Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

HGUC Marasai Pics :wub:

yea this looks real nice for a hguc, i wish they did a MG version that would really make my day.

chris

if you get any of the RX-78 either get the ver.ka or the 1.5 , the very first RX-78 MG is not very good.

Oh god I agree, the original MG RX-78-2 was HORRIBLE, the arms will fall off after just a bit of playing, the shield is poorly handled, and it really has ZERO possability...and took me 30 minutes to build...it really did!

I also noticed a problem with my Sazabi, it seems moving the right arm a bit will cause it to pop out of its ball cup on the interior of the chest.

Oh god I agree, the original MG RX-78-2 was HORRIBLE, the arms will fall off after just a bit of playing, the shield is poorly handled, and it really has ZERO possability...and took me 30 minutes to build...it really did!

Sounds exactly like the original RX-78-2 MSiA. :lol:

I also noticed a problem with my Sazabi, it seems moving the right arm a bit will cause it to pop out of its ball cup on the interior of the chest.

Isn't a 'ball cup on the interior of the chest' just another way of saying that your Sazabi is wearing a bra? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist :p

Graham

yea this looks real nice for a hguc, i wish they did a MG version that would really make my day.

chris

I could have sworn that Newtype Asylum had prototype pics of a MG Marasai. I remember them being posted with prototype pics of the MG Zeong about 6 months before it was released.

Yep, Bandai definitely showed a prototype MG Marasai at one of the hobby shows about a year or so ago.

Graham

it should have been out already then. I wonder if they cancelled it permently or if they decided to wait alittle bit and release it at a later date, i do hope it comes out that would be a very nice kit, the HGUC one looks very nice I cann only imagine how good a MG version would be.

Yep, Bandai definitely showed a prototype MG Marasai at one of the hobby shows about a year or so ago.

Graham

Anyone have any stored pics?

:ph34r: There's also an "alleged" "unconfirmed" "rumor" that The O will be making an MG appearance soon.innocent.gif

Only a rumor so far.........but I'm still starting to panic!! :blink:w00t.gif

Perfect Grade Psycho Gundam. Walking home security system.

Sorry for the ignorance, but what's "The O"???? :huh:

here

Graham

Anyone have any stored pics?

[/img]

There you go.

is that the MG Marusai? i have never seen it before even cooler is the MG The-O near it, god i wish they would make it already, though the Zeong looks alttle funny in that picture. i would love to have the other 2

Friends of mine and I use to make alot of fun of The O because it has tiny lil hands below the waist :p get the drift? I thought it was a rather stupid lil mobile suit.

I for some strange reason went ahead and bought ANOTHER Wing Zero Ver. Ka....and going to do a custom job on it.....slowly too. I shall call it Dark Zero :p muwahahahahaha!!!!

Hmmmm suggestions for color for something to make a "Dark" Wing Gundam Ka.....so far the color combo I got is:

White = Dusty like white

Blue = Hazed Grey

Red = Dull Red

Yellow = Black

EXOSKEL = German Grey

The colors are reletivally dark...and I'm trying to work up a scheme which is sorta blah right now.

So any suggestions?

the first pics of the completed G-system 1/48 HI-Nu Gundam is up on there site and it looks awesome. looks like a ton of parts light up, as well as removeable armor so you can see the internal detail some parts even look posable (a rare treat for g-system kits)

G-system webpage

By the way the link for the gallery is at the top near the EX-S 1/35 kit

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

Here's a rough Idea of what I'm going for...

the greys and red look cool, how about a dark grey for the internal parts, on my computer they look greenish right now.

oh it will, that's just what I got done thus far lol just to give me an idea of what it would wanna be.....I said dusty white, but when I started doing something like that....it just seemed so blah.....really did. SO I'll have to buy some other colors to go with it.

So pretty much Haze Grey on white......yellow goes black, Red will stay Red for now, Blue will be a darker grey....and I'll have to find something else that wont class with the greys for the mechanical end......maybe a Gunmetal color or something I'm not sure.....

Oh and those stupid lil Red flaps that are on the face plate.....I'm thinking of ditching those, they really do look gay and they're really flimsy....so I'll change that with something else or wha ever.....BLAH! Designing sucks.

Edited by Hikuro

Perfect Grade Psycho Gundam.  Walking home security system.

Plus, it transforms into a box for convenient storage!

Always hated the look of the Pyscho Gundam. I mean, it's a big ugly trobot that transforms into .....err, a big ugly robot sitting in a chair! :lol:

Graham

Always hated the look of the Pyscho Gundam. I mean, it's a big ugly trobot that transforms into .....err, a big ugly robot sitting in a chair! :lol:

Graham

I think Psycho Gundam MK2 actually look better, but PG would be way too big.. like 2 ft tall? and 600 bucks plus?

Graham

I think Psycho Gundam MK2 actually look better, but PG would be way too big.. like 2 ft tall? and 600 bucks plus?

I was actually joking. I'm not a big fan of the Psycho Gundam, but due to its huge size it's fun to call for a Perfect Grade of it.

1/48th scale Phsyalis..... :blink:

Now that's just crazy. :lol: