Mars base

UIMM, that part about mice going to the seashore is from Lewis Carroll...kinda cool that one classic references another :)

a lot of things , but you need a pretty good magnifying glass (or a good scanner to show it here)

some words I could read with me bare eyes:

on right panel:

- star wars

- deth star

- star destroyer

- spitfire

- mustang

at center:

- swim suits usa

- the hot tub

- a wheel

- on st. maartini

ans similar ones, many-many more

That is pretty cool. No need for "Minmay Attack", humans can introduce a new type of culture shock attack, getting those zentradies drunk by shotting beers at them. :lol: (But Roy may want to reserve the "ammo" for this type of attack) :rolleyes:

Yeah, I saw all that stuff too on their screen. You know I might be wrong about this but in the beginning of DYRL when the two Valks are launching the one Valks engine bells on the fast packs look like nuts. The kind that go on bolts. Sorry no pic. How do you guys put clips of the movie in anyway.

Edited by Armor

The Beer cannon missile was explained at last years anime expo macross panel. One of the animators commented that the missile looked like a big beer can, so as joke during the drawing process they sketched a budweiser label onto the can and thought htat would be the end of it. Well the inker then saw that and inked it in and so when the colorist got it he painted it in so what started as just a quick joke amongst the animators became animation easteregg gold.

My DVD player program in my Notebook can save snap shots of the movies I watch, I guess that is how the others do it too.

Thanks Bud, I'm still a little low tech.

How many people would look at the sticker sheet and just scratch their heads unknowingly?

I dunno... But let's face it: People who don't know about the Bud missiles in DYRL are not the same people who spend huge amounts of cash on 1/48 valkyries. In other words, only hard-core fans buy the 1/48 line so them not knowing about the Bud labels would be a rare case indeed.