MY MACROSS VF-1S

gqhaha

not to be the anal guy, but technically speaking, the double RMS missiles go on the inside of the wings out on the outside. :D

BTW, nice pics. B)) i should consider stickering/decaling my valks up.....nah. :p

Yellow arrow on leg packs would be red color, and sticker vents for the air intakes not applied.

;)

not to be the anal guy, but technically speaking, the double RMS missiles go on the inside of the wings out on the outside.  :D

BTW, nice pics.  B))  i should consider stickering/decaling my valks up.....nah.  :p

Yellow arrow on leg packs would be red color, and sticker vents for the air intakes not applied.

;)

:lol: I Like yellow colour :D

not to be the anal guy, but technically speaking, the double RMS missiles go on the inside of the wings out on the outside.  :D

BTW, nice pics.  B))  i should consider stickering/decaling my valks up.....nah.  :p

;)

:lol: I Like yellow colour :D

haha! :lol:

after reading what i posted, i got it backwards if even that. :blink: you guys know what i meant....didn't cha? :p

They look awesome man! Wish I could afford a FASTPack set, but they come to about $100 Aussie with shipping, and that seems excessive for just the packs. The sticker/decals u got onto the controls there look great! I can get the centre panel on ok, but that one across the bottom is a bitch to apply. And what did u use to do the panel lines?

Say, are they still making Roys 1S? Or is it still available anywhere? OR are they re-releasing it with Strike Packs?