd be way too much for broadcast TV.

Consdering the large amount of people that're killed on 24 I doubt Dina Eraz's would have been any different. :(

No, it's because she's a mother.

Nobody wants to see women and kids in body bags. At least not in this country.

I'm 100% sure she's a goner.  The only reason they didn't show her getting shot explicitly is because it'd be way too much for broadcast TV.

No, it's because she's a mother.

Nobody wants to see women and kids in body bags. At least not in this country.

True. :ph34r:

They never did show Terry Bauer getting OFF'ed in the first series finale.

In case you missed it:

The following takes place between 9PM and 10PM...

9:04 PM: Tony: Michelle, I think we have to tell Audrey that Jacks missing because they’re involved…

Michelle: WTF? Audrey’s married!?!

Tony: That reminds me. I got this girl back at my pad… what’d would you say if you and me make it interesting?

9:05 PM: Tony: Curtis we have to torture Beiruz to get the info about Marwan.

Curtis: Lemme see, first we tortured Heller’s son for no reason… then it was Sarah for no reason… awww, schucks, we gotta get it right this time… no problem Tony!

9:11 PM: Michelle: I need to know that Jack’s alive.

Marwan: I’ll put him on…

Jack: I’M IN AN ABANDONED WAREHOUSE IN DOWNTOWN L.A.!!!

Michelle: Gee, thanks Jack! Like that helps.

9:17 PM: Fake Pilot: The jet’s OK to fly…

Chief: What was wrong with it?

Fake Pilot: The BP8 was broken, had to get a replacement.

9:42 PM: Tony: Audrey, how’s Paul?

Audrey: We don’t know yet.

Tony: Look, Jack’s about the only friend I have left. But if Paul and him don’t make it, how about you, me, Michelle and the girl I have back home make it more interesting?

9:53 PM: Beiruz: You guy’s don’t care about me. You think I’m a terrorist.

Curtis: I don’t think you a terrorist Bruce…

Beiruz: My name is BEI-RUZ! Not Bruce!!!

Curtis: Oh… hmmm… that’s more of a terrorist name…

Next week on 24: we promise you a twist so big, it’ll change everything!!!

OMFGW00T!!!111!!! :o

haha, that's some good recap. But you left out one thing:

Chief: What was wrong with it? (with "who the *$#@ are you" look in his face)

;)

What I don't get is why did the Chief question the fake pilot. Doesn't everybody get assigned to a task and at least know who they send to do it?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This just made my day!

So? Does anyone thick that this Stealth Fighter (or is it a Bomber) will be able to go up against AF-1?

I wonder what the HUGE TWIST is gonna be. Another mole? :(

9:17 PM: Fake Pilot:  The jet’s OK to fly…

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This just made my day!

So? Does anyone thick that this Stealth Fighter (or is it a Bomber) will be able to go up against AF-1?

I wonder what the HUGE TWIST is gonna be. Another mole? :(

Wait a minute, if we keep with military realism here. It means a ramming mission for the F-117. F-117 don't carry air to air ordanance. They call it a stealth fighter but it's actually a tactical bomber.

Although you almost think an F-15 with guns and missiles would do better against AF1. But if you'd ram anyway, it doesn't matter.

But may be that's just a big decoy. May be the F-117 is carrying bombs, and they're going to bomb some place... Quick, what's vital in the LA region that a pair of 2000 lb bombs can wreck?