To all Sledgahammer fans out there...

EXO

Never heard of it.

use to be one of my favorite shows. never did see all of them so it might be worth picking up the DVD.

i remember the very last episode when hes trying to defuse the bomb and then proceeds in blowing up the entire city....what a great(non typical) ending for show. :lol:

Hahahaha.

Make that SIX of us.

BTW.....did they ever show any NEW episodes of Sledgehammer after that Nuclear Bomb episode?

All I remember is that it ended with Hammer trying to disarm the device, and the Chief (once again) shouting at him. :lol:

Damn....when will they release Streethawk, Seinfeld, and Martin on DVD?

I loved the target he had on the inside of his apartment door :lol: . I also liked the episode where he handcuffed the perp to the outside of the car door and the drove to the police station. The sgt didn't ask about the handcuffing to the car... just on why he took the interstate back to headquarters :rolleyes:

guess thats 7 fans :lol:

The Nuclear bomb episode wasn't the last episode. It was one of the cleverest cough outs I ever saw on TV. :lol: Then they cancelled it... <_<

Edited by >EXO<

i don't even know why they cancelled the show? everyone i went to school with was watching it and talking about it the next day. :unsure:

maybe the humor was a little out there for back then? dunno, but i always thought it was a funny show. i actually forgot about it all together til i saw Jsarclights avatar from back in the day....i was like, where the heck did hhe find that pic? :lol:

So where the hell is he?? Sleepin on the job? Oh wait, he is actually a busy guy!

He's out back shooting bullets in the air... I never seen him so happy, he cracked open a new .45 that he's been saving for the occasion... :lol:

Edited by >EXO<

OH!!! Sledgehammer!! I ddin't recognize the name because it was called something else in brazil. I even have a couple of episodes on tape. ^^

I love that show!! Put me down as a Sledgehammer fan too. :lol:

Haha, I gotta know what it's called in Brazil?

I love SH too!

Hey waitaminute, didn't he pass away like a year or two ago? I remember being sad for that about that news. :(