Hurin and Haterist should take a long walk...

EXO

Should they or do we need any more of their drama?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should they or do we need any more of their drama?

• Yes
    • No

You guys need to take meds and settle down.  If I wanted to see drama, I go watch the soaps.  :p

or go to FL and beat down that mechafag~!!!!!!! <_<

that would actually be cheaper and i do dislike thieves more than some stupid numbnut on the web. :lol:

and as far as wrong addresses go, do you forget who i am?

i would triple check everything before i got a plane ticket. though i would have to take some sick time so i can arrive a few days early and stalk him.

you know, figure out his schedule, when he leaves the house, when he comes home, where he likes to eat, etc, basically, figure out his habits and formulate a pattern, only then would i strike! :ph34r::lol:

You guys need to take meds and settle down.  If I wanted to see drama, I go watch the soaps.  :p

that would actually be cheaper and i do dislike thieves more than some stupid numbnut on the web. :lol:

i would triple check everything before i got a plane ticket. though i would have to take some sick time so i can arrive a few days early and stalk him.

you know, figure out his schedule, when he leaves the house, when he comes home, where he likes to eat, etc, basically, figure out his habits and formulate a pattern, only then would i strike! :ph34r::lol:

shiet, you're a f'ing pro! :ph34r:

And don't forget psycho!

H

go for it man~!!!!! ;)

if you do i am sure people would pay you the reward money, i think its a couple hundred dollars already

just take pics of his bloody body

:lol:

And don't forget psycho!

H

Nah he isn't crazy, you deserve it.

You're just an iritation, I'd be happy to think about you having to dig through your own fecees to find your teeth.

HAHAHAHA...

I voted yes, but I like Haterist.  As I am a certified action hero I would save him at the last second.

The last time I checked, certified action heroes only rescue damsels in distress.

:p

I am secure enough in my sexuality to save the life of a man.

I'm sure the doorknobs agree. :lol:

You're just an iritation, I'd be happy to think about you having to dig through your own fecees to find your teeth.

Uh. . . okay. And the thread goes downhill. . .

Uh did I miss something during my three weeks out at sea? Would one of you Pollywogs care to explain to you trusty Shellback just what in the world is going on here?

call me what nutso, call me psycho.....i'm just a moody ninja! 

:ph34r:  waaaaahhhhhh!  :ph34r:  :lol:

dude, ninjas are silent killers. They don't go around yelling "wahhhhhh!" like a dumb ass.

;)

I think that was an internal mocking of what a loser Hurin is.

Uh. . . okay. And the thread goes downhill. . .

Consider why this thread started, I don't think downhill is an option.

call me what nutso, call me psycho.....i'm just a moody ninja! 

:ph34r:  waaaaahhhhhh!   :ph34r:   :lol:

dude, ninjas are silent killers. They don't go around yelling "wahhhhhh!" like a dumb ass.

;)

I think that was an internal mocking of what a loser Hurin is.

I can see that.... it's just... dont mess with ninjas man~ :lol:

"waaaaaahh!", is so stereotypical.

man i think everyone should just take their hate out on

alex medina

601 E. 29th st

sanford, FL 32773

United States

he is the biggest fag of them all and he is begging for a beat down

:angry:

you lost money to that fag didn't you?

I can just sense it~~

:)

And don't forget psycho!

H

Nah he isn't crazy, you deserve it.

and i thought i was the only one that thought that. :unsure::lol:

man i think everyone should just take their hate out on

alex medina

601 E. 29th st

sanford, FL 32773

United States

he is the biggest fag of them all and he is begging for a beat down

:angry:

you lost money to that fag didn't you?

I can just sense it~~

:)

:rolleyes: who me?

hehe, actually i didn't loose any money (CC protects ya), just think that its 100X worse to trick people like that then just post comments on a msg board

go for it man~!!!!! ;)

if you do i am sure people would pay you the reward money, i think its a couple hundred dollars already

If Haterist does do it, I will give him a low vis. :) And no it isnt a joke. I will gladly give him a low vis in a nice box.

Edited by Godzilla

it doesn't seem so bad except everytime I read hurins post it comes out like the teacher in charly brown. waaat wawwwww waw waw waw waaawwww.

:lol::lol::lol: LMAO! :lol::lol::lol:

he so long winded its impossible to reply or even have the attention span to read all the bitchin. :lol:

go for it man~!!!!! ;)

If Haterist does do it, I will give him a low vis. :) And no it isnt a joke. I will gladly give him a low vis in a nice box.

glad we think alike

;)