Fourth Season of 24.

UN Spacy

I saw my brother breathe easy when the lights started turning green, I told him to wait 2 minutes and at least one of those plants will become red... boy I was right. I mean it's only 10 minutes to 2pm!

But yeah the good is outweighing the bad so far. Excellent season to watch.

last might was a good one, outside of the my daughter allergic to testicles, blah, blah, blah....

one problem with this show is waiting for the next damn episode. they should really consider doing a 2 hour show or make it into a mini-series..something to speed to things along.

my daughter allergic to testicles, blah, blah, blah....

:lol:

How many people think Audrey will not be coming back for next season? Jack's like getting a new squeeze every season, I don't see her coming back for more than a cameo by season 5. Maybe Paul will whack her when she tells him off by the end of the season.

That's right! Tony to the rescue!

I wonder if that means we get to see Michelle... :)

How kick ass was that? B))B))B))B))B))B))B))B))B))B))

I knew he'd end up calling him or Chase. But then again there isn't much Chase can do with only one hand. :(

What IF Kim was the one that came in blasting? :D

BUT it also seems they caught the wrong mole. :ph34r:

Chase's hand was presumably reattached. He was in surgery at the end of season 3, and Jack said that doctors were pretty optimistic. Even in real life, it's quite possible to reattach a severed limb if you do it quickly enough, so I imagine that Chase still has both hands.

Tony was no big surprise. It was confirmed quite a few weeks ago that he'd be coming back for last night's episode. Other spoilers for anyone interested:

Michelle is probably coming back for the next episode. I'm not sure what the info was based on, but IMDB has taken it down, so I guess it wasn't ever confirmed. But I wouldn't be shocked to see her next week. After all, they also don't have Tony listed for next week's episode and we know he's going to be on. Also, Palmer is returning for the last six episodes, although under what circumstances, your guess is as good as mine.

I really wouldn't be shocked if every surviving character of any importance gets at least some screen time during the season, Kim and Chase included.

Wow.

What'd think of tonights episode?

I thought things were going to go wrong but CTU finally does something right. They FINALLY caught the mole right away. But will she be of any use b/c of her bump to the head?

Wow. I'm glad they also cleared up Tony's storyline......I guess this means there might be a chance of Michelle showing up in the future.

Did anyone else think Audrey WASN'T going to make it back to CTU?

......and why didn't that sniper take out Jack and Tony? :blink:

I also feel sorry for that chick that was interogated. Ouch. :(

Looks like IMDB's info about Michelle returning in this episode was bad, which I suppose explains why they took it down (although now it's back up even though she clearly wasn't in this episode). But now that we know she's still working for division, I definitely think we're going to see her in the future.

Not sure what's going to happen with Tony, though. I doubt that they just stick together for a few episodes and then Tony goes home. So I see them either working Tony back into CTU somehow (though I'm not sure why CTU would take back someone who worked against them, no matter what the reason), or Tony's going to die this season. Just my own thoughts on it. I really like Tony, so I'd rather it be the former than the latter. But if there's anything we've ever seen on this show (particularly in the third season), nothing's sacred and no one is safe. If they could kill off Sherry Palmer, Ryan Chappelle, and Nina Myers, and write Tony, Michelle, Palmer, and Kim off the main cast all in the same season, killing Tony off in a guest-starring role certainly isn't a stretch.

I didn't expect Audrey to get back to CTU safe and sound, but the reason I didn't expect it was the previous week's preview showing Tony with Jack at the helicopter. So when Jack gave Tony's address to Heller, I was pretty sure Marianne was going to somehow intercept the info and get there first, thus dragging Tony into everything (foreshadowed earlier when he said he didn't want to be dragged into it). But when the car left the house without incident and Tony offered Jack his help, I figured nothing would happen to Audrey. She already IDed the guy in the video, which is the only reason they tried to kill her last week, so they really don't have any reason to care about her anymore.

Hard to say why the sniper didn't take out Jack and Tony. Could just be that he didn't know who they were and he was only told to take out the other guy and get the hell out, so that's what he did. Considering where the bullet hit the guy, it seems like the sniper should have had clear line of sight to them even after they ducked behind the car, but we saw him taking off as soon as he got the shot off, so I guess Jack and Tony just dodged a bullet (literally) when he decided they weren't worth the extra time it would have taken to kill them before escaping.

Edited by phuqueue

I thought it made sense that the sniper didn't take out Jack and Tony.

As a sniper, once you've shot, you have to assume your location is comprimised.

Thus, you have to move after one shot regardless if you've hit the target or not.

Now in that sequence it was obvious that Jack saw the sniper, and the sniper would know that. So if the shooter would like take them out as well, he would have to move to another location.

yesterdays episode was the best one yet!

i'm glad that the mole got caught...finally, like it wasn't too obvious.

i love how they tortured one of their own, and by one of her friends no less., hehehe. i thought she was finished for sure but alas no.

i'm just glad they didn't go back to driscolls daughter this time around, let just keep her out of this shall we.

i love 24 and although the last ep was fun to watch (as always) some of the key points is getting tired very fast. how is it that when CTU enters lock-down people are able to still run outside, unimpeded, by that unmanned back-door? oO

hahaha... that's what I was telling my brother...

It's that damn same door again! That's the door that Jack escaped thru after he hit Tony. The door that Nina was trying to get to. It's really a popular door that doesn't need security.

Who says they have to be outside? :huh:

And why does a lock down mean someone has to run to that door and manually lock it?

I know about plot holes, that particular door just gets me everytime they use it. That car exploding when the guy inserted the key was pretty cool though. It's why I watch 24. :lol:

in most secured places, lock down is completed automated but maybe CTU got some kind of flintstones device where someone has to peddle the doors closed. :D

either way, those little things don't bother me too much.

what i thought was really funny was, it was totally obvious she was trying to make a run for it, but not one single person in CTU had a walkie-talkie or even a nextel. :lol:

Did everyone like Jack's little joke? ;)

"No. She seems real sweet."

