IXTL

Guest davidwhangchoi

they told me i cant take 2. 1 should be coming back down the pike soon. Keep that browser refreshing!

unitil they mark it up, then you can order all you want when they scalp.

NY just took away the 2nd one I ordered so it might be coming back up. unless they save that one for the marked up price.

One at the discount rate with the cheapest shipping rate came out to 22,680 yen :( cant complain though better than nothing.

Edited by pikashoo

Got home and had a quick shower and look what I missed :)

Edit: probably a good idea that we post the links every new page as we see em:

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/macross/5088-macross-f-dx-chogokin-vf-27-lucifer-valkyrie-super-parts-set.html

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TOY-RBT-03430&page=top

Edited by xrentonx

Guest davidwhangchoi

my advice is no one should go to the bathroom for the next 5 hours :) everytime someone does, something bad happens.

I have a sneaky suspicion that we're having more fun with the game than actually owning it...

I kinda agree. It is exciting to camp and the rush of having obtained one is simply awesome. But the forfeit for losing this "game" is to cough up the dough for a mark up.. if you can even get one. and that, is a pretty penny, considering the discount on some sites comparing to MSRP.

Well I guess some of us find it fun, the ones who hate sleep and love heartbreak and disappointment, then the excitement of getting one at a higher price when all else fails. The whole Bandai Pre-order experience is Bipolar I tell you.

Guest davidwhangchoi

i prob know i'll be able to secure one from ny, but just once i want to see if i can successfully get an amiami pre-order once in my lifetime.

if bandai valk preorders was a race with medals

gold: amiami

silver hobby search

bronze: hlj

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I've never gotten Amiami but I've had HLJ a few times, CDJapan, Anime Export, and Hobbysearch...but yeah, just ONCE would be nice!

Pretty much made up my mind I'm in for ONE and ONE only for this mold. Unless they release the cannon fodder then I'm in for one of those too. Can't take the risk that they'll never release a better version even though this one still looks off to me.

Edited by xrentonx

I've never gotten Amiami but I've had HLJ a few times, CDJapan, Anime Export, and Hobbysearch...but yeah, just ONCE would be nice!

Pretty much made up my mind I'm in for ONE and ONE only for this mold. Unless they release the cannon fodder then I'm in for one of those too. Can't take the risk that they'll never release a better version even though this one still looks off to me.

How does it look odd? To me it's slightly wider than expected, but if it's any thinner we'd be complaining it's a Yammie with snapping joints.