Fourth Season of 24.

UN Spacy

I totally called the Paul Raines plot twist almost a month ago. So I'm kind of proud of myself for that.

Not sure whether or not Marianne is actually dead. On the one hand, they did keep the camera on her for an awful long time. A relatively unimportant character gets axed and her corpse gets more screentime than any of the major characters who have been killed off over the past three years. On the other hand, she did look fairly dead. We'll see what happens.

Had the same feeling about why they didn't just cut off the cadaver's thumb, but I guess it makes sense. Mutilating bodies is probably against CTU policy. The fact that Jack has done it in the past means very little.

I expect Curtis to hold up as well under torture as Chase did last year. So far, Chase has proven himself to be the hardest character on 24, even moreso than Jack. But depending on what they do with Curtis, he might outdo Chase. I dunno...maybe he'll lose both his arms?

As for Behrooz icing his dad...once again, a dumbass character lets his emotions ruin a CTU investigation. Granted, that guy probably would have been damn near impossible to crack, but there's a reason Jack didn't just shoot him in the face when he first dropped in. They wanted to take him alive. Stupid kid.

I'm not quite sure I buy Tony getting his job back. I think it's gotta be a little more than a good word from an employee of the Secretary of Defense to give a man charged with treason a crucial job maintaining national security. But whatever. It's still good to have him back. I'm not a big fan of the new cast.

Incidentally, I just have this feeling that we're going to see Michelle soon.

Overall, it was a good episode, possibly the best of the season so far. Looking forward to next week.

I expect Curtis to hold up as well under torture as Chase did last year. So far, Chase has proven himself to be the hardest character on 24, even moreso than Jack. But depending on what they do with Curtis, he might outdo Chase. I dunno...maybe he'll lose both his arms?

I'm not quite sure I buy Tony getting his job back. I think it's gotta be a little more than a good word from an employee of the Secretary of Defense to give a man charged with treason a crucial job maintaining national security. But whatever. It's still good to have him back. I'm not a big fan of the new cast.

From the previews it looks like Curtis might not make it out alive.

Considering that Tony can take credit for saving the live of Audrey, whose father has final say in CTU's budgets, I don't think it's too far-fetched to say Tony's got the right person backing him to get his old job back...

I expect Curtis to hold up as well under torture as Chase did last year.  So far, Chase has proven himself to be the hardest character on 24, even moreso than Jack.  But depending on what they do with Curtis, he might outdo Chase.  I dunno...maybe he'll lose both his arms?

I'm not quite sure I buy Tony getting his job back.  I think it's gotta be a little more than a good word from an employee of the Secretary of Defense to give a man charged with treason a crucial job maintaining national security.  But whatever.  It's still good to have him back.  I'm not a big fan of the new cast.

From the previews it looks like Curtis might not make it out alive.

Considering that Tony can take credit for saving the live of Audrey, whose father has final say in CTU's budgets, I don't think it's too far-fetched to say Tony's got the right person backing him to get his old job back...

What I meant about Curtis was that he wouldn't crack, not that he'd come out of it intact, like Chase managed (they even reattached his arm, as you probably recall). Chase has so far endured more than any other character on the show, but he never cracked, and he encouraged Jack to do whatever needed to be done (ie, cutting off his arm). I suspect Curtis will be pretty good, too. But if he ends up with a bullet in his head, there's not a lot he can do about that.

As for Tony, I'm just saying...well, consider. It's been a while since I watched season 1, so I don't really remember what happened there. Season 2, he assaults Chappelle and goes around his superiors to try to help Jack on his own little renegade mission. Season 3, he feeds misinformation to CTU agents in the field, directly facilitating the escape of a terrorist who was holding the country hostage with a highly lethal virus. He's lucky to be out of prison after that. Then he spends 18 months becoming an unemployed alcoholic.

...and now he's back on the job.

It just doesn't add up terribly well. Like I said, I'm happy to have him back and I'm willing to look past it, but if you just consider how this kind of situation would be handled in reality, it doesn't really work.

...and now he's back on the job.

It just doesn't add up terribly well.  Like I said, I'm happy to have him back and I'm willing to look past it, but if you just consider how this kind of situation would be handled in reality, it doesn't really work.

At least he managed to hold onto one thing....

....that darn Chicago Cubs mug he used in Season One. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-26-1109133707_thumb.jpg

Edited by UN Spacy

I-MHO-TEPP...

I'm glad that little biatch is dead. Stupid side story with stupid doctors that couldn't secure her down...

Curtis turned out pretty kick ass mofo... phuqueue was right!

Great ep.!

Hahahahaha. I knew I've seen that guy from somewhere.

