Hurin and Haterist should take a long walk...

EXO

Should they or do we need any more of their drama?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should they or do we need any more of their drama?

• Yes
    • No

I think they should get a room.

oh did I forget to mention that voting "NO" autimatically means they should get a room instead?

They can let loose their misguided love for each other in there...

oh did I forget to mention that voting "NO" autimatically means they should get a room instead?

hahahah!!! :p:D:lol:

Okay, but I'm not being the catcher.

H

Edit: That's family-safe content since only those who know that term can find it vulgar. :)

Edited by Hurin

i was surprised to see that haterist would actually use his vaca time to see another mw user, how sweet~!! :lol:

i've flown as far as to cali to resolve some beef....it was over money but beating Hurin senseless would be a vacation in its own right. ;)

Not just "a" room, but definitely a honeymoon suite with a pink heart-shaped bed and big old jacuzzi so they could make sweet, sweet, fanboy love until the sun rose.

Then each of them could walk over to seperate Hello Kitty laptops in the same room and begin a new internet argument to keep that passion burning.

The "using vacation time" post was the greatest thing ever. Alert the internet!

Imagine if there were several people to fly out to to fight...would you have enough vacation time? Have to use sick time eventually? What if you got your ass kicked and missed your plane home?

Oh man, my sides hurt from laughing.

HAHAHAHA...

I voted yes, but I like Haterist.  As I am a certified action hero I would save him at the last second.

The last time I checked, certified action heroes only rescue damsels in distress.

:p

I am secure enough in my sexuality to save the life of a man.

i was surprised to see that haterist would actually use his vaca time to see another mw user, how sweet~!! :lol:

suddenly reminded me of a televised FBI arrest of an internet child sex offender.

If you guys do duke it out tell us who kicked the crap out of the other! :p

fight! fight! fight! fight!

The "using vacation time" post was the greatest thing ever. Alert the internet!

we should have a "Hall of Shame" posts section! Post up all the funniest/stupidest shiet posted here. I'm sure a couple of mine would be up there :p

i was surprised to see that haterist would actually use his vaca time to see another mw user, how sweet~!!  :lol:

i've flown as far as to cali to resolve some beef....it was over money but beating Hurin senseless would be a vacation in its own right. ;)

And here I thought things were cooling down. . .

Now I'm disturbed again.

Then each of them could walk over to seperate Hello Kitty laptops in the same room and begin a new internet argument to keep that passion burning.

hello kitty...DAMN! i've been found out....well its actually a bad-batz-maru laptop but whats the difference. :lol:

hello kitty...DAMN! i've been found out....well its actually a bad-batz-maru laptop but whats the difference. :lol:

if they actually made a hello kitty laptop my gf might acutally get one

:D

Is this in response to anything in particular, or are you just referring to the general amount of drama?

Nutso

dude you could aways cheat and tell him you will meet him up and have him fly over to ca, then never show up, hehehe

he would loose out on the flight money, but CA is a great place to have a vaca ;)

dudes, who's voting no?  can we be friends.  :D

oh great... now he wants a threesome... are you sure hurin is OK with that?

you guys are just too much!!! hahah :p:D:lol:

To have somebody spend hard-earned vacation, time and money ($250 +/- for a plane ticket and lodging presumably, maybe they could also catch a show or go on a tour of a local landmark)...

I might actually feel obligated to LET them hit me a couple of times.

Another historic moment on MW.

Thanks for the inadvertent comedy. :D:D:D:D

Er... strange thread, but props to Haterist and Hurin for taking it lightly...

Are you kidding? I'm just spent. I've been threatened with bodily violence over an internet discussion. This is a new low. I'm still absorbing it all.

H