Is there any way this could return

Bmaximum

Having seen all that yamato has put out so far I am wondering if they have the liscencing to put out the advanced valk line, namely the VF-3000. The general design of this beast was just hellacious, combined with yamatos' good intentions this could be the catalyst needed to further boost Macross/Valk interests the world over. I know that I for one would buy one BOX of these bad boys if there were to ever be an issue, this and that bad-assed armoured VF-11C. Here's a pic of my favorite fighter.

post-4-1079154165_thumb.jpg

That's an awsome plane. What's the history on it? In what part of Macross did it appear? And Finally, is there any line art for it?

I remember after the TV & MOVIE finlish, there have a project name"advance valkyrie" , is mainly just for toy/ model production, simular to the

MSV of GUNDAM SERIS.

and the valk in the pic is VF-3000.

this valk are design at the mid 80's,

but have a re-design version in the sega dreamcast game " MACROSS M3" that

release in 2000.

Bmax, where is that picture from?

But I'm with you, all the way. If Hasegawa released kits for the VF-3000 and the VF-5000, I'd buy hordes of both...

I'd still like to see a non-resin VF-4, too.... I'm just not overly comfortable with resin, quite....

From the holy complendium:

STONEWELL BELLCOM/ SHINNAKASU VF-3000 CRUSADER

TYPE: Variable fighter.

PROGRAMME: Remodeled version of the Stonewell/Bellcom VF-1 Valkyrie. Intended to be licensed by independent national factions within the United Nations with proprietary technologies incorporated by each. Because the design had a stretched elongated body compared to the VF-1 Valkyrie, the joints tended to slip slightly. As a result, only a few units were produced. Stonewell Bellcom (the division formed from the later merger of Stonewell and Bellcom) and Shinnakasu developed the VF-5000 from the VF-3000 design, and produced the VF-5000 after the companies' aerospace development divisions merged to form Shinsei Industry.

CUSTOMERS: Various national factions within the United Nations (planned).

DESIGN FEATURES: VG wing; VTOL capability.

Debut: Macross M3

Designer: Shoji Kawamori

Designation inspiration: Dassault Mirage 2000

Design inspiration: Initial designs for VF-3000 (Advanced Valkyrie), Stonewell Bellcom VF-1 Valkyrie

Note: Shoji Kawamori initially developed the VF-3000 in 1985 for the Advanced Valkyrie project, a Bandai model series that never saw mass production. At the time, Kawamori insisted that the project was not part of the Macross universe. However, he did say after its cancellation that the VF-3000 could be included in the Macross universe, if he could modify and finish its design first.

I would also love a VF-3000 or VF-5000. Hell, I want at least one of every valk. The top of my MIA list is a VF-4. I'd jump on the VF-4 IHP recast, buit there's no way I'd ever be able to make it right, nor have the time to do it properly, so I have to hold on to hope from Yamato or another source.

Edited by Anubis

Bmax, where is that picture from?

But I'm with you, all the way. If Hasegawa released kits for the VF-3000 and the VF-5000, I'd buy hordes of both...

I'd still like to see a non-resin VF-4, too.... I'm just not overly comfortable with resin, quite....

Got it from the "unreleased toys" section of this site. YAMATO, WHERE ARE YOU!?! PLEEEEEEEEASE MAKE US THE ADVANCED VALK SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I'd be happy if Yamato would finish M+.

I'm all for it.

Personally I'd like to see 1/72 VF-X series expanded with the VF-22S (it's all ready! just refine the YF-21FP a bit... ratcheded hips for the whiners ;) , change the colors and use the already sculpted parts)... VF-17... Use this ephemeral YF-19FP to do a new VF-19A FP... Then VF-11C.

THEN get to these... after VF-4, VF-14 maybe... B))

I love the VF-3000 design. But as stated I won't hold my breath....yet. If Yamato knows that Macross is not a hot seller in Japan and a large portion of sales are from and international market I don't see why they would'nt make them.Just from this site alone there would be a great amount of revenue generated from sales if it was made.

BOTTOM LINE......GIVE US SOME NEW DESIGNS :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter which market you are talking about, these valkyries are not that popular. I would love to see more valkyrie variations in toys but toy companies are not going to make something they don't think will sell well. My absolute favorite is the VF-5000. It would be perfect for Yamato to make because it's transformation is similar to Mac+ valks and SHE already made an awesome looking kit of one. However, when Yamato did a survey a while back, it did not rank all that high. :(

hj_vf50001.jpg

The problem with trying to sell the advance valkyries is that most Macross fans don't what they are or where they are from. They really have no history in the Macross universe. If these were ever to be produced(in any scale) I'd imagine they'd be very expensive due to a very small fan base.

Now thats a kit I would at least like to see recasted.

Amen to that. I like the VF-5000 better than the VF-3000, and would buy multiples of any kit or toy that came out for it.... Hell, I'd do that for the VF-3000, too, so I guess that the point is moot.

A 1:48 VF-5000 would rank up there with my dream toys, though... Heck, I'd even settle for a 1/72 depending on whether it is Mac+ scale or SDF scale....

No offense to VF-3000 fans, but that design makes my wee-wee go soft.

But, it would be neat to see these rarer designs come to life as toys, but when I really think about it, it'll never come true because they're just not popular enough. Especially after we all realize how Macross isn't as popular in Japan as we think it is.... :(

We mean either a lot r a fair margin....graham dont get his fan input frm the japanese he gets it from us.

THing is with the licensing bs they cant really do anything for us yet.

Yeah, and that REALLY sucks! Especially for those of us who like what Yamato has done thus far but would like to see some different transformables than what has been done lately.