BTW. I'd like to nominate Maya Driscol as the WORST character in the history of 24. Sad to see her go but that little girl was a real problem. Now that Erin is going to step down next week does that mean Michelle will make an apperance? B))

Curtis indeed kicks major ass.

Remember kids. If you want to stop nuclear reactors from melting down all it takes is a couple of Hot Keys. :lol:

Next week. Jack gives his best Ahhhnold Schwarzenegger impression. :lol:

I-MHO-TEPP...

I'm glad that little biatch is dead. Stupid side story with stupid doctors that couldn't secure her down...

Great ep.!

haha, bastid!! took my line!! IM-HO-TEPP!! Anyway, awesome episode. That Audrey is hella annoying. She got all scared when Jack was doing his little interrogation thing. And yeah, driscol's daughter was hella annoying. I'm glad she's outta the picture. I wonder if they'll bring back chloe. Can't wait till next week!! :p:D:lol:

I-MHO-TEPP...

I'm glad that little biatch is dead.  Stupid side story with stupid doctors that couldn't secure her down...

Great ep.!

haha, bastid!! took my line!! IM-HO-TEPP!! Anyway, awesome episode. That Audrey is hella annoying. She got all scared when Jack was doing his little interrogation thing. And yeah, driscol's daughter was hella annoying. I'm glad she's outta the picture. I wonder if they'll bring back chloe. Can't wait till next week!! :p:D:lol:

Dude I already Mentioned that Cloe is off filming a Movie she will return shortly

In case you missed it:

6:11 PM: Audrey tells Jack to take care of her ex. "If one of you dies, I'll take the other."

6:19 PM: Tony says I'm taking over bitch!!!

6:34 PM: James Heller tells Driscoll to go home... "there's no crying in anti-terrorism!"

6:39 PM: Curtis asks Heller why da man is bringing the brotha down and gave the traitor his promotion.

6:44 PM: Imhothep..."Go home??? JIHAD, MOFO!!!"

6:51 PM: Almeda: "we can't get Jack on his cell... get me his AIM screen name!"

6:51 PM: Edgar: "it's kimishot6969"

6:59 PM: Heller: "I'm bringing in Michelle Dressler to take over Driscoll"

6:59 PM: Tony: "Oh snap! She's hot!"

7:00 PM: President Palmer: "Buy AllState Insurance!"

In case you missed it:

6:11 PM: Audrey tells Jack to take care of her ex. "If one of you dies, I'll take the other."

6:19 PM: Tony says I'm taking over bitch!!!

6:34 PM: James Heller tells Driscoll to go home... "there's no crying in anti-terrorism!"

6:39 PM: Curtis asks Heller why da man is bringing the brotha down and gave the traitor his promotion.

6:44 PM: Imhothep..."Go home??? JIHAD, MOFO!!!"

6:51 PM: Almeda: "we can't get Jack on his cell... get me his AIM screen name!"

6:51 PM: Edgar: "it's kimishot6969"

6:59 PM: Heller: "I'm bringing in Michelle Dressler to take over Driscoll"

6:59 PM: Tony: "Oh snap! She's hot!"

7:00 PM: President Palmer: "Buy AllState Insurance!"

hahaha, good stuff man!!! That's basically the whole episode! Michelle is back!!! yay!!!! And dayum does next week's episode look good!!! :p:D:lol:

who needs to watch 24 while we have this thread ;). plus the usual 24 guidline something bad is happen/going to happen that only jack can fix, jack seems to betray his own side but its for getting closer to the big bad guy, the big bad guy does a blow to the US by some kind of eco damage, someone dies, others thinks jack die but realy hes alive and using it to get closer to the boss, they find out hes alive and more people die, jack stops the boss and any plans with him and spinkle some chloe, oh add in a mole or 2 that they find out and kills after the mole prevents jack from catching the boss at the middle of the season.

6:11 PM: Audrey tells Jack to take care of her ex.  "If one of you dies, I'll take the other."

The line she said, Paul is not like you, worries me. I think Jack made a mistake in interrogating Paul while she was in the room.

Edited by valk1j

6:11 PM: Audrey tells Jack to take care of her ex.  "If one of you dies, I'll take the other."

The line she said, Paul is not like you, worries me. I think Jack made a mistake in interrogating Paul while she was in the room.

That's true but Jack told Audrey before the interogation started (that things were GOING to get messy).

I also thought tonights AIM scene was a bit funny. I was expecting them to start posting smilies.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Jack. You have to get out of the building.

:lol:

Michelle is looking HOT as usual. :p

Next week. Curtis plays the race card? :blink:

He should have forced her out of the room, and out of ear shot. Seeing someone you love, bring pain to another that you still care about is a mistake. She knows his past, but actually seeing something like this. She will never look at him the same way.

