What scale is Jetfire?

Hey folks, major newbie here.

I did a lot of searching, but I couldn't quite find the asnwer to this question.

I was wondering what scale the Transformers' Jetfire is? 1/48, 1/55, 1/60, other?

The reason I am asking is because I am trying to determine what scale to start buying in. I would prefer to keep it all about the same as my hideously yellowed Jetfire. *sob*

Also FYI some members in MW have already done some customising on the Yamato 1/60 Valks in JetFire color.

I think a few others are secretly planning in doing a custom work on the 1/48 scale Valks. Its just a matter of time when that will happen.

If you ask me....the best line to collect Valkyries in, is the 1/48 line. Since its the most detailed and best transforming toy to date that can live up to the Macross VFs.

-Jin

Edited by Jin_Kune_Do

If you ask me....the best line to collect Valkyries in, is the 1/48 line

if you want most variants I suggest the 1/60

try getting a M&M/Elint/Ostrich/1D in 1/55

though the 1/48's have the Hikaru 1S they don't have the Elint/Ostrich/1D

also the 1/60's have the Q-rau

Any topic relating to Transformers belongs in the Other Anime section.

Graham

Sorry, I guess the reason I posted in the Macross forum is because I was asking about the comaprison to the Yamato and Toynami scales, since I am a Macross/Robotech fan. I consider Jetfire a "Macross Toy", not really a Transformer. But that's just me.

JETFIRE IS THE SAME SCALE AS MEGATRON AND BUBLE BEE

what ARE you talking about??? That comment makes no sense.

uhm... maybe he meant that jetfire has the same "scaling" feature as megatron when changing in modes in the animated series. :ph34r:

Man I love to see all those autobots inside Jetfire when he changes in robot mode... what a horror :ph34r: Not to mention humans in transforming cars..

Check out the Clerks animated DVD...in the episode where Jay and Silent Bob sue Dante and Randal...at the very end when the jury is about to announce the verdict...the screen goes black and text pops up saying something to the effect of "Due to an unforseen international shipping accident. The Korean animation studio was asked to animate the ending of this episode, in place of the missing script." It cuts back to the court room, this time everything is drawn in a pseudo anime style...the jury foreman screams out "lets have big American party!!" and all the characters scramble about, decide that they must rescue the animators whom are slaveing away...rush outside the courthouse to find a giant robot, which turns into a car...some of the characters get in...and they race to the animation prison...once there the one car turns back into a robot before the people have time to get out :blink: wasn't pretty, but very funny :lol: ...Actualy that whole episode ending sequence was great!...it only lasts for a few seconds, but it packs in so many absurd refrences (Axle Foley, complete with theme music, pops by to do the bannana trick :blink: ) it's almost worth the price of the DVD set alone :D

hahahaha.. It never even crossed my mind what the implications of a 'premature transformation' would be for Spike.. :lol:

guys, skyfire and jetfire are NOT the same.

one is a big red white and blue plane from the show, that has a face and is kinda wussy.

Jetfire is just a toy if i remember correct, and posibly showed up in the comics a bit. theyr not the same transformer.