The only Transformer Energon worth buying

You do realise that your second post completely contradicts the name of your thread, right?

I can't say that I think Ultra Magnus is all that great. But then I never liked his other incarnations either, or the character on the show.

Edited by eriku

Oh, is that a trailer? My bad... For me it was dragging a huge amount of plastic... They could at least put some big cannon, or the missile launchers... give the fricking thing a function, for pete's sake... At least put a label "trailer" on it, so we know what is supposed to be :p

And I just realized they reverse the concept of the original Ultra Magnus...

The new one transforms a plastic block into robot:

2b_3.JPG

While the old one goes From truck to plastic block:

post-26-1082556713_thumb.jpg

Edited by Limbo

Only energon figure I'm buying is the arcee. That's it. I may think about the black unicron, but we'll see. Weird thing is all the unicrons in my area are all in energon boxes now but it's still the orange unicron instead of the black. What's the deal?

Only energon figure I'm buying is the arcee. That's it. I may think about the black unicron, but we'll see. Weird thing is all the unicrons in my area are all in energon boxes now but it's still the orange unicron instead of the black. What's the deal?

Arcee, Starscream, and Rodimus for me, though I kinda regret Rodimus, he just wasn't as cool as I expected, and believe me, my expectations were low. He has no upper arms.

Even then, they're cheap toys I can fool around with at work without caring about whether or not I break them.

I'm still all about the Alternators.

Just picked up Arcee. Neat and surprisingly simple transformation. The engineers cheaped out on the arms though, and they are very limited it their movement. Her open palmed hands are a very strange type of transformation I've never seen before, and look weird. Other than that, a really nifty toy!

Picts of arcee?

Vostok 7

act200s.jpg

Arcee Pics, Enjoy!

If there wasn't a gaping hole in the center of her chest to accomodate that neon crap I might have been interested.

Ultra Magnus!

ultra_magnus.jpg

energonultramagnus1.jpg

energonultramagnus2.jpg

2b_3.JPG

Quick question here, I grabbed an Ultra Magnus a few months ago to be the backpack for my regular Armada Super Prime, but it didn't have the minicons your pics have, it had a Space team repaint. Where did you get those pics at???

That grin on Demolisher just sucks. I've never been down with robot toys having really expressive humanlike mouths, noses, and eyes. It's visors and face plates for me a la Macross.

I don't care for the face either, but that alt form rocks!

Besides, if I'm going to get an Autobot scrap! I need a Con' too right? Does that make sense? :blink:

Edited by SupremeKaioshin

Ultra Magnus!

ultra_magnus.jpg

energonultramagnus1.jpg

energonultramagnus2.jpg

2b_3.JPG

Quick question here, I grabbed an Ultra Magnus a few months ago to be the backpack for my regular Armada Super Prime, but it didn't have the minicons your pics have, it had a Space team repaint. Where did you get those pics at???

I did google image search and Hasbro's too....I think :huh:

Got the idea from TF2005