Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Haro, try this..... Hobby Plus. Hope that helps. :D

what's wrong with the server? :blink: I did a search for a stand and it's been about 10 minutes now and still nothing <_< it's still trying to find it or whatever :angry:

I was kind-of wondering if those clear stands I've heard about are stable enough for a model kit like the Wing ver. Ka :blink:

These are located at HLJ, though I've never had the opportunity to get one....or even heard of someone who has them, but the pic makes them look half-way decent.....

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?YLSPPC-22

that stand looks pretty cool :o looks like i'm ordering one of those when i get my freedom :D

These are located at HLJ, though I've never had the opportunity to get one....or even heard of someone who has them, but the pic makes them look half-way decent.....

that stand looks pretty cool :o looks like i'm ordering one of those when i get my freedom :D

The freeedom should be coming with a stand already.

That stand on HLJ looks pretty cool, and extremely affordable. You have to drill a hole in your mobile suit to use it though, the only problem I see with it. Care and a dremel tool should be fine though.

Being flexi, it will be nicely posable, but I wonder if there will be any sag over time.

You have to drill a hole in your mobile suit to use it though, the only problem I see with it.

You don't have to drill anything to use the Yellow Submarine stands. It holds the models up by those two prongs.

The Freedom MG will have a hole for the stand in the bottom of the mech built right in. If you don't mount it on the stand, the hole will be covered up by an extra piece.

You have to drill a hole in your mobile suit to use it though, the only problem I see with it.

You don't have to drill anything to use the Yellow Submarine stands. It holds the models up by those two prongs.

The Freedom MG will have a hole for the stand in the bottom of the mech built right in. If you don't mount it on the stand, the hole will be covered up by an extra piece.

Those yellow sub stands hold the suit by prongs?! :)

Sweet. In that case not a bad deal at all.

Hi, no the 2 designs were quite popular before hand and bandai thought they could cash in, the Gundam Wing version ka has been around for years , B-club made a resin of it a long time ago

yeah i know b-club made a kit...i've always wanted that conversion kit...but i lacked the skills, the patients, and the money for resin conversion parts :lol::p i just figured that'd be bandai's reason to make the 2 ver. ka kits was to promote/go with the 2 books...it makes sense since there hasn't been any plans for any other ver. ka gundams or even gundams/mobile suits from wing. i would love a MG Tallgeese III...i remember you had to paint the whole 1/100 HG kit from a few years ago <_< oh well...it's not like katoki doesn't design gundams most the time anyways :p

Bandai....make more MG kits from Gundam Wing and improve your earlier kits!! like the Mk. II kits....Or make B-Club make you some upgrade parts for all your old MG kits!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

MG Heavy arms Custom, MG Nataku Custom. Is that to much to ask?

The HGUC NT-1 Alex is out now.

Non-clear beam saber, but other than that, looks great.

That's one thing I don't get. Some kits come with the clear saber, some don't. It's just wierd and kind of lazy I think.

Aside from that, it looks like another excellent HGUC kit.

Now, where's the Kaempfer?

I'm deferring actually buying this until I see a Kaempfer. I only want an NT-1 if I can wrap a chain mine around it. :p

post-26-1087584301_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anubis

The stand looks cool indeed!!!

FINALLY SOME PAINTED PROTO'S OF THE MG FREEDOM!!! :D:D:D

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/USS...g_Freedom_3.jpg

http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/USS...G_Freedom_2.jpg

source...

http://www.gundamwatch.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=2688

i was looking some stuff up on MAHQ earlier and went to a link that took me to GundamWatch forums...from there i was just like lurking :rolleyes: and saw this title "MG freedom pictures!" and immidately clicked on it...at first i was clickin the links provided and saw nothing new...just the same prototypes i've seen before <_< ....but then a couple posts after those i came across these!!

ENJOY! :D

It's confirmed...I'm buying a MG Freedom Gundam :lol:

kinda sucks that even at the MG level you still have to "touch-up" some parts <_<

I thought you didn't have the money to get any kits??

Now that's how the freedom's supposed to be.

I like the stand too, it'll be able to do some good posing on that.

kinda sucks that even at the MG level you still have to "touch-up" some parts <_<

that's what buggin' your parents for money is for :lol:

that's what buggin' your parents for money is for :lol:

No wonder!!! :lol:

Looks like the Master Grade "Perfect" Zeong is out now on HLJ

http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?BAN925651

Not bad, but not cup of tea.

not mine either...but some of these guys will get it just because it's a huge ass kit :p

Really?? It kinda looks like a "big fat opera singer" lookin' gundam to me?

When are they gonna release the MBF-P03 Blue Frame Astray?

HLJ says July :unsure:

Really?? YES!!! I'm gonna get myself one.

Edited by Angel's Fury

the high Zack looks very nice as does the Freedom, it looks like another good year for master grade fans, i cannot wait to see what else Bandai has in store for us.

by the way does anyone know why the Hizack in that pic has one Gundam G05 leg?

by the way does anyone know why the Hizack in that pic has one Gundam G05 leg?

I questioned that too, and then I figured - they probably didn't have the right leg finished, so they used the right leg from a G05 so it could stand on it's own - better than having it propped up or leaning against something...

Yeah, recall when the Freedom proto was seen with one leg, but had the included stand...

10038295.jpg

Guess the Hi-Zack will not have one.

IMHO, they should have some sort of stand with each new MG as an option.

I still want to see the AMATU and the Yojimbo Blue Frame i a kit.

we'll see it if bandai decides to whore the seed series for all it's worth...or we'll at least get a b-club conversion kit for the 1/100 scale blue frame that's gonna be released soon