Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

basic? still cool!

Man.....all I have is the free version of photoshop and don't get to do all those cool things. I guess I better just buy a version or steal one from work if they have one.

:ph34r:

All i want is a good GIF file generator. Imagine the possibilities... *drools*

*drools as well* Ohhhhhh I can imagine a wonderful world of AWESOME mospeada and macross GIFS.

He bad words he must love his gerwalks, I love my gerwalks to. I are speeking with a 3INT right now (shout to party Cleric "have you got those spells back yet i are an idot, fix I now.") :blink: Its D&D If you dont now it learn it, if you know it laugh. :rolleyes:

Nice. There hasn't been enough posing of the Vf-0's.

Well, it's hard to top.....ahem, "perfection"? :lol::p

found something to do with all those broken arms:

P1010331.jpg

A big thanks goes to MisterRyno for helping my son get in on the action! He got his first official Macross toy he can play with yesterday and was estatic! This is his interpretation of "Ger-Wah" (says you're not supposed to pronounce the "K" sound) proudly displayed with my Max and Miria.

B))

OO

gallery_7126_36_440474.jpg

A big thanks goes to MisterRyno for helping my son get in on the action! He got his first official Macross toy he can play with yesterday and was estatic! This is his interpretation of "Ger-Wah" (says you're not supposed to pronounce the "K" sound) proudly displayed with my Max and Miria.

B))

OO

Awwwwwww......... ^_^ WAY TOO COOL!!! I am soooooooo happy I could help out my Ballchinian Brother.

OO

Hmph! No 1/60 YF-21 in sight...oh well...this will do.

That works mate ;) . A 1/72 is better than nothing right?!?

MaveRick,

BAD A$$ as always mate. BTW....Where have you been??? I can't say that I remember seeing you for a while.

Static pose need apply?

Here ya go!

That's sooooooo static. But nice....THANKS! ^_^

I liked Slammer's knealing/praying pose so much I had to copy it. Thanks for sharing Slammer!

B))

OO

well, I posed my YF-19 taking cover from a weaponsfire barrage while ejecting the empty ammoclip. if you`ll look closely at the gunpod on mine you`ll see the clip is partially out of the gunpod. B))

well, I posed my YF-19 taking cover from a weaponsfire barrage while ejecting the empty ammoclip. if you`ll look closely at the gunpod on mine you`ll see the clip is partially out of the gunpod. B))

I was looking just now but I cannot tell mate. :mellow: