1/72 Gurab Invid Kit!

GianS

I couldn't agree more. Simply Gorgious. And I also believe its worth every penny. Noel works hard to get his hands on these rare event only kits. And I can assure you they just go up in value. My Tread Battloid kit that came out at an event years ago and sold for less then $100 (I think much less but I'd have to do some digging to get the exact number for you) now sells for over $500 when ever it makes a rare appearance on Yahoo Japan. Don't forget these kit makers put alot of time and effort into making these kits themselves and they are only allowed to sell something like 10 kits at any one event and no more then 20 per year as I recall. I also believe the price of their licence comes to a fair percentage of the kit cost. So please keep all that in mind... Noel's prices are more then fair.

Carl

what's on ebay right now is the very last piece

I was thinking about asking you how many total you picked up. I know its *ATLEAST* 3. Considering I think he probably only had 10 to sell at the event you did GOOD!!! How many did you see on the table for sale while you were there? Have they relaxed the licencing a little to allow more then 10 kits per event or 20 per year yet? I don't know how the kit makers make any money with those restrictions. Noel, I bet you are this guys biggest customer. LOL!!! Do you know if this maker has a web page? He's the only one out there making new Mospeada kits at the moment that I'm aware of and it'd be nice to see if there are any hints as to what he'll be offering next. Did he have any works-in-progress on display at the event. I know he has at past events.

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

that does look pretty cool! too bad i didnt see it but i was only able to attend the festival for an hour this time. had a flight to catch and the lines and the crowds at the festival almost killed me.

i did pick up this mospedea ride armor that i dont think i will ever be able to build.

I'd love to have a teeny tiny 1/72 ride armor in various forms just so I could set it next to the rest of my Mospeada stuff. Some of the kits come with a standing figure in the armor but no bike :(

Edited by Grayson72

Noel, now that the kit is sold out, could you please post pics of the parts? They would be a good reference for some of us who like to scratchbuild models (I was dealing with a semi-finished Gurab from years now mainly because I can't figure out the shape of some parts...)

Noel, now that the kit is sold out, could you please post pics of the parts?

I can help with that when mine gets here.

Carl

Carl: That would be very kind of you!! Thanks.

Thanks, Noel anyway. I thought you would keep some pics as references of such a rare kit.

a couple members have been kind enough to lend me their 1/72 scale Invid...both the Gurab and the kit with two (Legii?) one flying and one standing. I wont be making a lot, but if someone needs one Ill probably be able to sell a couple.

OH HELLO! Please let me know if you do. :D

a couple members have been kind enough to lend me their 1/72 scale Invid...both the Gurab and the kit with two (Legii?) one flying and one standing.  I wont be making a lot, but if someone needs one Ill probably be able to sell a couple.

OH HELLO! Please let me know if you do. :D

Me too !

If you have scans of the packaging, I can have that remade but I can't source the box.

• 2 weeks later...