Genesis Climber Mospeada OST ?

Go here:

http://www.otaku.com/cgi-bin/productlist.a...search=mospeada

This is the only place I've seen (after a long time searching) that carries the Mospeada OST (Volumes 1-3 packaged in a nice 3-disc set). I'm pretty sure this is out of print, so grab it while you can.

crasis, did you buy it there?

He was speaking englsih :p

They have 3 total OST for Robotech Invid Invasion (or Mospeda if your a puritst)

The First 2 are avaiable as MP3's on the net the status of the 3rd is unknown

otaku, i have been searching all over the net and the mp3 are not avaliable.

Go here:

http://www.otaku.com/cgi-bin/productlist.a...search=mospeada

This is the only place I've seen (after a long time searching) that carries the Mospeada OST (Volumes 1-3 packaged in a nice 3-disc set). I'm pretty sure this is out of print, so grab it while you can.

Actually it is a 3 LP set on 2 CDs. The only other place that seems to have it in stock is the Anime Corner Store:

Mospeada at Anime Corner Store

This is fast disappearing from store shelves like Macross the Complete, so if you see it get it ASAP.

but...

if anyone

anyone has the soundtracks in good mp3 quality , like 128kbps or 192kbps

please contact me, i would really like to share it on bittorrent or ftp for all the forum people, since this is something that 1) it is really hard to get, and 2) this is not produced anymore.

you can contact me at pdmg26@yahoo.com.ar

thanks

Actually it is a 3 LP set on 2 CDs. The only other place that seems to have it in stock is the Anime Corner Store:

Mospeada at Anime Corner Store

This is fast disappearing from store shelves like Macross the Complete, so if you see it get it ASAP.

D'oh! My bad... I knew it was 2CDs. That's what I get for not proofreading my post. Corrected.

I wonder if the Anime Corner Store only recently started carrying that cd set...? I remember looking at just about every online store I could think of (including that one, or so I remember) last fall and going nuts trying to find these soundtracks, until a fellow MW member pointed me to otaku.com. Weird.

Now if only someone could point me in the direction of the Mospeada: Love, Live, Alive soundtrack, I'd be forever grateful... ;):rolleyes::blink:

They have 3 total OST for Robotech Invid Invasion (or Mospeda if your a puritst)

umm i would not call "The first two do the rounds online as mp3s, but haven't seen Pitt Inn..." english.

love live alive soundtrack??? jez,,,, i spent 1 year looking for the love live alive ova on the net and last week i finally got it..... so.. i think the LLA ova soundtrack is gonna be harder to find, osama bin laden is easier to find

umm i would not call "The first two do the rounds online as mp3s, but haven't seen Pitt Inn..." english.

I would :)

Just one missed "I" in there, I admit that much.

Moving on, to date I have not seen the LLA soundtrack in mp3 form on the internet.

Cyc

Mospeada OST?

:cough: iMacrossVII FTP :cough: :cough:

I think its under /MWftp/Pat_S/Mospeada

I'd have to look when I get home, but its there ;)

ok.. maybe I misunderstood... your looking for the LLA soundtrack... hrmmm... wonder at what quality the audio was muxed into the video... if its 128k... even 96k on the low end... we could extract the Wav audio, cut the audio into segments for the songs, then encode them into MP3... when I have a little more time, I'll look into it. The quality won't be "true", but hey it will be better than nothing.

Do these CD sets have the LLA songs on them?

i am uploading afew of them in my dir. they are higher qquality too. 1 or 2 of them are from lla

*edit* haha. only 2 are on the normal soudn track. rst are form lla*edit*

Edited by Ali Sama

1) i know that the mospeada soundtrack is on Southcross ftp, but the quality is really bad (96kbps), i mean...if i want to burn a cd with that quality of mp3 would me really bad, thats why im looking for solidarity of anyone who wants to rip the soundtrack in really good quality to share them on bittorrent so everybody has the opportunity to have this.

2) alisama i dont understand you. you are uploading Love live alive soundtrack? full or just some songs?

cya

1) i know that the mospeada soundtrack is on Southcross ftp, but the quality is really bad (96kbps), i mean...if i want to burn a cd with that quality of mp3 would me really bad, thats why im looking for solidarity of anyone who wants to rip the soundtrack in really good quality to share them on bittorrent so everybody has the opportunity to have this.

2) alisama i dont understand you. you are uploading Love live alive soundtrack? full or just some songs?

cya

Well the bitrate of the MP3s is kinda out of my control. If you do find a .torrent that has a higher bitrate, please upload the .torrent file so I can join in. I'd gladly put the higher bitrate up on my FTP.

cya

yeah. i put up i belive 8 or 9 songs from lla.

yeah. i put up i belive 8 or 9 songs from lla.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Ali Sama, but those tracks in your folder are NOT from LLA. Those are the normal versions of the songs from the Mospeada OST (volumes 1-3). The LLA versions are vastly different, with re-recorded and (mostly) male vocal versions of the songs. Thanks anyway, though.

The search continues... :unsure:

but we are still searching...

Does anyone want to rip the gc mospeada sountrack into mp3 very high quality???

we are talking about less than 200megs of mp3s. Im tired of sending private messages to the people to colaborate... but some people are occupied , and some dont even answer my messages !