Question on Yamato 1/48's

J Smith

Hi, I used to collect Macross, I was collecting around when the first 1/60 scale Yamato Valkyries where out and maybe a year before that. But I have stopped ever since.

I was looking around on ebay and saw the awesome 1/48 Super/Strike Max and Milla and it is awesome!

So my questions is....

How many 1/48's scales toys are there NOW from Yamato? Can someone list them all please? Thanks!

J. Smith

I THINK this is all of them...

Do You Remember Love?:

VF-1A

Hikaru

Max

VF-1S

Fokker

Hikaru

TV

VF-1J

Hikaru(With and without Super Armor parts)

Millia(With armor only)

Max(With armor only)

Misc

VF-1A 'low visibility' valkyrie. Limited edition.

Super/Strike Armor Pack. Contains FAST Pack parts, with option for strike cannon or missile pack. These are DYRL style, while the TV style valks come with TV-style armor(difference is in the arm armor and color)

It's unknown what will come out in the future.

The main differences between the DYRL FAST Packs and the TV FAST Packs are that the TV arm FAST Packs are slightly shorter and have a slanted front section and the TV packs are a slightly diferent color.

Also, the TV FAST Packs do not come with the DYRL Double Strike Cannon.

Graham

Alright so if I wanted 10 of each, thats $12,000. Damn I need some money.

Is Milla's Red Quad Suit 1/60 scale? Can't remember. And finally what are all the accessories for the 1/48 valks? Like armor packs, etc? And one last question, which are the newest of the toys? Milla Super and Max's Super? And what are the next line of 1/48's?

Alright so if I wanted 10 of each, thats $12,000. Damn I need some money.

Is Milla's Red Quad Suit 1/60 scale? Can't remember. And finally what are all the accessories for the 1/48 valks? Like armor packs, etc? And one last question, which are the newest of the toys? Milla Super and Max's Super? And what are the next line of 1/48's?

toys or a down payment on a house....you decide. :D

the q-rau is 1/60 scale but it looks fine displayed next to the 1/48's.

acessories, theres only the Fast Pack strike armor kit at the moment, with a whole lot of wishful thinking for the 1/48 GBP armor.

the millia was the last valk to come out....like 2 weeks before the max.

next in line? thats the question of the month. :lol: we're(or atleast i) am hoping for a CF(cannon fooder aka brownie) or the kaz/ben(DYRL valk with green highlights).

hope that answers your questions.

Alright thank you. The Strike Armor can it be converted to Super Armor? And finally does it only come in one color? Thanks.

the strike armor kit is dark blue and comes with the additional piece if you want to switch over from the strike to super.

the TV FP is a lighter shade of blue, more like a bluish/grey. its only comes with the 1J hikaru and is a Super only, no strike cannon.

the M&M's come with the super armor as well but they have red and blue leg covers and engine covers, the rest of the parts are the same color as the 1J hikaru FP's.

anymore questions? :D

I THINK this is all of them...

Do You Remember Love?:

VF-1A

Hikaru

Max

VF-1S

Fokker

Hikaru

TV

VF-1J

Hikaru(With and without Super Armor parts)

Millia(With armor only)

Max(With armor only)

Misc

VF-1A 'low visibility' valkyrie. Limited edition.

Super/Strike Armor Pack. Contains FAST Pack parts, with option for strike cannon or missile pack. These are DYRL style, while the TV style valks come with TV-style armor(difference is in the arm armor and color)

It's unknown what will come out in the future.

they never realsed a tv style armor pack seperatly..

Here's a question,

Has yamato released anything else beside Valkyries and Millia Quad?

Yup Yamato do a lot more than just Macross figures. However, that's not important :p

like what???? <_<

J.J.

oh, I never realized the difference between these two, nice pics Chowser ;)

and, anyone can tell me if the Hikaru's and M&M's "Super parts" contain the Laser cannon for option?