Yamato Destroid Monster

M1dKN19hTRydaH

before any of u guys yell at me like in my previous posts, i searched the forums for anything on the new yamato destroid monster and couldnt find something...is the moster transformamble? if not i dont think ima get it. If it is then thats bad ass B))B)) !!!!

Ummm...

Why would a toy based on a non-transformable mecha have a transformation?

before any of u guys yell at me like in my previous posts, i searched the forums for anything on the new yamato destroid monster and couldnt find something...is the moster transformamble? if not i dont think ima get it.  If it is then thats bad ass B))  B)) !!!!

Ummm...

Well, it would be if it was a Koenig Monster. But alas, no. The monster is not transformable.

Man, rough crowd <_<

The Yamato Monster will just be of the standard Mk II Monster from the series, not the transforming Koenig Monster. That is unless Yamato has changed their mind and isn't telling anyone.

VB-6 Konig Monster.

Variable bomber in use after Macross 7's time, it appeared in the VF-X2 game.

It's gerwalk mode is derived from the Mk. II Monster.

IIRC, originally Kawamori supposedly wanted to include it in M7 but couldn't for either space or just that the design wasn't finished in time to include it.

Pics from the garage model:

post-10-1073086905.jpg

post-10-1073087387.jpg

post-10-1073087138.jpg

Edited by Anubis

VB-6 Konig Monster.

Variable bomber in use after Macross 7's time, it appeared in the VF-X2 game.

It's gerwalk mode is derived from the Mk. II Monster.

IIRC, originally Kawamori supposedly wanted to include it in M7 but couldn't for either space or just that the design wasn't finished in time to include it.

Pics from the garage model:

post-10-1073086905.jpg

post-10-1073087387.jpg

post-10-1073087138.jpg

:o:blink: Drooling. Must have this! Drooling some more. :blink:

Holy Mary, mother of GAWD!!!!!!

This is the first for me. Screw the Destroid Monster (well, kinda). Okay, this appeared after Macross 7's time? And appeared in the VF-X2 game?

So this was never in any Macross series? Please explain. That's truly bad-ass.

That garage kit is very rare, and very expensive. I linked these pics from a thread in the Wanted section with someone asking for one. Don't think he ever found it either. :(

That garage kit is very rare, and very expensive. I linked these pics from a thread in the Wanted section with someone asking for one. Don't think he ever found it either. :(

How much did you get it for?

I'm sure it was $300 for the recast... IIRC Seiichi did a recast awhile back and it was like $300+.

Vostok 7

Does Seiichi still do recasts of that? I would like to get my hands on at least one if I can still can?

That garage kit is very rare, and very expensive.  I linked these pics from a thread in the Wanted section with someone asking for one.  Don't think he ever found it either. :(

I never said I have it. I don't remember whose original pics those were. Were they Seiichi's?

I think it was 1/144 as well, noting the Cigarette lighter next to its shuttle mode.

I also think Vostok's right about the $300 for the model. Not surprizing for a holy grail item like that.

Edited by Anubis

Does Seiichi still do recasts of that? I would like to get my hands on at least one if I can still can?

I can't remember exactly what happened, but I'm pretty sure it was a one time thing he did. On the old board there was a thread for the pre-orders. I'm not even sure if it went through... But I do know there were only a very very small number made (like 10 or something). Even smaller number for the original kit.

Vostok 7

before any of u guys yell at me like in my previous posts, i searched the forums for anything on the new yamato destroid monster and couldnt find something...is the moster transformamble? if not i dont think ima get it.  If it is then thats bad ass B))  B)) !!!!

Ummm...

LMAO :lol::lol::lol: :breath: :lol::lol: :weeze: :lol::lol: :passout:

there have been... what 4 threads in the last month or so about the Yamato monster... including mine ;)

That garage kit is very rare, and very expensive.  I linked these pics from a thread in the Wanted section with someone asking for one.  Don't think he ever found it either. :(

I never said I have it. I don't remember whose original pics those were. Were they Seiichi's?

I think it was 1/144 as well, noting the Cigarette lighter next to its shuttle mode.

I also think Vostok's right about the $300 for the model. Not surprizing for a holy grail item like that.

Ok. At least it would be nice to have one under one's possession.

:blink: Okay.. i'm kicking myself for not ordering Seiichi recast!!! I remember seeing that post a few years back on the MW home page. Damn I wish I ordered one back then.

Shawn... Graham.. please talk to Seiichi and have him reconsider making another batch!!! PLEASE!!!!

Thanks,

Gene

:blink: Okay.. i'm kicking myself for not ordering Seiichi recast!!! I remember seeing that post a few years back on the MW home page. Damn I wish I ordered one back then.

Shawn... Graham.. please talk to Seiichi and have him reconsider making another batch!!! PLEASE!!!!

Thanks,

Gene

Ah, the much wanted IHP Koening Monster transformable resin kit! :)

I wouldn't get my hopes up, since the pre-orders for the *first* batch never went through. I think it has something to do with Seichi not having enough time to devote to the project...although don't hold me to that...

I have heard though that a few of the kits were produced. If so, the best place to check is Yahoo Japan but make sure you save your pennies. If there are any of these kits floating around, they are going to be very few and very expensive.

oh yeah and the scale of that one is tiny... It's like 1/144 or so.

Vostok 7

Oh, that is small then...

What?! Only 1/144??? Woohooow!! Imagine the 1/60 or 1/72 version...! :wub:

If that would cost like $150 to $200, well it may be expensive, but it would be huge! I'd buy it.

I never get tired of looking at the Koenig. That is what Yamato should make. I just don't think a super expensive, huge, regular Monster is going to sell. If they made the Koenig as big as the 1/48 VF-1 and had the price $150 or less, then that would be a winner IMHO. I think a lot of people are like me, suckers for bad ass transformers.

ah! man that thing is tight. I can't believe i haven't seen that before. I saw a monster on one of noel wonder festival updates awhile back. It didn't quite transform but it kinda folded up. Man that kit is soo tight time to give a arm a leg and my girl friend for that kit haha :p

How big would a 1/60 AV-6 König Monster be? :ph34r: