New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

just got this in now, i will take more pics in alittle bit. the gold looks really nice on it, i wish it still had the gold on the wings, but they changed those parts to grey.

post-1669-1134487434_thumb.jpg

so far it is a nice figure it is not however as poseable as i had hoped, i was praying that the RX-78 Ver.ka was a new phase in Gundam Fix figures i guess not <_< I also hate the fact that they took the gold of the wings

post-1669-1134491301_thumb.jpg

the backside, the wings are still the short version like you see on the HG kits i wish to god they could have made them sleeker like the Mg kit for the normal freedom, they also looks less exciting without the gold parts but they are still light years ahead of the normal CR Freedom Gundam.

post-1669-1134491413_thumb.jpg

both freedoms, this new figure is the nicest so far of the Cosmic Region series, even with its short comings, if they could have made the wings longer and kept the gold parts it would be perfect.

post-1669-1134491502_thumb.jpg

another, i cannot wait for the destiny Gundam to come out, i am hoping maybe for a Legend Gundam or Strike Gundam after that. also this month is the release of the Blue Destiny, when i get that i will definetly post pictures.

post-1669-1134491634_thumb.jpg

ahh... a Gundam X and Gundam XX would be most awesome, i think there is a very good chance of us seeing them at some point in the near future. So do not give up hope just yet.

chris

yea i saw it over at HLJ but right now i am alittle short on cash. <_< i will definetly be picking it up however.

chris

I had to put the MK. II set off for now too. It looks super sweet, but my AEUG and Titans Mk. II's still look really good back to back like I have them now. Spending the 45 bucks for the set doesn't fit in right now, especially when there's some more stuff on the list. At first I was like "Oh, crap, must have this" but then that kind of waned as I looked at the display case and the wallet. It's harder to justify for now, but maybe later on.

First I'd like a Zeta Plus A1 too.

I'm kind of torn: MG or GFF? I know the GFF is fragile, but it's nicely detailed, I don't have to assemble it, and it'll fit better than the MG on the Amuro/Char shelf. The MG is a nice kit though.

I hope the Methuss and Dijeh aren't too far off next year, even if it's only MSiA.

Edited by Anubis

right now i need to get another display case mine are full and i just got a few more kits and figures so i really need to get some. i will definetly get the MK II set it just might take a few months or so to get it.

chris

right now i need to get another display case mine are full and i just got a few more kits and figures so i really need to get some. i will definetly get the MK II set it just might take a few months or so to get it.

chris

353104[/snapback]

I know how that feels, mine are full too. Adding the PG RX-78-2 put a HUGE dent in the remaining space. :(

I've had to take the 0083 stuff out to fit my new Qubeley and The-O. I think I have space for the GM and Ball, and I think I'll have space for the eventual Methuss. I'd like to at least keep the Neue Ziel, but I don't think it'll fit. Might be able to until the Methuss comes out at least. The Amuro/Char shelf has space for a Dijeh and a Zeta Plus still.

Edited by Anubis

you could always keep your MKII aueg that you already have. since you have 2 you can pose one on the jetsled and the other with the G-defensor, i will probably put my RX-78 on the sled and the MK II with the Gdefensor. I really am hoping for a Marasai next :)

chris

I'm pretty sure that's why the set includes both the G-Defensor and the flying armour, though I think it's probably the first time that Bandai have made such an obvious concession for people who allready brought one version of the prouduct.

Mine just shipped yesterday. It's SAL so it should be about a week, barring the chrimbo crawl. :angry:

From Guntoa :

EMSIA/HCM-Pro figure news

This month's Hobby Japan has a questionnaire asking readers what they'd like to see as an entry in the Extended MSiA line. Mecha lineart for the following MS were shown as candidates: Guncannon, Z'Gok, Gelgoog, Gyan, Hyaku-Shiki, Nu, God, Wing Zero (TV & EW versions), Master, X, F91, Sazabi, NT-1, GP01, GP01fb, Gundam Ground Type, EZ-8, GP02, GP03S, Gerbera Tetra, V, V2, Shining, Tallgeese, Double X, Aile Strike, Freedom, Justice, Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, Gouf Custom, and Crossbone.

And a Hambrabi is also planned for the HCM-Pro line in the Spring.

I saw Hambrabri coming, looks like MSIA will continue to influence the choice of suits for HCMP for a while yet.

Perhaps when the Zeta revival is done with, they may branch out in less predicatable directions.

As for Hammy itself, I'm nowhere near so keen on it compared to Zeta. It's nice to have figures of these designs for the first time but from looking at the msia, Hbb is a bit of a mess to my eyes. :(

the Blue Destiny is now out, i may order one from HLJ this week if i have enough money :)

post-1669-1135294248_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare

it looks awesome, i really need to pick this up, but i really need another Ikea cabinet first. :(

Again......Cybergundam @ Toysdaily has some new HJ pics of the following upcoming figs.

These will wet our appetite until bigger/better scans come along....

EMIA RX-78-2 Gundam (2/2006) & NRX-055-2 Baund Doc (Rosamia Badam's Custom) (2/2006)

Look at the Doc next to the Zeta, that suckah is big!

hj01867ah.jpg

#0028 RX-77-2 Guncannon / RX-77D Guncannon (Mass Production Type) (12/2005)

hj01820vy.jpg

#3009a MSM-07 Z’Gock / MSM-08 Zogock (2/2006)

#3009b MSM-07S Z’Gock (Char Aznable's Custom) / MSM-08 Zogock (2/2006)

You can't go wrong with Zeon amphibs!

hj01812vw.jpg

#7004 ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam (3/2006)

hj01856xl.jpg

Can't wait for larger/HQ scans.... :rolleyes:

:D

tons of awesome finds, the only draw back is that these will cost me a few more hundered dollars out of my pocket :lol:

actually i think that is how it is suppossed to be, in some areas it just says on it EFF, i do not think it is missing a letter. I have the Coreworks Blue Destiny and it has those decals as well. it says EFF and under it in small letters it says Earth Federation Forces. in the pictures posted in the reveiw you cannot see the letter S and in the picture i posted above of the box you cannot see it either. I think when he typed the letter S in his reveiw it may have been a accident. from what i see it just says EFF which is right.

chris

here is a picture of the close up of the box. you can see the EFF on the sheilds (not EFFS)

post-1669-1135312428_thumb.jpg

Edited by zeo-mare