VF-11 Custom (LEGO)

Hello everyone, this is my first post on here (newbie), and thought I'd share a LEGO creation. I built it off some Megablok jet kit my friend gave me and added LEGO pieces here and there. I made some Fast Packs for it and gave it the VF-11 look. I call it the VF-11S due to the single tail fin. I dunno, might be corny to some of ya, but I liked the way it looks. Anyhow enjoy the pics and hopefully soon I can share more of my collection with you all since I am working on a homepage. Thanks! Bye! :lol:

VF11S.jpg

VF11SS.jpg

VF11SSS.jpg

That is true, it's nowhere near the glory of a VF-11, but like I said it might be corny to some of ya. ;) When I have more time though, I want to add arms and legs and give it that guardian mode look. What do you think? Worth the time and effort to do that to the jet? Thanks for the insight. :)

This is hilarious.

(goes back to bed yawning...)

What is hilarious???

BTW Nice custom! Keep up the good work, nucleartiger. You should definitely try to make a gerwalk mode.

~Tico

Edited by Tico0001

This is hilarious.

(goes back to bed yawning...)

What is hilarious???

BTW Nice custom! Keep up the good work, nucleartiger. You should definitely try to make a gerwalk mode.

~Tico

Thanks a lot, I was just playing around with LEGOs and felt like doing it like that, to me it was a tad bit more creative than some of the other "custom" valks I've seen where all they do is add a different color on a stock VF. It is the only thing I've made with LEGO that is Macross inspired. But who knows, I might do more, I've also thought about making a SDF-1 out of LEGO. Anyhow, whenever I got time to do it I will and post them up. Atleast one person appreciates it and my ideas. Thanks again! :D

Yeesh, what's with all the rude remarks? He just wanted to show some pictures of the jet he modified. I've seen alot worse stuff posted in this forum that got encouragement. Personally, I would really like to see an SDF-1 made out of Legos or the Mega Blocks series (I have no preference). Keep up the work :D

Yeesh, what's with all the rude remarks? He just wanted to show some pictures of the jet he modified. I've seen alot worse stuff posted in this forum that got encouragement. Personally, I would really like to see an SDF-1 made out of Legos or the Mega Blocks series (I have no preference). Keep up the work :D

Thanks! :D

...to me it was a tad bit more creative than some of the other "custom" valks I've seen where all they do is add a different color on a stock VF...

I don't think you're qualified to make that comment until you come back to us with a less than creative custom paint job, as you say. Until then, tack on as many pieces to your toy jet as you'd like. I'm not impressed.

well, it's a custom , but not a vf-11 custom. Cause it really doesn't look like it. It's a F-16 with fast pack attached and a bit of wing tip here and there. But Those Fastpack do look nice. If only you named your thread F-16 custom instead.

By the way welcome to the board. :)

though i can't bring myself to purchase megablocks, your customs pretty cool..megabolcks got some cool friggin pieces, its just that they're megablocks. :p

and to those hating on the new guy....

you ever think he might be young gun? like 13-14 years old? or maybe he older, not a fanboy, and just doesn't have enough time to do what you consider "worthy"? <_<

nucleartiger,

don't mind the haters dude...they're everywhere around here. :ph34r: just keep doing your thing, don't pay attention to the trolls, and welcome to macrossworld. :)

you might want to check out mocpages.com, brickshelf, lugnet, fbtb or some other lego based internet communities out there. those people tend to be a bit nicer than this rowdy bunch. :p

and to those hating on the new guy....

you ever think he might be young gun? like 13-14 years old? or maybe he older, not a fanboy, and just doesn't have enough time to do what you consider "worthy"? <_<

I have no problem with his putting out subpar worl done in what little time with what little skills he may have. I have a problem with his putting out subpar work and then insulting good work in the process.