Macross World Map Project.

No, thats me. I live in Kamen near Dortmund!

Where do you live?

Metal_Massacre_79

Sorry guys, I haven't forgotten you

NÜRNBERG - :ph34r:

Welcome! :)

How much near the Dutch Border?? :rolleyes:

Don't worry MM79 - Just been curios to get on the page! ;)

I also think the Asians aren't too much into English Forums as they do not expect anything from there - unlikely us who are always trying to get things from Japan.

There was something wrong with his last coordinates. It was located between South Korea & Japan, on a small island!!! Definitely wrong!!!

Here's Monkey N's Correct Coordinates:

Osaka, Japan

Latitude: 35° 57' 3"/ 35.9509

Longitutude: 137° 15' 50"/ 137.2639

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, it would be an intersting event to meet people in this area who like Macross. I wonder if we have anyone around here that would be willing to organize such an event... Are there any custom creators in the Chicago area? I think custom displays are always going to be needed and wanted at any Macross meet.

The ball is rolling, let's keep it moving now.

Hey, I was wondering, is there anyway to gather up all this info and put up a list of where people are at according to what state or country they are in? It would help if we here decide to take a trip somewhere far and we'll know that there's a MW member living in that country or state. We'll be able to meet up and maybe that person will act as a tour guide. :p:D:lol: Just a thought. :rolleyes:

so are gonna go with this idea and bring it to life? :p:D:lol:

Hey, I was wondering, is there anyway to gather up all this info and put up a list of where people are at according to what state or country they are in? It would help if we here decide to take a trip somewhere far and we'll know that there's a MW member living in that country or state. We'll be able to meet up and maybe that person will act as a tour guide.  :p  :D  :lol: Just a thought.  :rolleyes:

so are gonna go with this idea and bring it to life? :p:D:lol:

Well, I suppose if someone wanted to pick up some slack on this project and create either an Excel or Word file listing everyone according to location (country, state, city, etc.) then it could be included in the final version of the map (final being a loose term). I don't have the cities and countries that everyone lives in, so I can only provide Lat/Long information. I would hate to have to read through 15 pages or more just be your personal dating/tour service. :p

Any takers on some weekend work? I can start you off at $0/hr and slowly increase it to $0/hr.