Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner

I am playing Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner. It's a great game!! I believe the mecha design is by Shoji...is it true?

Is there any toys for this game?

Not sure....but it is the same mecha designer for MGS 1 and 2. So I would think its Hideo Kojima.

Played it abit at a friend's place....its not bad.

I LOVED this game. for two reasons mainly.....

1. Jehuty

2. KEN!!!

The Game was awesome, and I loved the mods you could get on Jehuty. the story was great. i was kinda hoping for a third game....with more KEN!!! :lol:

post-26-1083479990_thumb.jpg

Edited by Isamu Atreides 86

I like the ZOE story, it's very nice. The second runner was the best of the 2 games, mostly when you get that Zero Shift ability and than start the game again from the first mission. Not only will you clear your levels faster, but you'll kill alot more baddies.

However, I got so into the game, I broke my PS2 controler.

1. Jehuty

2. KEN!!!

The Game was awesome, and I loved the mods you could get on Jehuty. the story was great. i was kinda hoping for a third game....with more KEN!!! :lol:

Ken's a girl? :blink:

And she looks like she got her boobies clamped....... :lol:

1. Jehuty

2. KEN!!!

Ken is a Girl, and if you mess around on one of the levels enough, she loses the flight suit.... ;):lol:

Haven't had a chance to play ZoE: 2nd Runner yet but I haved played the first game and seen the Idolo OVA. I plan on picking up 2nd Runner soon though. Will there be a 3rd game? Does the game allow for it story wise or does it end things?

Haven't had a chance to play ZoE: 2nd Runner yet but I haved played the first game and seen the Idolo OVA. I plan on picking up 2nd Runner soon though. Will there be a 3rd game? Does the game allow for it story wise or does it end things?

I heard there were no more ZOE games planned due to abyssmal sales... dunno if it's true though.

1. Jehuty

2. KEN!!!

Ken is a Girl, and if you mess around on one of the levels enough, she loses the flight suit.... ;):lol:

Ah yes after you've deleted the Viola AI and let Ardjet get too close to the Lava B)) I love that bit XP

1. Jehuty

2. KEN!!!

Ah yes after you've deleted the Viola AI and let Ardjet get too close to the Lava B)) I love that bit XP

Too little is revealed.....LOL.. :p:p:p

One thing about PS2 is that it is squeaky clean.... :blink:

Too little is revealed.....LOL.. :p  :p  :p

What makes you say that? Because there's no DOA volleyball? XP

Yeah.... :p:p:p

BTW, i completed the game just now....

Great game! Dun think there will be a sequal through....

The remix of the theme song sounds very cool... :D:D:D

Too little is revealed.....LOL.. :p  :p  :p

What makes you say that? Because there's no DOA volleyball? XP

Yeah.... :p:p:p

BTW, i completed the game just now....

Great game! Dun think there will be a sequal through....

The remix of the theme song sounds very cool... :D:D:D

Sweetness, the extra missions are very cool as well. I'm currently collecting the extra OFs for the versus mode, only need Naked Jehuty now :)

Wow, I remember this game. I really enjoyed it too.

The zeroshift ability is super mega cool, and the vector cannon is sweet too :)

I did have a hell of a time deleting the viola AI on HARD mode tho...

Personally, I think Viola was one of the better characters in the entire game series. She was HARD CORE!

BTW, I found rhe massive bettle between the LEV's and the OF to be the best mecha battle yet on PS2.

I loved that battle with all the LEV's going at eachother and you go around supporting them and leading them to battle. I didn't do to good though I lost half my forces but that was because I was just slicing away...I finished it within a few minutes cause I was going around so damn fast.

I would of probably done so much better with Zero Shift. The first level with ALL those Raptors when you get Jehuty, when I redid that level with Zero Shift I was done in aminute.. I would stand there as they pulled in, locked on and came up from behind after the Zero shift, grab one and started to use that to bash the others ^_^ oooooohhhhhhh god I wanna play the game now.