1-seater 1/48 VF-1 Wish List

RosarioLuv

Which Scheme Do U want Yamato 2 do next?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Which Scheme Do U want Yamato 2 do next?

• VF-1J Cannon Fodder (as seen in TV)
    • VF-1A Cannon Fodder
    • Angel Birds
    • TV Max VF-1A
    • TV Kakizake VF-1A
    • DYRL Max VF-1S
    • DYRL Kakizake VF-1A?

As long as Yamato can still milk the 1-seater sculpt before it delves into the realm of 2-seaters, which 1-seater scheme would you like to see most?

I am caught between CF VF-1J (never been done B4) and Angel Birds (1A)

ab.jpg

Sorry if this has been done already. Been outta the loop for a while, and didn't see any previous polls about this. Yamato hasn't put an end to the 1/48 VF-1 one-seaters already, have they?

Edited by redemption

As long as Yamato can still milk the 1-seater sculpt before it delves into the realm of 2-seaters, which 1-seater scheme would you like to see most?

I am caught between CF VF-1J (never been done B4) and Angel Birds (1A)

Sorry if this has been done already. Been outta the loop for a while, and didn't see any previous polls about this. Yamato hasn't put an end to the 1/48 VF-1 one-seaters already, have they?

dey tell me I do dis already and I did and I likey but not many do too!

yea we did a poll like this but as of yet no other announced VF-1s(makret saturation)

I really want the CF. Hopefully Yamato has this next on their list. Then maybe a limited version (a la low-vis) of the CF with the J head. After that, they can release all of the different VF-1 varients, cuzz I want them all. :D

I was hoping for a VF-1D to be on the list but since that's not the case I voted for CF VF-1A.  :D

I figured it would be quite an undertaking for Yamato to sculpt new 2-seaters (both the VF-1D and VT/VE sculpts are seperate sculpts on their own), so I made this wishlist poll for the existing VF-1 1-seater sculpt, since it would be more likely that yamato release more paint variations than it would to resculpt a new 2-seater.

As far as two seaters go, of course I would like:

VF-1D

VT-1

VE-1

VFER (I think that's a 2-seater, but I could be wrong)

Special Edition Max VF-1J "Marriage Valk" with Max and Millia Wedding Edition pilots and optional "baby pod" (replacing the gunpod) to put a Baby Jenius figure inside that can stow away under max or millia's VF-1J.

Actually.....Do VF-1A Angel Birds come as 1-seaters AND 2-seaters?

btw, I'm suprised the Angel Birds aren't getting more votes. Maybe cause if they did make Angel Birds, you couldn't just buy one, and you'd be doing whatever you could to complete an entire airshow team by selling plasma and/or selling your body as a guineapig for experimental science. C'mon, Angel Birds! (or maybe because Angel Birds look too femme in bot mode with their little schoolgirl outfits? I can see someone posing a team of Angel Birds like a cheersquad, all holding pom-poms with a photoshop blurb saying, "The Macross kicks yer arse, the Macross kicks yer face, the Macross kicks yer nosecones into out-ter-space!"

(anyone know where I ripped that one from? No disassemble!)

Edited by redemption

It's gotta be the DYRL? KAKIZAKI for me!! Man, This would have to be my holy grail! And it's really not that hard to make, all that it would entail from YAMATO's part is to do a repaint of a 1A---how hard can that be?! Still keeping my finger crossed, though. ;)

I think I have got to the point that im bored with almost any variant of the VF-1. I would like to see some other variables explored. Consider a 1/48 VF-4 or a VF-5000 star mirage with booster packs.( I WOULD BUY 2!!) or even *gasp* finish up with already scheduled projects I.E. YF-19 Fastpack. I would like to see a VF-22 in 1/48th scale as well...but i think ill have to keep dreaming on a lot of these ideas. :(

I voted for the cannon fodder however as im more keen to a paint scheme that to me is more realistic. I just like how subtle it is.

