Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

Not too wild about the Fulldrillized Gurren Lagann. The effect was cool in the context of the show, but all of the drills detract from the aesthetic of the 'bot, in my opinion. If it comes with Gurren Wing part(s), I'll probably pick it up, however. I like the silver drill key, and I could use the forearms as alternate arms for my regular GL Revoltech.

By the way; here's a link to the Revoltech Enki-

http://www.collectiondx.com/node/2453

Anyone know when this will be released?

Edited by wraith1701

August Hobby Japan Magazine scans. Thanks to Toysdaily.

No.58 Gurren Lagann Fulldrillized and Johannes Krauser II Exclusive Edition

03eh7.th.jpg

No.59 ARX-8 Laevatein

01fs5.th.jpg02qw0.th.jpg

Yotsuba DX and Hobby Japan Exclusive VF-1J Milla Custom

04ep8.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

According to the article Enki's accessories will be:

Alternate Spike-Head

Chest Cannon

Two Shoulder Missle Pods

Two Swords + Sheaths

4 Alternate Hands

Helmetless Gurren Lagann Head

Stand

...still waiting for a new figure that I recognize. Honestly, I want more video game ones than anime. Street Fighter's still not out (and I want a Cammy and Vega), where's the Soul Calibur and Tekken stuff? The line's half Namco-Bandai anyways.

oo Yeah a cammy or vega will RULE.

Ken, Ryu, DAN! (lol) Chunners, Sagat, Adon, Bison, Vega, Cammy, E-HONDA!! and lastly Fei-Long, are all favs of mine.

Here's a good list - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Stree...hter_characters

And i do hope either REvoltech or Figma release figures of KingOfFighters. I want a JOE fig. He's the coolest. Then Terry, Andy, MAI....

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ah, damn, that's a huge box! But seeing how the ARX-8 has a lotta accessories to play with, I couldn't see how they'll fit them in the regular Revoltech box. Looks like I have to clean and rearrange my room for it.

I'll probably get the Red Spectacles as well as Revoltech Ryu & Chun Li as reference for drawing. Trying to get the desired poses from Revoltech Revy as I sketch my OC is starting to get annoying. The V-cut hip swivel leg joints is not one of my fave use of joints, ever. Which is why I'm a bit annoyed that the Hokuto no Ken Revoltechs are using the same thing. Gah. At least they'll have more revoltech balljoints than Revy. Still want a Motoko figure(GITS version for proper body proportions. I hope she doesn't go Fraulein or use the same joints as Revy...).

On a semi side note, that HNK Exploding Guy(is it Spade?) is an awesome figure with an awesome selling point. Must buy!