Macrossworld Member Chart

EXO

added myself, by the way can you choose the street you live on? or just the city. when i click on my name it takes me to the proper city but the little marker is not near my house, I do not live on farm street :p .

chris

Added, although before it gets too crowded Exo you might want to look at GuestMap: http://myguestmap.lorca.eti.br/index.jsp

Allows for specific locations (you choose exactly where to put your icon) since it uses GoogleMaps, instead of more general area codes...

337260[/snapback]

Thanks YLM... I checked it out and while its more accurate in location, there's no member listing on the side and it's not as customizable as this one. I managed to upload the logo for this map also.

Besides, I think we just need the general area of where a member is, not an actual street placement.

Remember to add your avatar when you add. I dont know if you can add it afterwards.

Added myself though it shows me living about half a mile from where I actually do.

This uses the same maps as Google earth shame you cant put in co ordinates from that.

You can see my house and my works van parked on the driveway.

I like this new map. THe old one was good as well, but I don't think I was on there and the map wasn't detailed enough to get specific locations. Still, this new one isn't without it's problems. The locator icons are too big and sometimes overlap nearby members.

Regardless, a good idea on MM79's part and a fun project to work on.

I don't see why we have to keep comparing the 2... why can't we have 2 Maps?

I agree about the fact that the software kinda lacks accuracy. But at the same time do I really want to give out my exact address on the internet? Its cool to see what general area the other members are at. man I just found out there's another MW member in my own city, even though I'm already surrounded by all you bastids.

If they ever upgrade the software to where you can move your markers I'll personally PM people or just post an announcement.

And for the record, me and metal massacre are cool with each other. We talked on IM long before and we're pretty much on the same... uh, map... (ugh) :rolleyes: hehe

BTW, MM79 did you put yourself down on the new map already? I was one of the first on yours! :p