Edited by DescipleMKII

I'd like to see something truly unique. Thus, I voted for the Angel Bird valk. The Angel birds scheme would be very interesting if applied to 1/48 valkyrie. Thats just one hell of a paint job. Of course, I'm sure this at the bottom of the list to be considered for production. My second vote goes for the CF. A J or S CF would be pretty neat!

Out of all Max/Kakizaki 1A's. I'd like to see Kakizaki's TV scheme the most.

I mean people this is so clear:

We All want a VF-1A CF and you know the second reason it's going to happen: Because they have the molds, they have the hands only a differnet paint job actually :lol:

And Who forgot the almight GBP-1S ??????my VF-1J won't sleep a night before he's warm and cosy in his Armor

The only real choice here is the CF VF-1A, for me.

The TV 1A's are ugly. Sorry. But I feel it to be true.

The DYRL 1S versions of the same 1A's are a waste of my money.

The Angel Birds is a fruity valk that I don't remember in the show.

And the CF VF-1J is about as exciting to be as the YF-1R from Toynami. Yay, animation errors!

Edited by Blaine23

Well I agree with you mostly Blaine23

I mean a CF VF-1J is a an error in existance and there's no denying it.

DYRL S-s are really something only the baadest DYRL fan would buy - after (s)he already has the A-s :lol:

The TV A-s, are, I mean just not different enough, look at Ben/Kakizaki, that's just a CF with less brown => me don't like it much, although it is the most forgot VF-1 ever, Max's blue a is somewhat better but in reality still too white

Angel Birds, well it is nice but I think that there are a very few people that would prioritize them to a CF

Well all are good but I made customs of VF-1S Max DYRL and VF-1A DYRL Kakizaki. I would like to see the VF-1A CF. I think a limited edition would be the VF-1J CF. I woud like to have a TV Max as well but VT-1 Ostrich would be good to have as well.

I am not getting tired of the VF-1 series but I would like to see more variety like VF-4, VF-19 FP, and YF-21. Now the VB-6 Koenig Monster is a definite variety.

Kakizaki PLEASE! :D

There hasn't been one yet, and I would really like a complete Skull Squad...

CF would be cool too though.... hmmm..... so would a TV Max.... OH, and Angel Birds! :p

Let me rephrase some of that...

ALL of the 1 seater paint schemes mentioned are neat and very much part of Macross fandom... but how many of you guys would shell $120-$140 for one of them?

Then ask yourself would you buy any of those valks before you'd buy a VF-1D, VT-1 Ostrich, or VE-1 Elint.

Personally, I think Yamato needs to release the CF VF-1A, then bring on the 2 seaters.

But. Wouldn't Yamato also have to make a TV Type-A head? :lol:

Well, in the same spirit, Yamato should make TV style Valk bodies/cockpits etc..

I'm gonna go with a CF VF-1J, just because it hasn't been done.

They should probably do a mass production VF-1A CF and a limited VF-1J CF...

I dont' wanna see a CF if it's gonna be the putrid color they used on the mass production 1/60 CF, though... The darker of the TRU release at least... if not the Bandai CF color. Yummy.

I think they'll eventually move on to the 2-seaters... Yeah it's an expense but they can still capitalize on a good chunk of the rest of their existing molds.

But I'm far more interested in 1/60 scale M+/M7/VFX-2 Valks.

My favorite is teh Max 1A so I had to vote for that and since it has never been made in a transformint toy.

I would also love CF but with both 1A and 1J heads I woudl prefer teh 1J head on it but that would be a perfect one to come with both heads.

Its obvious what they need to do next for the 1/48 line..

GBP-1S !!!

Also, some scaled 1/48 figures (Of the people) would be a great addition! Maybe even a hanger style set/ground crew would be great.

After that, they need to start makeing some other 1/48 valks besides the VF1.

Edited by 1994cobra

ab.jpg

C'mon, no one wants these in 1/48? Doesn't this pic make you want a complete airshow valk squadron? hehe.