New Gundam PG on pre-order at HLJ!!!!

GobotFool

I wonder how hard it would be to convert that bad boy to a GP04G...  :blink:

Meh.... GP04 is too fat for my taste. :lol:

the GP04 is my favorite gundam design, and is my second favorite MS overall - right behind the Kampfer... Now, if Bandai would go and make a HY2M kampfer, I'd be set! :D

Do you have any of the GP04 resin kits available?

I have one of them, but it's a recast, and rather crappy at that - not worth the $80 I paid for it. I haven't been able to find/afford any of the other ones (especially, say, the 1/48th scale ones available on HobbyFan). I also have the GFF (like you'd have to ask! ). What do you mean available?

I wonder how hard it would be to convert that bad boy to a GP04G...   :blink:

Meh.... GP04 is too fat for my taste. :lol:

the GP04 is my favorite gundam design, and is my second favorite MS overall - right behind the Kampfer... Now, if Bandai would go and make a HY2M kampfer, I'd be set! :D

Do you have any of the GP04 resin kits available?

I have one of them, but it's a recast, and rather crappy at that - not worth the $80 I paid for it. I haven't been able to find/afford any of the other ones (especially, say, the 1/48th scale ones available on HobbyFan). I also have the GFF (like you'd have to ask! ). What do you mean available?

Yeah. I have the 1/220 model and its absolutly nothing to look at. <_<

I have seen the 1/48 model assembled... that one is a beast... but it was very articulated. :(

Ah, mine is a 1/100 - the travesty is that some of the parts are cast nicely, but the fact that before they cast the major subassemblies, they glued the parts together crooked, makes the entire kit useless. I've been trying to scratchbuild the missing parts, and surgically repair the misaligned pieces, but gawd that's a painstaking process...

You saw the 1/48!?!?! Wow, I am jealous!

what the!?!! does that scafolding come with it??

Does anyone know the answer to this one? Gosh, I hope so! If it does, no way will I be able to resist this PG! If it doesn't, I may not get it since I am really running out of room. So, for me...the more gimmicky the better! :lol:

This picture from Hobbysearch suggest that Bandai would include the scafolding

well one of those bits of transluscent plastic is the blade of the beam jitte, essentially a bayonet, but designed more for a last second parry of a beam saber than as an offensive weapon. i wasn't aware that there were two on the GP01's beam rifle, but i guess its possible.

it looks like a nice kit, unfortunately i'm not all that big a fan of the design. i would, however, be more interested in a PG nu, even at how huge it would be in 1/60 scale.

Nice pics. Glad they included the 90mm machine gun.

But what's this: A reflected secondary beam blast that goes in a non-targeted direction? I don't remember anything like that, and much less understand the purpose...

I believe that's some sort of beam rifle beam saber - that apparently collapses inside the gun when you don't want it deployed...

Thats a lot of stuff for a PG kit. I don't know if I'd even build the scaffolding. Stuff like that takes up a lot space and right now thats at a premium. Its probably keeping with tradition like the HGUC Dendrobium, a huge instillation piece. But for the price, man, its a deal. Course you'd have to buy two to have them both displayed at the same time. I favor the grond version.

Looks kind of squat, but so did the MK-II Gundam when we first saw pics of that, so I think it will be fine.

from this pic, the box seems to be the same size as HGUC Dendrobium

Man that's nuts. I think I won't be pre-ordering this thing and just wait until my buddy goes back to HK and have him haul one over for me. Street price in HK will probably drop to $100 or less a few months after release like how the HGUC Dendrobium dropped to below US$100 within 6 months.

Thats it.... I'm never getting it unless Bandai ships them separately later. Honestly.... how am I supposed to get something like that from hlj? That will cost me too damn much. :angry:

Yep, shipping from Japan via current methods of HLJ will probably cost you arms & legs. I would wait for the local e-tailer to carry them so shipping within US will not kill me. I recommend US base e-tailer like bigbadtoystore.com, blastotoys.com or http://www.best1hobby.com

Thats it.... I'm never getting it unless Bandai ships them separately later. Honestly.... how am I supposed to get something like that from hlj? That will cost me too damn much. :angry:

Yep, shipping from Japan via current methods of HLJ will probably cost you arms & legs. I would wait for the local e-tailer to carry them so shipping within US will not kill me. I recommend US base e-tailer like bigbadtoystore.com, blastotoys.com or http://www.best1hobby.com

I will probably wait till hobbyfan gets them. :)

Hello,

This is definitely great news. :o

The GP01FB is one of my favorite kits. The HLJ website states the following:

"But that's not all -- the kit also includes the parts to build a Maintenance Hangar, and little figures of maintenance workers to position around it!"

