K&M Macross Figures Series 2

Solscud007

I've purchased from them twice b4. They're pretty professional, and they have fast shipping (Air). My bro got an R/C plane from them last week and it arrived in 3 days. Unfortunately my sister melted the battery from overcharge and it only saw one flight :( I think I'll order that K&M set while I look for a new battery from them as well :D

Toys east is good. I've ordered a lot of stuff from them. Had a problem with a bit car not working though...not their fault but they sent a new one and had me send the broken one back after I got the new one. They were very nice and responded quickly to e-mails if there is a problem. Shipping was cheaper than HLJ too.

Yes my gf and I order tons of times (literally) for choro Q. And we have spent a lot of money. They are realyl great. I have never had a problem. I think the only problem was they didnt give us teh appropriate discount rate. But other than that they are jsut fine.

I ended up getting two sets so hopefully, I'll just get one big box. The toys were $19.80 and my total was about $36 so about $18 per set once it's said and done. Comparing to twin moons I save on shipping and tax since I'm in CA.

but you will end up getting them slower....=) And you had to buy two to get that price...sigh...

I ended up getting two sets so hopefully, I'll just get one big box.  The toys were $19.80 and my total was about $36 so about $18 per set once it's said and done.  Comparing to twin moons I save on shipping and tax since I'm in CA.

but you will end up getting them slower....=) And you had to buy two to get that price...sigh...

The speed at which I get my stuff doesn't matter as most of my stuff isn't on display at the moment anyway. Plus, one of them is for a friend so even though I'm fronting the cost of two, the one set I'm keeping will still only cost $18.

Oh and if you're curious, the shipping on one set to CA would have been about $12.

Shipping depends on how it will be sent. If the package was boxed, it will cost ~ 12-15 USD as an airmailed parcel package under 0.5KG (~ 1LB).

If it was sent out as registered air mail, it fluctuates based on weight.

If you guys don't want the boxes, you can save shipping by registered air mail in a smaller package but not by much. Airmail from HK takes ~ 7-10 WORKING days to arrive into the US. Might take a few more days into Canada.

It would be cheaper if you guys did a group buy and had it all sent to one person in the USA then distributed out to you guys. Funny thing is, thats what stores are for. They do the group buys and must re-coup their costs and make something back for the time they've put into it.

Hint: Buy more, save on shipping by distributing the cost across more items.

Hey thanks Solscud007!

I just ordered one - I'll post to let you know how the service is when I recieve it. For those who are curious, it was $21usd in total shipped to Toronto Canada. A far cry from Toys Square here that has it for $60cdn!!

Hey thanks Solscud007!

I just ordered one - I'll post to let you know how the service is when I recieve it. For those who are curious, it was $21usd in total shipped to Toronto Canada. A far cry from Toys Square here that has it for $60cdn!!

I know tell me about it. My GF came back from Vancouver, CA and brought back a case. for 40 bucks. She was pissed when we saw that on toyeast and vowed to never get me stuff again haha.

The shipping cost is higher than they toy itself :/

$12 bucks to ship on their cheapest way... No thanks.

And I hate websites who force you to register with them before buying. Usually I just don't buy from them in retaliation for trying to waste my time and put me on "promotional" mailing lists who will spam me for the rest of my life.

And beware of this site... they "recomend" you to use the your ebay name and PASSWORD when creating and account with them...

The shipping cost is higher than they toy itself :/

$12 bucks to ship on their cheapest way... No thanks.

And I hate websites who force you to register with them before buying. Usually I just don't buy from them in retaliation for trying to waste my time and put me on "promotional" mailing lists who will spam me for the rest of my life.

And beware of this site... they "recomend" you to use the your ebay name and PASSWORD when creating and account with them...

hahaha, thats pretty funny, i must have missed that line. I have ordered from them before, and the stuff gets here with no problems. But last time i ordered from there i freaked out when i saw the shipping cost, thats why i brought it up. I bought i will buy from them again because of the high price of shipping. (I am no saying they are up to no good, but packages from HK or Japan for that matter is pretty expensive)

• 2 weeks later...

You da man Solscud007!!

I just got my set on Thursday (8 days to Canada - pretty good) - and I love them!! They arrived all safe and sound with no customs or duty woohoo!

Thanks again for letting us know of this deal.

Now if only they would sell the CMS figures (both sets) at similar prices! :D