Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Season 1

Myriad

It all still looks so good, trodden ground or not :p Even so, I hate with a VENGEANCE the way the GITS logo looks.... :angry:

Meh. I never really liked either of the Season 1 logo (domestic or intenational). Anyways, the trailer still looks damned good (it'll be even better if you haven't seen the series). I can't wait for the 5th episode of 2nd GIG. B))

I will.. have this..

DAMN...

The animation is quite impressive, and I hear the series is good. I've been SO far behind in the anime world... never picked up the torrents or anything..

I was really burnt on new anime, then I saw this one. One of my favorite series now.

GITS SAC Season 1 Region 1 Trailer up. Most of us who are intrerested have seen it all already. Good part is that there is a smaller version for you dialup weanies.

http://www.ghostintheshell.tv/index.php

HEY!!!!!!!

None of that!!!!!

I'm a dialup weanie and I take offense to that!!!!!!

TTTHHHPPTTTT!!!!!!!

:lol:

But I do get to play on what I believe to be a T1 (at minimum) connection at work so it makes it easier to view stuff like this.

Thanks for the link! I have been watching this series and it is extremely cool. I'd highly recomment picking this up.

fyi.

Bandai's gonna show off an entire episode (prolly ep-1) at tomorrow's Wizard World convention at Long Beach (l.a., southern california). The schedule was at 10:30am, but it might have changed or not.

I ain't going, but any other so-cal MWer's attending, let us know of the dubs.

My feelings exactly. SAC is the best thing to happen to anime since Bebop.

Hell yes it is. My brother doesn't watch too much GITS, but he was really suprised when I showed him several episodes. He thought that the animation was almost too good for a TV series. Props to Production I.G for such a great series.

Even Motoko is pleased. :p

post-26-1079721211.jpg

Edited by UN Spacy

My feelings exactly. SAC is the best thing to happen to anime since Bebop.

Hell yes it is. My brother doesn't watch too much GITS, but he was really suprised when I showed him several episodes. He thought that the animation was almost too good for a TV series. Props to Production I.G for such a great series.

It probably is - if I recall correctly, GITS has a *very* high budget for a tv series.

That said, the second season so far has had even better animation.

Technically, even though it's on TV, it's not really a normal TV series. the order goes like this Pay Per View -> R2 DVD -> Free TV -> America Free TV -> R1 DVD. So they really are milking it for all it's worth. But hell, I say more power to them, especially if that what it takes these days to get a show of this quality. The only real regret I have is Motoko's costume design. I love the combat fatigues and her dress uniform, but who in the heck approved the ugly thing they usually have her in? I'm all for skin and what not, but, if they're gonna go that way, at least pick something that looks a bit closer to Shirow's skimpy clothing style.

Bah, all the more reason why Batou rocks.