So as verified by others, it is apparent that the scaffolding or something similar will come with the kit, as well as the figures.

I have to agree with Fulcy that the GP04 is also my favorite kit. Gundam competes with my love for Macross, and nothing would make me happier than a PG GP04 Gerbera Tetra.

I still have no idea why there isn't even a Master Grade kit of the GP04. Does anyone know? A 1/60 PG GP04 Gebera Tetra that has the parts to convert to the AGX-04 A1 Plus, similar to my favorite FIX figure would be a dream come true.

By the way, I have a 1/48 GP04 Gerbera Tetra on order from G-System.

Sincerely,

Christopher B)

Hello,

The GP01FB is one of my favorite kits. The HLJ website states the following

"But that's not all -- the kit also includes the parts to build a Maintenance Hangar, and little figures of maintenance workers to position around it!"

So as verified by others, it is apparent that the scaffolding or something similar will come with the kit, as well as the figures.

I have to agree with Fulcy that the GP04 is also my favorite kit. Gundam competes with my love for Macross, and nothing would make me happier than a PG GP04 Gerbera Tetra.

I still have no idea why there isn't even a Master Grade kit of the GP04. Does anyone know? A 1/60 PG GP04 Gebera Tetra that has the parts to convert to the AGX-04 A1 Plus, similar to my favorite FIX figure would be a dream come true.

Sincerely,

Christopher B)

Why no GP04? I guess because it hasn't showed up enough to warrant a kit or something. But then again... bandai is known for making kits out of not so popular designs. :)

But a PG kit that converts between the 2 would be a killer! For my wallet and shelf space. :p

P.S. So have I. ;)

Hello,

The GP01FB is one of my favorite kits.  The HLJ website states the following:

I have to agree with Fulcy that the GP04 is also my favorite kit.  Gundam competes with my love for Macross, and nothing would make me happier than a PG GP04 Gerbera Tetra.

I still have no idea why there isn't even a Master Grade kit of the GP04.  Does anyone know?  A 1/60 PG GP04 Gebera Tetra that has the parts to convert to the AGX-04 A1 Plus, similar to my favorite FIX figure would be a dream come true.

Sincerely,

Christopher B)

See? If a certain someone didn't have me tied up with an Armored Gerwalk kit, I'd have alot more time to devote to worthy projects, like a PG GP04 conversion, and the light armor variant of the PG RX-78 Kai... ;)

Edited by fulcy

Very tempting. I have not made a PG kit yet. I have considered a Mk. II Titans on occasion, but that's it though. A GP-03S might tempt me more than Unit 01. Imagine how bulky the GP-02 would be, too. It would be a monster!

Very tempting. I have not made a PG kit yet. I have considered a Mk. II Titans on occasion, but that's it though. A GP-03S might tempt me more than Unit 01. Imagine how bulky the GP-02 would be, too. It would be a monster!

Considering how Bandai usually releases 1 good guy MS and 2 bad guy MSs or the other way around.... the GP02 might as well be the candidate for the next PG. YOu know what that means? The box will most likely be the size of that of the HGUC Dendobrium! :blink:

OK, that settles it, I want a PG GP04, convertible into the Gerbera Tetra. (Possibly my favorite gundam design of all time.) (And, remember, the Gerbera Tetra was a gundam, just with disguise armor)

So does a lot of ppl.... but what really matters is..... is Bandai willing to please us? :blink:

Gerbera Tetra is prolly the suit I want most, right before the Gouf Custom and Flight Type.

apparently, Bandai believes that the Zaku II just can't have enough kits, but the poor Gouf Flight (a VERY kick ass design, IMO) gets no love from Bandai, as far as the kits are concerned! only HG!! why no MG!!! why no PG!!!

sorry..... :rolleyes: