Macross 35 production Committee project signing activities

Mari-ja

Macross anime last year was the 30th anniversary of the TV Director Shoji kawamori is PS3 game by singing to bridge the Macross 30-Galaxy, spent 35 laps c. is there, but so do signing activities were filled with fans waiting for the resurrection of the Macross 7, so. Is previously in the Macross 7 piece similar to dynamite 7 OVA, so it's not anime Macross flashback 2012 Lynn minmay revived as the 35th anniversary changed the name of the work piece is good. Protoculture ride Lynn minmay evolution as content from the Galactic whale four years after Sara who on Earth Music Festival are invited to the fact this trap in universe worst antimatter lifeforms (Devil), chase it the largest fleet in chased takes place will. You should expect. So the cast Director Shoji kawamori and? are you doing Macross song composer, singer and songwriter Mari Iijima Haruhiko Mikimoto teacher earlier in the original Macross and Macross 7 was doing character design and voice actor and everyone should be happy.So want to sign activities benefiting Macross production staff ago the launch this Committee also. Towards East Japan earthquake-hit people in 2016 in Macross frontier show ALE, so I badly to sign please help thank you

http://youtu.be/kfQ8JuBoocU

It is produced at a resolution 4 K video. Last year was the 30th anniversary of the TV Director Shoji kawamori is PS3 game, spent in the singing voice to bridge the Macross 30-Galaxy 35 laps or c. is there, but by all means in signing activities Director Shoji kawamori and broadcasters to convince in is not will. Please ask about signing.

change.org petition site
https://www.change.org/ja/%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%9A%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3/i-want-you-to-broadcast-on-the-35th-anniversary-of-the-macross-work-of-illusion

facebook-Macross 35 production Committee project signature activities
https://www.facebook.com/Macross.new.project

https://www.change.org/ja/キャンペーン/i-want-you-to-broadcast-on-the-35th-anniversary-of-the-macross-work-of-illusion
Edited by Mari-ja

I'm not able to decipher from the post what this thread means myself, but I've been told this is about some kind of petition for the new Macross series to be another Macross 7 show or Macross 7 sequel. Hope that helps.

Anybody else have a single, solitary clue what this all about? 'Cause I sure as frak don't.

Actually, it looks like I misread it when I mentioned it to Mr March... the Japanese version of the petition makes as little sense as the badly fractured Babelfish English we got here, but I got the essence of it right the first time. The gist of it appears to be that the poster wants the 35th Anniversary series to have a new Macross 7 story about Basara, set four years after Dynamite 7 and involving around Basara getting invited to a music festival on Earth, which turns out to be a trap by the Protodeviln that involves Minmay somehow.

All in all, the whole idea sounds surpassingly awful... the kind of thing I'm glad Kawamori would never do, and something I would need to be reincarnated as a Hindu deity to have enough thumbs to show my disapproval of.

Even if it was a super awesome out of this world great idea... you can't petition a production company to do a storyline that's pretty much that hashed out. The best you can do is send in an unsolicited script. I don't know how it works in Japan exactly but creative types everywhere are not likely fond of people telling them to shove their artistic process aside in favor of a page of signatures. You either come in and work your way up or put up the money to make people listen to you.

Even if it was a super awesome out of this world great idea... you can't petition a production company to do a storyline that's pretty much that hashed out. The best you can do is send in an unsolicited script. I don't know how it works in Japan exactly but creative types everywhere are not likely fond of people telling them to shove their artistic process aside in favor of a page of signatures. You either come in and work your way up or put up the money to make people listen to you.T

To take it one step further, suggesting a story line often immediately disqualifies it as there are copyright and IP issues involved with the person proposing the idea. The more general the better. That way if the suggestion is acted upon, little can be traced back to the suggestor in terms of copyright. A bit like a paradox but is often how it works.

Boy, you guys have short memories! :D This is Mari-ja, every five years he comes on MW to petition for a continuation to M7 involving Lynn Minmay, and in all these years his posts have never been any more than unintelligible. And Seto is right, I remember seeing the petition page and the Japanese version was awful, too.

Good luck!! :p

Boy, you guys have short memories! :D This is Mari-ja, every five years he comes on MW to petition for a continuation to M7 involving Lynn Minmay, and in all these years his posts have never been any more than unintelligible. And Seto is right, I remember seeing the petition page and the Japanese version was awful, too.

Was wondering when someone would mention that. :lol:

Bloody hell, you're right!

Well, I guess some things never change.

Still attempting this? I like M7, but c'mon! It'll never happen and I know too many don't want it to. They've moved on wit Frontier and it's working. Don't break something that has been fixed.