What I dont get is why Jack was yelling with the EMP went off?!??! I was expecting a BOOM not a wimper <_< . And what is that Company thinking sending mere security officers after the Great and Powerful Jack Bauer!?!?!?

Michele is a total Hottie.

I honestly thought Paul was a traitor. :ph34r:

yeah, i thought Paul was going to be a traitor too. Looks like Jacks got competition now! Paul ain't going out without a fight! Audrey's gonna have to pick one. I honestly think she'll end up back with Paul. Anyway, it looks like Paul is gonna get his finger with the wedding ring on it smashed next week! :blink: And I can't wait to see more of Michelle!!! Hotty Mcyumyum!

Hotty Mcyumyum!

Dude that name is a registered trademark by EXO Enterprises... you can't use that foo!!! My lawyers will call your, um... guy by the taco stand kicking it by the payphone.

haha, too late. Used it, abused it, and reused it again! :p:D:lol:

i totally saw michelle coming back in this manner (though i dont think she`s *that* hot).

random thoughts while watching the last ep:

-why is an executive carrying a gun at work?

-i think paul gets killed off and audrey will blame jack for it

-keptin the engines canna take any more! she's gonna blow!

-with the emp bomb jack and co will have to run (or steal a bicycle!) to get out of the blast zone

-someone needs to give CTU more funding so they can have more agents/red shirts in the field to help jack take down the evil CEOs of the world

In case you missed it:

7:00 PM: Jack: Paul, they broke your hands, not your feet.. NOW, RUN BITCH, RUN.

7:00 PM: Tony: Blah, Blah, Blah... Jack and Paul in danger... Blah, Blah, Blah... (Damn, Michelle be looking good. I shoulda shaved.<_< )

7:15 PM: Mercenary: You want me to kill a federal Agent?

Evil Exec: Yeah, and get me a plasma TV while your at it.

7:21 PM Muslim guys: We've had these guns for years. Now that we have the chance to use them, you want us to leave? Hells no!

7:26 PM: Audrey: Jack was so rough on Paul. *sniff* How come he's never like that with me??? *sniff*

7:26 PM: Sarah: Look. You're hotter than me and you have more superiority... I want a raise!

Michelle: [Trump]You're fired![/Trump]

7:31 PM: Audrey: Look... you're hot. Ease up on Tony!

7:37 PM: Michelle: Tony, I'm sorry about earlier.

Tony: Listen Michelle, you maybe hot, but I'm not your bitch. Did I mention you're hot?

Michelle: Yes, you said that.

Tony: Don't patronize me!

7:48 PM: Paul: It's amazing that with my broken fingers I can still pull the trigger on this automatic and aim successfully!

7:59 PM: Paul: JACK LOOK OUT! *gets shot*

Jack: Paul, look at me!

Paul: Jack... I'm... wearing... a... red sh...shirt...underneath...

In case you missed it:

7:48 PM: Paul: It's amazing that with my broken fingers I can still pull the trigger on this automatic and aim successfully!

Hehehehehe. Jack and three civillians with little to no firefight experience > several HEAVILY armed commandos. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What'd you guys think of Jacks little knife move on the team leader?

WOW.

Personally. I get a little sleepy when the drama moves back to CTU. With all the bitching going around they should just call it C.T.U 90210. Hehehehehehehehehehe.

By the way. I also have a little message for CTU Agent Lee Castle.

TWO IN THE HEAD. YOU KNOW THEY'RE DEAD. :angry:

BTW. It looks like they're going to go after Air Force One. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

Did anyone else expect Michael Biehn to be the leader of the commandos? :lol:

Edited by UN Spacy

WOW.

yeah that was tight!

That was Michael Beihn? :huh: The CTU team?

Naw. But I wish he was.....Michael Biehn is the STEREOTYPICAL Delta Force (Special Forces) Leader. Hehehehehehe.

WOW.

yeah that was tight!

Naw. But I wish he was.....Michael Biehn is the STEREOTYPICAL Delta Force (Special Forces) Leader. Hehehehehehe.

Then they'd have to get Tom Berrenger as the leader of the mercs. :p

haha, exo knows how to sum it up the real way! And that Audrey bi@atch pisses me off everytime I see her! I just realized that she has a micheal jackson nose!! Which makes her even uglier!! :p:D:lol:

WOW.

yeah that was tight!

SEAL. Navy SEAL.

Delta is Army if I am not mistaken.

How Much do you want to bet that Sarah(Lana) will return as an evil bitch Next season?? I was framed and I want a Pay raise Blah Blah Blah Me Me Me (As Solscud would put it ) :lol:

Yeah Jack Sniping that guy in the back of the Head was cool. its something Jason Vorhse would have done :D.

Those Summiries are great Exo keep em coming