Macross World

MechASsemble

Actually, I'm a bit worried about Egan. It has been longer than normal since his last update.

He was supoposed to have an update in December, but then delayed it several times due to a lengthy illness.

At least back in early January, he was still updating the date for the next update, but even that has stopped.

I hope he is just busy with work or something and not still sick.

Graham

Actually, I'm a bit worried about Egan. It has been longer than normal since his last update.

He was supoposed to have an update in December, but then delayed it several times due to a lengthy illness.

At least back in early January, he was still updating the date for the next update, but even that has stopped.

I hope he is just busy with work or something and not still sick.

Graham

Yeah.. I still find myself checking the site every couple of days for the magical update. So I'm quietly hoping myself that it *is* a slow Macross news quarter.

Is it a slow news Macross quarter?

Welcome to the MW Forums MechASsemble.

Slow new Macross quarter? I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to get across.

Egan Loo? :blink:

Heh... sorry... it was supposed to read "Slow Macross news quarter"

The webmaster of the Macross Compendium (Mr Loo) usually has some tidbits to add to the site every month or so.... 'tis been a long time between updates and as Graham said there was a lengthy illness involved.

Fingers crossed everything is peachy in Macross Compendium-land!

Thanks for the email wishing me well during my lengthy illness at the end of last year. I'm more or less back up to speed, but I have much to catch up on. I also was on a recent Japan trip which yielded the usual bounty, one that I'll try to share over the course of this year.

For some reason, a surprising fraction of the Compendium email during that time were requests to flag the inaccuracies and unsubstantiated information from Nanashi in this forum. I haven't looked in all the threads (33 according to the handy search feature) and I didn't follow links outside the forum to spot problems there, but 50-odd corrections and advisories just within the recent posts is enough for a few hours' work.

I'll be returning to last year's massive email backlog before it gets even bigger, although I try to return to this forum when I can. I will try to strike a balance between answering email and posting information/corrections here. (And hosting con panels, and going on research trips, and editing, and ...)

For accurate information on official material, please go to the Macross Compendium:

http://www.anime.net/macross/

For all else, please feel free to look around.

Thanks again to well-wishers, and I'll be about and around.

P.S. Going 23 hours without sleep is probably not the best way to recover from illness ... ;)

Say Egan, we know you're busy, but I'm sure everyone would like to know if you have any imput or enlightenment on just how HG can release a line of DYRL toys in the U.S.

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

-Keith

• 2 weeks later...