BTW. Did anyone think Tony was going to turn his gun on Jack (during this scene)? :blink:

post-26-1107930675_thumb.jpg

Edited by UN Spacy

Did everyone like Jack's little joke? ;)

"No. She seems real sweet."

BTW. Did anyone think Tony was going to turn his gun on Jack (during this scene)? :blink:

Was that when he told the guy he was currently unemployed? I thought that was a funny line.

It's the Jack and Tony Power Hour.

Man, can Driscoll dig herself into a deeper hole? Every decision she makes is the wrong one, not entirely her fault, she's only following protocol but now she's going to have Curtis mess with some files... it's bound to come up later, and not in a good way for her.

As much as I hate side stories I thought Edgar's mom was kinda relevant, up until the point where he decides to get up and pick her up himself... not that I don't believe it, I just don't feel like watching that angle...

It's the Jack and Tony Power Hour.

Man, can Driscoll dig herself into a deeper hole? Every decision she makes is the wrong one, not entirely her fault, she's only following protocol but now she's going to have Curtis mess with some files... it's bound to come up later, and not in a good way for her.

As much as I hate side stories I thought Edgar's mom was kinda relevant, up until the point where he decides to get up and pick her up himself... not that I don't believe it, I just don't feel like watching that angle...

This episode was a tear jerker for me. I almost shed a tear when Edgar got off the phone with his Mother. When I first saw his character I wasn't expecting too much but he's really got a heart of gold. Poor guy.

Too bad I can't say the same about the higher ups at CTU. Why is it that every director has bad news written all over them? At least we know that the mole is OUT of the ER next week. It's time for Sherry Palmer part deux to recieve some "special treatment".

To quote a little Godfather III. "

Everytime I think I'm out they PULL me back in."

I betcha Tony was thinking that to himself on the way to the hotel. Hahahahaha.

Next week it's Jack vs. Crazy Dad. :blink:

oooo riight!!! the mole bites the dust!!! but it was kinda weird how they showed her lying on the ground with her eyes open n all. And why was there only two ctu agents with them? I thought they would bring a whole squad for something this important. And Audrey's anorexic @$$ should've been b!atch slapped for going in like that and trying to be a hero. She couldn't handle the pressure and cracked at the last moment and Paul was just about to start smackin her around like she deserve to be! Great episode though! :p:D:lol:

Anybody think they'll bring back Chloe? :huh:

Why couldn't they just cut off the thumb from that dude's corpse instead of having to release that traitor from CTU to access the computer?

Oh well, she's a goner. Good riddance. :lol:

you know, thats the one thing that didn't make sense. i mean the dude is dead, chop his finger off and torture the chick just for kicks. :rolleyes:

what would've been really cool is if they had Sarah torture that bee-otch for setting her up.

oddly enough, if i were tortured by some company i worked for, i'd beat that crap out of driscoll and quit, wouldn't you?

Why couldn't they just cut off the thumb from that dude's corpse instead of having to release that traitor from CTU to access the computer?

Oh well, she's a goner.  Good riddance.  :lol:

you know, thats the one thing that didn't make sense. i mean the dude is dead, chop his finger off and torture the chick just for kicks. :rolleyes:

what would've been really cool is if they had Sarah torture that bee-otch for setting her up.

oddly enough, if i were tortured by some company i worked for, i'd beat that crap out of driscoll and quit, wouldn't you?

That's what I was thinking too, but then I just remembered that with his finger print, you would also need his password. But since he's dead, Marianne is the only person who can get access with her print and password.

Off Topic, but I went to WonderCon in San Francisco over the weekend and attended a Q&A session with Elisha Cuthbert (for her upcoming movie, House of Wax). Many people asked about 24 season 4 and she did say that she was currently in negotiations for season 4.

So you never know if she'll pop in. BTW I also got to meet her and get an autograph -- she seemed really nice and looked HOT :p

I'll try and post a pic later

Oh well, she's a goner.  Good riddance.   :lol:

That's what I was thinking too, but then I just remembered that with his finger print, you would also need his password. But since he's dead, Marianne is the only person who can get access with her print and password.

well it makes sense since you put it that way, but then again, why not just chop her finger off and get the password? she wanted a deal didn't she?

also, i'm like 99% sure that homegirl is making run for it as soon as she gets the chance. i don't think her part of the story ends that quickly so i assume thats why they wrote the story that way. they have to give her a chance to make a break for it to keep the side-story going.

Ok... so who didn't know that Bairuz was gonna shoot his dad?

Tony's back and Sarah tells Driscoll what type of bitch she was... and didn't really ask for a lot.

For a second I though either Bairuz OR Tony was gonna get shot. The kid's also lucky the bullet didn't hit Jack. I'm also suprised Sarah didn't ask for MORE than two pay raises. I agree with you guys. If Jack was in charge of getting that information he would have cut that dudes finger off (GET ME A HACKSAW). Plus pimp slap Marie Ann for being another CTU mole. ;)

Let's all hope Curtis doesn't end up getting "Chase"d. :lol:

oooo riight!!! the mole bites the dust!!! but it was kinda weird how they showed her lying on the ground with her eyes open n all. And why was there only two ctu agents with them? I thought they would bring a whole squad for something this important. And Audrey's anorexic @$$ should've been b!atch slapped for going in like that and trying to be a hero. She couldn't handle the pressure and cracked at the last moment and Paul was just about to start smackin her around like she deserve to be! Great episode though! :p:D:lol:

Anybody think they'll bring back Chloe? :huh:

Chole will return she is filming a Movie or something but will be back before Seasons end