Mobile Student

Hey guys,

Azumanga Daioh is a hilarious series, and once upon a time, I ran across some Mobile Student pictures where Osaka posed as various Mobile SUIT's. I'm looking for those pictures now, and I wonder if anyone here knows anything about it.

Thanks much.

Hahahahaha. I'd say she got the Dendrobium down pretty good.....you've got the huge particle beam cannon and I-Field fan. :blink:

Edited by UN Spacy

Hey guys,

Azumanga Daioh is a hilarious series, and once upon a time, I ran across some Mobile Student pictures where Osaka posed as various Mobile SUIT's. I'm looking for those pictures now, and I wonder if anyone here knows anything about it.

Thanks much.

site

Ah, those are funny. Always liked the dendrobium one.

i am confused by this, anyone want to explain?

This set of pics is a parody on various Gundam MS/ MA models. The various poses that Osaka is in mimics the overall look of the MS/ MA.

You have to be fairly familiar with the mecha in order to appreciate the humour -- maybe I'll put up a bunch of comparison pics later tonight.. provided I can get the proper resource.

i am confused by this, anyone want to explain?

This set of pics is a parody on various Gundam MS/ MA models. The various poses that Osaka is in mimics the overall look of the MS/ MA.

You have to be fairly familiar with the mecha in order to appreciate the humour -- maybe I'll put up a bunch of comparison pics later tonight.. provided I can get the proper resource.

KingNor -

even if you were familiar with the original gundam designs being spoofed, it isn't very funny or amusing, so don't worry. I still "don't get it."

:blink:

cute. personally i like the drawings fo the little girl more :D

i can see how you'd have to be a REAL big fan of gundam to get it on your own.

even with the "key" image some are hard to get for me.

neat stuff

even if you were familiar with the original gundam designs being spoofed, it isn't very funny or amusing, so don't worry.  I still "don't get it."

You also have to be familiar with Azumanga Daioh to appreciate the humor.

I love this stuff so much! I especially love the bonklers as the Black Tri-Stars.

EDIT: Actually, I can't really decide between the Black Tri-Bonklers or the Zakurello Osaka...

Edited by Stamen0083

even if you were familiar with the original gundam designs being spoofed, it isn't very funny or amusing, so don't worry.  I still "don't get it."

You also have to be familiar with Azumanga Daioh to appreciate the humor.

I love this stuff so much! I especially love the bonklers as the Black Tri-Stars.

Yeah. Even though she's spoofing gundam mechs, this is much more a Azumanga joke than a gundam one.