Guest davidwhangchoi

Not sure, but the song's called "accomplice" or something, so probably some partners-in-crime theme.

Anyway, I love this following song, but I haven't seen any PV or live version of it just yet:

"number of smiles"

i actually ordered the album yesterday from amazon! i like the song "accomplice". number of smiles sounds good but something about it makes me feel sad. so i may have to skip that track. lol

i remember when Keane first came out, i brought their CD before they were well known. i liked the first song but i chucked the CD out the window while driving bc the songs were too depressing. the songs were all good but they all sound the same and morbid.

Sorry, really happy that Conchita won the ESC, 1st win for us since 1966.

I know that the performer is controversial as seen per the online comments, my own country has a strict catholic majority.

Putting that aside still a great voice and song?

Conchita Wurst - Rise Like a Phoenix (Austria) 20…:

In comparison another musician from my hometown may he RIP, but his Amadeus, Der Kommissar, Vienna calling, etc songs are well known?

Falco - Jeanny:

Another Video shot back home.

Ultravox Vienna extended final mix:

Same town was also used for Bond films, Firefox and even one Otoko wa tsurai yo movie. Never mind the 3rd man and many more as was the closest Castle/Burg.

Edited by CrazyDude

And something really Viennese, not as bad as an old friendstv-series which had to be translated for German speakers.

The real Viennese dialect is dying now unfortunately and few people speak it now.

Said that Austrian/Viennese German like the Swiss one is still distinct.

Kurt Sowinetz - Alle Menschen san ma zwider (1972): http://youtu.be/oDjbbkGVT4Q

Guest davidwhangchoi

Man I haven't heard U2's Please in a way long time, great post!! B))

it's such a great song from U2's Pop.

keep posting more songs, i like your stuff! getting more exposed to new music :)

Guest davidwhangchoi

another cool example of great pocket presence.

little 11 yr old kid playing to a nice gospel melody: (the accompanying musicians: bass and keyboardists are awesome at laying a groove)

Edited by davidwhangchoi